Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking he said 8 men 😂
That would have been more fun 😁

Everything seems very samey tonight.
It's like they’ve all got the same dance beat. I'm not blown away by anyone.

The current lot look like they’ve raided a hair extension shop!

I always like that Finland go their own way and tend not to send the young female in a sparkly leotard

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Serbia had splendid hairography. Denmark seemed to have got lost in the 80's as has Switzerland.

Finland must be full of metal heads. San Marino having Flo Rider perform bit of a coup.

Votes going to San Marino and Denmark from me.

Does anyone know if it's free to vote on the app for these semis? ☺ Googled it but the first article didn't answer so figured I'd ask here whilst I look for a concrete answer.

Serbia and Denmark are my favs from this. Serbia for the kpop girl group vibes (loved Hasta la Vista too) and Denmark for the fun 80s energy.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if it's free to vote on the app for these semis? ☺ Googled it but the first article didn't answer so figured I'd ask here whilst I look for a concrete answer.

Serbia and Denmark are my favs from this. Serbia for the kpop girl group vibes (loved Hasta la Vista too) and Denmark for the fun 80s energy.
15p just directs you to call

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.