Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get all the hype for Malta. Was OK but not as good as they're making out

Reactions: 5
So glad I’ve found this thread. Sitting here until the bitter end on Saturday evening. Loved tonight, especially Malta (Lisso rip off, but excellently done) and Lithuania for giving us pure Eurovision joy. Cyprus I’m not getting (pound shop Fuego and bad Lady GaGa plagiarism) and what were Australia and Ireland thinking? The German entry is shockingly mad but it will still finish higher than James Arthur in his leather dressing gown. Lovely and talented bloke, nice song but we could send so much better.

I don't get all the hype for Malta. Was OK but not as good as they're making out
I LOVED it but my OH thinks I need my ears syringing.

On another note, does anyone know what’s wrong with Rylan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My OH started humming Alejandro during Cyprus and I realised yes! That’s why it sounds familiar and I agree Malta is a Lisso copy, glad it’s not just me that thought that. Amazed Israel got through.
Rylan has been sick since Saturday but not heard why.

Reactions: 3
How did Belgium qualify, I thought it was really boring? And the angel man from Norway? And the shrieking woman from Ukraine? 🧐
Ahh, I've missed you Eurovision 🥰

• Haha
How did Belgium qualify, I thought it was really boring? And the angel man from Norway? And the shrieking woman from Ukraine? 🧐
Ahh, I've missed you Eurovision 🥰
You’ve just insulted me on so many levels 😂
TIX (angel man) has a great voice and the song has a lot of meaning to it (its not just another cliche love song or something).
And Go_A is an acquired taste but once you’ve gotten used to it, it is absolutely brilliant. The way she mixes the folklore with techno and the build up is out of this world.

Can you tell I like these two lol.
Honestly I’m very happy but I would kick Israel, Azerbaijan or Belgium out in a heartbeat for Australia

Reactions: 1
You’ve just insulted me on so many levels 😂
TIX (angel man) has a great voice and the song has a lot of meaning to it (its not just another cliche love song or something).
And Go_A is an acquired taste but once you’ve gotten used to it, it is absolutely brilliant. The way she mixes the folklore with techno and the build up is out of this world.

Can you tell I like these two lol.
Honestly I’m very happy but I would kick Israel, Azerbaijan or Belgium out in a heartbeat for Australia
Sorry! 😂 I will admit that I was doing this during Ukraine while also thinking what is this :LOL:

• Haha
Will be nul points if twitter astonishment that they've even turned up is anything to go by.
Twitter is going to be really pissed off that they got through to the final then!

I liked Sweden and Cyrpus. My favourite was Malta. Can't do the Lithuanian finger dance though.

Belgium was so frustratingly boring, I actually forgot they performed until they came up on the “so here’s all the acts again” list 😅 Still can’t believe they got through over ones that didn’t sound half bad

Reactions: 1
What a disappointment this year's Eurovision is. Of course Israel was qualified. We all know how the big bosses act around Israel these days. Not watching it on Saturday. I'd rather be out having fun at a restaurant.

Belgium was so frustratingly boring, I actually forgot they performed until they came up on the “so here’s all the acts again” list 😅 Still can’t believe they got through over ones that didn’t sound half bad
Probably the people of Europe saying "cheers for the vaccine, Belgium!" ... it's where the Astra Zeneca plant is isn't it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.