Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the UK entry really needs some good staging with dancers, bright set design and really fun etc. The UK always has crap stage production. I preferred last year’s song, but I saw a video of him singing it live and it was like he couldn’t be arsed.

Does anyone know what it’s going to be like this year? Will there be an audience?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what it’s going to be like this year? Will there be an audience?
They've not decided yet but have already ruled out a "normal" contest (duh). I think at this point it's between no audience at all or at least a few fans spaced apart in the arena and the final decision will be made at the end of April in accordance with dutch covid laws.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they’ll do a fake crowd noise like with the football 😆. I was thinking they might have a very small audience, all socially distanced of course. I’m glad it’s still going ahead though! Such a guilty pleasure. I miss the really silly entries though, don’t really get them anymore.

I wonder if they’ll do a fake crowd noise like with the football 😆. I was thinking they might have a very small audience, all socially distanced of course. I’m glad it’s still going ahead though! Such a guilty pleasure. I miss the really silly entries though, don’t really get them anymore.
I miss the silly entries too but the competition is a lot more serious these days and has been for quite a awhile.

I think that's were it all started going wrong for the UK. We stopped taking it seriously so whilst Russia were sending in their equivalent of Robbie Williams we were sending in Joe & Jake !!

We never used to. Back in the day we sent in the likes Cliff Richard and LuLu who were big stars even then.

i just love finland so much 😂 :love: always different and alternative, who remembers lordi?
these guys sound like 2000s linkin park:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
'Husavik' has been nominated for Best Original Song at the Oscars. Nearest Will Ferrel will ever get to winning one 😂

Reactions: 1
I promised myself to not listen to any songs that were released, and while I have heard some I soooo want to hear the current 'favourites' and last years favourites damn it.

Just listened to Norways offering for the first time.

Definitely going for a 90's boy band feel. very Westlife/Back Street Boys complete with key change.

Reactions: 1
I appreciate that it would totally never work, but I wish there was a way to do the voting blind without knowing which country it was from - it’s the only way we’d ever stand a chance in the U.K. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why are the BBC seemingly letting Amanda Holden on to the channel loads at the moment? Keep her away.

I think that it's Cyprus's time to win this year.
I like the song but if Fuego didn‘t win, el diabolo doesn‘t stand a chance.

My bet‘s on one of the french titled songs, so France, Switzerland or Malta

El diablo is superior to Fuego. The majority of people on twitter and instagram prefer El Diablo.
Even though I don't see Cyprus winning because of political reasons. Eurovision has been about politics for many years now. This is why most songs that won over the years didn't deserve to win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.