Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh nikki tutorials was the youtuber who came out saying Ellen was really rude to her on the show wasn;t she?

Reactions: 6
I find it mad nikkie tutorials gets a hosting stint on this! Altho tbf I know her more than the others

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone looking glam on my massive HD TV and I'm eating popcorn in my joggers covered in crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How bad does it look getting alcohol on ubereats when you can see sainsburys out your bedroom window.

Asking for a friend 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big drama in this house as I want Eurovision on and my boyfriend is moaning about the Formula 1.. even though he watched both semi finals with no complaints..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
How bad does it look getting alcohol on ubereats when you can see sainsburys out your bedroom window.

Asking for a friend 👀
I have done it... contemplating it again when I inevitably need to later :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.