Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not even been on twitch. She definitely does disappear at times. Not sure whether that's for attention, some time away from the backlash or for health reasons... It's always a case of "is she dead" during these times.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She's not even been on twitch. She definitely does disappear at times. Not sure whether that's for attention, some time away from the backlash or for health reasons... It's always a case of "is she dead" during these times.
part of me feels like she does this to rouse attention

Reactions: 8
I completely agree with everyone saying how can Eugenia’s mother just take photos like it’s nothing.

My brother went away to Ireland for 4 months and came back deathly skinny. He looked awful, my god. It was such a shock picking him up from the train station and I could see other people glancing at him, probably wondering if he had cancer. The next day he was taken to a doctor by my mother and had a 40 bpm heart rate. He was told it was hospital ward or else. He finally succumbed to having a tube fed + was on the ward for weeks. I remember visiting him and he was wearing these blue pyjamas and just looked so small in his bed that I had to go and have a cry.

So yeah, NO way could I have taken bloody photos of him!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely agree with everyone saying how can Eugenia’s mother just take photos like it’s nothing.

My brother went away to Ireland for 4 months and came back deathly skinny. He looked awful, my god. It was such a shock picking him up from the train station and I could see other people glancing at him, probably wondering if he had cancer. The next day he was taken to a doctor by my mother and had a 40 bpm heart rate. He was told it was hospital ward or else. He finally succumbed to having a tube fed + was on the ward for weeks. I remember visiting him and he was wearing these blue pyjamas and just looked so small in his bed that I had to go and have a cry.

So yeah, NO way could I have taken bloody photos of him!!!
I do hope he’s doing better.
I wasn’t that bad but at 17 I lost a tonne of weight and ended up in hospital. My dad did take some pictures of me but has never let me see them - he kept them locked in a cupboard.
but Actually eugenias mum is classic narc parenting - using child to get attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I do hope he’s doing better.
I wasn’t that bad but at 17 I lost a tonne of weight and ended up in hospital. My dad did take some pictures of me but has never let me see them - he kept them locked in a cupboard.
but Actually eugenias mum is classic narc parenting - using child to get attention.

He’s doing much better, thank you so much. I hope you are too.

Yes I have a photo of my brother from that time and it popped up on memories the other day - it was his birthday so we were trying to act normal - when it popped up it gave me a fright he looked like a skull with skin 😞

The point is, we all watch eugenias videos and photos practically through our fingers because it’s so physically painful to see someone in such an awful state. But her mum apparently doesn’t have that same problem, she goes to the beach with her and takes photos of her in a bikini 🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think it’s ironic she tweeted about Brittany when she’s pretty much also being controlled by a parent?

Reactions: 14
She's just posted a tweet about Britney, so at least she's alive!
If, indeed, it was actually Eugenia who posted the tweet. I feel disgusting saying this but here goes: I can see Eugenia no longer being with us but her mother taking over her twitter account to promote the charade. I've often wondered how long her mother would wait to call the authorities when Eugenia passes. I think the first person she would call is the family's attorney who would decide how things should be handled.

Yes, I think things are that out of control in that house.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's just posted an Instagram story about going to get her hair cut, so I guess she's "alright" for now.

Social Repose has now thrown his hat (well, head dress) into the ring and done a video about her. Ending is weird as hell and slightly disturbing. Read one comment that described it as like "de ja vu" from back when she was sectioned. Very true. Although I genuinely think she's in a worse state this time round.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Social Repose has now thrown his hat (well, head dress) into the ring and done a video about her. Ending is weird as hell and slightly disturbing. Read one comment that described it as like "de ja vu" from back when she was sectioned. Very true. Although I genuinely think she's in a worse state this time round.
I agree that she is in a worse state than before she was sectioned. She even has that grey "death pall" skintone. 🙁

And we all know there will be no intervention; not with that pitbull of a lawyer in the picture.

I also question if she is really going for a haircut. It may just be a placating statement....

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She was back to streaming on Twitch last night. She looks even thinner and her skin tone is awful. She mentioned that she’s had issues with someone from the internet and having to make a visit to the police about it so maybe that’s why she was laying low all week. It’s really devastating to watch her decline. There is a Youtube channel called Love Eugenia Cooney that posts outtakes from her streams and they’ve included one from last night where she’s really stuttering. Someone asked her what she ate that day and I was surprised that she even acknowledged the question and answered (a sandwich and some fruit).

Reactions: 6
Annnd another video ‘addressing rumours’ she doesn’t address anything worthwhile it’s just 20 minutes of her gaslighting her fans

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Annnd another video ‘addressing rumours’ she doesn’t address anything worthwhile it’s just 20 minutes of her gaslighting her fans
Without watching the video, it'll probably go as follows...

- Sorry you feel that way...
- Sorry about that.
- I'm fine guys.
- Hair flicks
- Body checks

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m not going to post it for obvious reasons, but my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw her arms in her latest insta post 😢😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.