Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Instagram allow her to keep posting pictures like this? They are clearly triggering & “pro ana” & they say they don’t allow posts like this but yet don’t remove hers? I reported her account & images & they replied & said she hadn’t broken any rules & yet I know other people (small accounts) have had pictures removed that aren’t half as bad. It’s shocking.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I honestly wish people just stopped talking about her weight directly to her or on YT

The whole thing is her form of body checking and all of that is just affirmation

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As someone who suffered from an eating disorder.

She is loving the attention she is getting. When you’re in that mindset when everyone is noticing how skinny you are you’re loving it because it’s what you want. You want everyone to know that you’re tiny and so skinny that nothing fits you.

Sadly with Eugenia she is getting to the age where your body is going to not put up with such abuse anymore, she’s gonna start to deteriorate very soon and it’s going to happen very quickly and she’s going to end up in hospital on a feeding tube or she will pass away from one of her organs failing. It is only a matter of time before we read that she has died.

Eugenia is never going to get better because she does not want to she doesn’t see fault with what she does as I think she could be a narcissist and the fact supposedly her parents encourage it. She sees no wrong with what she Is doing because her Parents opinions are the only ones who matter to her and as long as they don’t see the problem she doesn’t neither.

A lot of people also fail to understand that anorexia also is very addicting and that the counting calories, the exercising and the fasting is something that is a daily routine. It’s a feat when you only had 40 kcal that day and worked out for 3 hours and burned off 1500kcal. Her time in the eating disorder clinic did not do her any good because she was not fully committed to it as her friends and the state had forced her to go.

The best example of it is that when someone is forced to go to rehab for drug charges by the court and even though they’ve detoxed and are clean. The second they leave the rehab they go back to their old tricks because they were happy living the way they were.

You can’t make someone get better if they don’t want to get better. Eugenia will die from her eating disorder or she will get better but seeming at how far gone she is I think Eugenia will die, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
As someone who suffered from an eating disorder.

She is loving the attention she is getting. When you’re in that mindset when everyone is noticing how skinny you are you’re loving it because it’s what you want. You want everyone to know that you’re tiny and so skinny that nothing fits you.

Sadly with Eugenia she is getting to the age where your body is going to not put up with such abuse anymore, she’s gonna start to deteriorate very soon and it’s going to happen very quickly and she’s going to end up in hospital on a feeding tube or she will pass away from one of her organs failing. It is only a matter of time before we read that she has died.

Eugenia is never going to get better because she does not want to she doesn’t see fault with what she does as I think she could be a narcissist and the fact supposedly her parents encourage it. She sees no wrong with what she Is doing because her Parents opinions are the only ones who matter to her and as long as they don’t see the problem she doesn’t neither.

A lot of people also fail to understand that anorexia also is very addicting and that the counting calories, the exercising and the fasting is something that is a daily routine. It’s a feat when you only had 40 kcal that day and worked out for 3 hours and burned off 1500kcal. Her time in the eating disorder clinic did not do her any good because she was not fully committed to it as her friends and the state had forced her to go.

The best example of it is that when someone is forced to go to rehab for drug charges by the court and even though they’ve detoxed and are clean. The second they leave the rehab they go back to their old tricks because they were happy living the way they were.

You can’t make someone get better if they don’t want to get better. Eugenia will die from her eating disorder or she will get better but seeming at how far gone she is I think Eugenia will die, sadly.
It’s so sad, do you think she knows how serious it is and she’s practically knocking on deaths door 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It’s so sad, do you think she knows how serious it is and she’s practically knocking on deaths door 😞
To be honest. I don’t think she can even process thoughts properly anymore as when you’re that emaciated you constantly have brain fog so sometimes I think she doesn’t even understand the severity of what she’s doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just look at her limbs and think of the constant pain she must be in. There is nothing protecting her body at all

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I used to follow her years ago and still occasionally have a look at her account. Her photos are shocking, she is so unwell, I report her posts to Instagram but of course they do nothing. I hope she recovers but I think even if she does her body will be very damaged.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I used to follow her years ago and still occasionally have a look at her account. Her photos are shocking, she is so unwell, I report her posts to Instagram but of course they do nothing. I hope she recovers but I think even if she does her body will be very damaged.
thousands are reporting it and they do nothing

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
thousands are reporting it and they do nothing
There needs to be serious questions asked of platforms that continue to allow such obviously unwell people from posting. It is a form of self harm and you can see in the comments on her posts that she is inspiring to some people.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I am not tech savvy so have a question: Is it possible Eugenia is using some kind of filter or editing device in her videos? She does not have that grey skin tone in her last video and the palms of her hands are no longer bright red. It is impossible that these are naturally occurring changes.

I am not tech savvy so have a question: Is it possible Eugenia is using some kind of filter or editing device in her videos? She does not have that grey skin tone in her last video and the palms of her hands are no longer bright red. It is impossible that these are naturally occurring changes.
Oh definitely, she already uses filters on images - which tbf is a given and fairly normal - but it's done to hide her health problems (people seem to think this is a vitamin C deficiency or a rash associated with some other deficiencies)

Also there's this which seems to be in agreement with what you said - camera settings set to low saturation and some messing around with colour settings on the camera according to the Reddit OP

Reactions: 2
Oh definitely, she already uses filters on images - which tbf is a given and fairly normal - but it's done to hide her health problems (people seem to think this is a vitamin C deficiency or a rash associated with some other deficiencies)

Also there's this which seems to be in agreement with what you said - camera settings set to low saturation and some messing around with colour settings on the camera according to the Reddit OP
Thank you for answering my question. Very pro-ana behavior to give the illusion of health. Tragic and dangerous at the same time. 😟

Her act is starting to slip she’s responding to more and more hate comments

Reactions: 2
She began streaming on twitch just before I went to bed. I was inquisitive and checked when I woke up in the morning... Low and behold, she was still streaming. Who knows whether she even had a drink during that time. She usually doesn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She began streaming on twitch just before I went to bed. I was inquisitive and checked when I woke up in the morning... Low and behold, she was still streaming. Who knows whether she even had a drink during that time. She usually doesn't.
I used to wonder if she was getting Vitamin B12 shots for energy but then, realistically, I see that she has no muscle mass for an intra-muscular injection. Then I thought maybe somebody was giving her "benzos" to give her body stamina. But, again, I don't think her heart muscle is strong enough to survive any adrenalin rush. Now I don't know what to think. It is very suspicious to me; there has to be stuff going on behind the scenes that is medically unethical. Is Eugenia's mother on any medications that she would then give to her daughter? Unfortunately, if you have enough money you can find a doctor willing to keep writing the scripts.

Would be interested in other people's opinions.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ
OMG. That poor soul. 😥

AFTER she dies, THEN laws will change about how mentally ill someone can get before they are taken off social media. It is like someone filming themselves self-cutting; this IS self harm. And it is not just Eugenia who needs to be committed; it is Deb. It is clear why Deb doesn't want Eugenia in treatment. When someone is committed due to mental illness/anorexia, the family is also included in the treatment. And Deb sure doesn't want her own issues and behavior exposed. Shame on you, Deb. And Eugenia's father. The both of you. You are putting your own self-preservation before your dying child's needs. Your behavior is the same as if Eugenia had cancer and you both refused to drive her to her chemotherapy.

Reactions: 9
OMG. That poor soul. 😥

AFTER she dies, THEN laws will change about how mentally ill someone can get before they are taken off social media. It is like someone filming themselves self-cutting; this IS self harm. And it is not just Eugenia who needs to be committed; it is Deb. It is clear why Deb doesn't want Eugenia in treatment. When someone is committed due to mental illness/anorexia, the family is also included in the treatment. And Deb sure doesn't want her own issues and behavior exposed. Shame on you, Deb. And Eugenia's father. The both of you. You are putting your own self-preservation before your dying child's needs. Your behavior is the same as if Eugenia had cancer and you both refused to drive her to her chemotherapy.
I can only imagine what a therapist would think if the whole family showed up for family therapy. There’s poor Eugenia who is near death, her very strange and enabling mother, and her morbidly obese brother. I don’t know about the father but imagine that he’s probably emotionally cut off. Since she is totally dependent on her parents, it is within their power to get a court order and have her admitted to a care facility and I can’t believe they are not doing that. She is literally dying in front of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.