Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with her mum?
I’ve been aware of her account for years but never properly delved into it because ED stuff just isn’t great for my own mental health - but I just came across her again today and it’s heartbreaking. She is definitely on borrowed time at the moment, her poor heart is just not going to cope much longer

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Social media companies need to take some responsibility, not for causing her illness but for essentially allowing her to profit from it and as a result it validates it and gives her platform, it's not only dangerous for her but others that look up to her. If they stopped her channel and the income and 'fame' it generates I believe she would have a better chance at really assessing her situation and attempting some sort of treatment, she'll never do it as long as she gets a platform for it. I do think there is a strange dynamic between her and the mum, she seems to want to keep her like a little girl, which explains a lot l. It's truly shocking to see a young girl slowly dying in front of your eyes with seemingly no concern for herself.
The little girl thing is concerning. Not to get too psychological but clearly there’s an issue with her mum wanting to keep her as a little girl and the childish behaviour that E displays in turn. The obsession with Disney and Cosplay, the manga characters etc. How old is she? Fair enough, people are into Disney but not to the extent that she is where she’s dressing up as the little mermaid on her social media. In essence, they both feed off one another, there’s a codependency there that is far from healthy in terms of getting E the support she needs. Her mother takes her Instagram photos so she’s complicit in allowing this to continue. E is isolated and therefore other support systems that she could go to are not there. I’m in the UK, so I’m unclear how it works in the US but what is the deal with admitting ED patients then? Do you have to voluntarily admit yourself to hospital or rehab?

I dread checking her feed as one day surely we are going to hear she has passed. She’ll be a passing story on the dangers of anorexia and social media channels will just pass off their responsibilities as saying she had a right to a freedom of speech. It’s disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s late 20’s!! She has the body of a frail old woman , not a young teen that she thinks she is !!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s late 20’s!! She has the body of a frail old woman , not a young teen that she thinks she is !!

27! Not far from 30 and still does a little girl voice, I can never watch more than 10 minutes of her vids because her voice creeps me out

Reactions: 5
It’s extremely creepy all round ! She’s this living corpse doll who is decaying before our eyes but it’s ok guys she’s fine and everything :(:(:(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I still see them in my feed. If you reported them, they will no longer be visible in your account.
I reported them but they are covered with a “thanks for reporting this post” but then gives me an option to view the post anyway.

Would love to know how many of her followers are actually reporting her images. I check in on her every now and then as I refuse to follow her but regularly report her images. God knows why as Instagram don’t bother doing anything but I can’t just scroll by without attempting anything to get her the help she needs. I’d love there to be a mass report of her account one day for Instagram to do something. I really think taking away her socials (and therefore her assumed profitability!) might get her the help she needs. If she hasn’t got socials to provide the sick positive reinforcement she gets then it might help her into rehab.

Out of interest, what brands are doing sponsorships with her? I’ve always figured that her social media must be profitable but is it just notoriety within the pro-ana following that accounts for this? Surely, she can’t be making that much money without sponsorships and what company in their right minds would sponsor her anyway?!

Reactions: 2
I have stopped worrying about her health and started worrying about her followers lives instead. Deeply worried. After reports coming out that many of her fans are pedofiles, frequently trying to groom young girls in the comment section, offering them money and giving out personal info, I turned from worried to furious.

Eugenia knows this, she has hired them as mods, been dragged about her heartless cold heart that puts other girls in real danger, but she doesn’t respond. Girls have come forward telling the stories of how they would get paid to send photos to these groomers, and that they also paid Eugenia if she wore the outfit they sent her. They would pay her extra for certain poses or glimpses of body parts.

we all know Eugenia has a normal voice that is far from the squeaky voice in her videos. She dresses like a seven year old prostitute and it’s all a game for her. She has no worries that her viewers are being groomed under HER Video!!!

So why are pedalo’s so interested in a nearly 30 year old girl, you may ask. it is due to her body shape. She has lost every womanly shape so she resembles a child. She have however the brain to dress slutty and talk like a three year old which is any pedos dream. They have a woman looking like a child dressing like a prostitute. For free.

I have no idea if she is forced to do this or does it willingly. I believe having a very generous fan base that adores your body shape and mouse voice is enough for some to do it willingly, but she also has the worst mother in the world. Eugenia have million opportunities to call out for help, but never does, so is she forced?

Besides having created pedalo Heaven on YouTube, she is also a role model to girls who wants to look like her. The fact that YouTube have not shut her down years ago days a lot. It would never happen anywhere else in the world. As much as I hope Eugenia gets help, my thoughts and heart is more troubled by the young girls who follows her and are targets for pedos but also Eugenias sick body image. They are MANY! Had I been an American, I would take action anyway I could but as I’m on the other side of the planet there’s little I can do besides spreading the truth hoping that if more people are aware of it, someone will do something.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I have stopped worrying about her health and started worrying about her followers lives instead. Deeply worried. After reports coming out that many of her fans are pedofiles, frequently trying to groom young girls in the comment section, offering them money and giving out personal info, I turned from worried to furious.

Eugenia knows this, she has hired them as mods, been dragged about her heartless cold heart that puts other girls in real danger, but she doesn’t respond. Girls have come forward telling the stories of how they would get paid to send photos to these groomers, and that they also paid Eugenia if she wore the outfit they sent her. They would pay her extra for certain poses or glimpses of body parts.

we all know Eugenia has a normal voice that is far from the squeaky voice in her videos. She dresses like a seven year old prostitute and it’s all a game for her. She has no worries that her viewers are being groomed under HER Video!!!

So why are pedalo’s so interested in a nearly 30 year old girl, you may ask. it is due to her body shape. She has lost every womanly shape so she resembles a child. She have however the brain to dress slutty and talk like a three year old which is any pedos dream. They have a woman looking like a child dressing like a prostitute. For free.

I have no idea if she is forced to do this or does it willingly. I believe having a very generous fan base that adores your body shape and mouse voice is enough for some to do it willingly, but she also has the worst mother in the world. Eugenia have million opportunities to call out for help, but never does, so is she forced?

Besides having created pedalo Heaven on YouTube, she is also a role model to girls who wants to look like her. The fact that YouTube have not shut her down years ago days a lot. It would never happen anywhere else in the world. As much as I hope Eugenia gets help, my thoughts and heart is more troubled by the young girls who follows her and are targets for pedos but also Eugenias sick body image. They are MANY! Had I been an American, I would take action anyway I could but as I’m on the other side of the planet there’s little I can do besides spreading the truth hoping that if more people are aware of it, someone will do something.
Dorian (ofherbsandaltars) is that you? 😅 Also agree with everything said here. It’s just devastating to watch and it actually makes me scared for all the youngsters growing up now taking into account seemingly how many people are enabling and fetishising Eugenia - where / who are all these people? It’s terrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.