Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another forum has pointed out that it is her mother who films a lot of the videos of her outside and also does the body checking stuff. Her family is basically enabling it which is very sad
Also criminal. As abuse always is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another forum has pointed out that it is her mother who films a lot of the videos of her outside and also does the body checking stuff. Her family is basically enabling it which is very sad
Oh that’s horrible :cry: can’t imagine how you could recover with that kind of influence?!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I just looked at her last picture post on insta from 5 days ago, she as tiny as she was before she went into inpatient last time. I really hope someone tries to help her. I can’t understand how her mum can watch her do this to herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just looked at her last picture post on insta from 5 days ago, she as tiny as she was before she went into inpatient last time. I really hope someone tries to help her. I can’t understand how her mum can watch her do this to herself.
I don't understand why her mom doesn't do an intervention, either. There is more than enough reasonable cause to have her sectioned.

Eugenia is dying before our very eyes. What will YouTube's response be after she passes away? Or what if she has a cardiac arrest during one of her livestreams? And what about the pro-ana fetishists who bring in a large part of her income? Nobody has this very ill (mentally and physically) girl's best interests at heart. It is tragic.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why her mom doesn't do an intervention, either. There is more than enough reasonable cause to have her sectioned.
Because she doesn't care

That all being said, sectioning her is just a delay in her death atm (imo anyway). Unless she recognises that there is an issue with her health and wants to actually improve, she'll be repeating the same cycle over and over again.

That's not to say she should be left un-sectioned of course, I think she needs a supportive circle around her and potentially long-term rehab where she doesn't have access to her social media audience that tend to encourage her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Because she doesn't care

That all being said, sectioning her is just a delay in her death atm (imo anyway). Unless she recognises that there is an issue with her health and wants to actually improve, she'll be repeating the same cycle over and over again.

That's not to say she should be left un-sectioned of course, I think she needs a supportive circle around her and potentially long-term rehab where she doesn't have access to her social media audience that tend to encourage her
I understand what you're saying. Even if her mom sectioned Eugenia now, after release there would still be a VERY high chance she would relapse again.

The sad thing is I think there is already so much damage to Eugenia's body that she is not going to make it. I don't think there is a "long-term" option for her on any level. She is at the point of a concentration camp victim, many of whom did not survive even after liberation because their bodies were beyond repair. (Let alone their minds 😥)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her Mom never will. Her Mom was the one who tried to stop it when there was an intervention / treatment previously.

I don’t understand why she wouldn’t want her daughter to get help as let’s face it she’s extremely ill at this point and who knows how much longer her body will be able to cope.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I think Eugenia has very little time left if i'm honest. I've heard horror stories from my best friend who worked in eating disorder units and it will only work if she wants to get better, but she doesn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Eugenia is dying before our very eyes. What will YouTube's response be after she passes away? Or what if she has a cardiac arrest during one of her livestreams? And what about the pro-ana fetishists who bring in a large part of her income? Nobody has this very ill (mentally and physically) girl's best interests at heart. It is tragic.

I literally tweet YouTube insta and twitch weekly to ask them to deplatform her and they’ve never responded, I’ve reported every photo of her on Instagram too and nothing happens, I really want to see her recover but I’d say she has a month left in her at most.

• Sad
I literally tweet YouTube insta and twitch weekly to ask them to deplatform her and they’ve never responded, I’ve reported every photo of her on Instagram too and nothing happens, I really want to see her recover but I’d say she has a month left in her at most.
I feel the same. Any time I see an update in this thread I expect the worst as she’s completely skeletal now. It’s so sad to see someone wasting away before our eyes, I can’t watch anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel the same. Any time I see an update in this thread I expect the worst as she’s completely skeletal now. It’s so sad to see someone wasting away before our eyes, I can’t watch anymore.
I’m exactly the same, I check Twitter everyday expecting to see the worst. It’s heartbreaking because she’s so young, internet fame is not worth loosing your life over.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Taking away the very obvious anorexia, it's still a very sad situation.

Eugenia has no life. She doesn't go anywhere, doesn't see anyone, has no friends, no partner (not important of course), no life plans, no dreams, no ambitions. She spends hours upon hours streaming on twitch.

That's no life to live.

Reactions: 13
Anorexia is a death sentence. You don't make any plans, progress in any friendships or relationships, or progress in any way at all when your compulsion to get below zero percent bodyfat is steering the ship. She'll die, no doubt about it. I don't think even Nikki Grahame was as skeletal as she is now. I know mental health issues are a minefield and EDs are at the end of that scale but I really don't get how Insta can't kick her off the platform or at least censor her posts, which are dangerous for anyone vulnerable to an ED

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is bad. All her photos are bad, but this is taking me back to the video prior to her being sectioned. She loved the attention the swimming costume got her, so went even further. I think it's safe to say she's beyond help at this point.

Screenshot_20210615_201747.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is bad. All her photos are bad, but this is taking me back to the video prior to her being sectioned. She loved the attention the swimming costume got her, so went even further. I think it's safe to say she's beyond help at this point.

That's why I asked if her mother is taking the pictures. (Sorry if this info has already been posted; I couldn't find it). If she is

That's why I asked if her mother was the one taking the Instagram pictures. (Sorry if that info has already been given; I can't find it). If she is, she is an accessory to suicide. As a Registered Nurse, I just don't see Eugenia's heart lasting much longer. In fact, after the last video and looking at her last Instagram picture I was surprised to see another YouTube from her. She must be in mental and physical agony. 😓

Has anyone seen Educating Shanny's recent video where she speaks directly to Eugenia- almost as a plea to her to recover. She says that sadly she doesnt think E has much time left and I think shes right.

• Sad
Has anyone seen Educating Shanny's recent video where she speaks directly to Eugenia- almost as a plea to her to recover. She says that sadly she doesnt think E has much time left and I think shes right.
Issue is we've all been saying the same for years, and she seems to defy the odds. She's got to be close to being on her 9th life, though. There's no way we can see others perish of the same disease and Eugenia continue to survive.

Her mother is an enabler. Guaranteed she lives on Eugenia's YouTube money.

• Angry
That's why I asked if her mother was the one taking the Instagram pictures. (Sorry if that info has already been given; I can't find it). If she is, she is an accessory to suicide. As a Registered Nurse, I just don't see Eugenia's heart lasting much longer. In fact, after the last video and looking at her last Instagram picture I was surprised to see another YouTube from her. She must be in mental and physical agony. 😓
Yes, I do believe that her mother takes her photos. Someone on Reddit re-posted one of her photos and pointed out that you can clearly see Deb's (her mother) reflection in the window behind Eugenia, with the camera held up to her face. Also, Eugenia doesn't spend time with anyone besides her mother, so Deb is the only person who could be taking any photos that aren't selfies. Disgusting to not only watch your child waste away, but to actually participate in her illness is just unconscionable.

• Angry
The worst thing is your body can survive this amount of abuse for a long time, it’s the worst thing about it, she might be surviving but her organs will slowly start to give in, being left alive with the consequences are a million times worse than death.

I wish YouTube or twitch would remove her. It’s not right she’s profiting from being on there as a sick fantasy

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.