Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Eugenia is looking even more grey, skeletal and sickly. I don"t watch her on Twitch but I can't believe she can stream so long without water or a toilet break. It's quite shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she's alive - it's incredible really.
I don’t follow her but check in on her profile every so often. Feels morbid checking but one day I’d love to see that she is in rehab and doing well. Sadly I think her anorexia has reached a point now where her organs must be failing.

So sad watching someone so poorly.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I was thinking about her the other day wondering how she gets through Christmas. There's always a lot of food around at Christmas...

Reactions: 2
Why is nobody stepping in at this point ? In the UK If she was reported to social services, the police or another welfare organization she would be considered at risk of death, her choices would be to agree to treatment or she would be sectioned if she refused. I know Jaclyn got her in treatment beforehand but it seems there’s no-one able to this time as her family don’t intervene.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I just watched a recent video and it is skinner than ever, I just wish someone will help her I dont know why someone hasnt called the police and forced this woman to help and get her away from her parents

Reactions: 3
I've just had a look on her ig and the latest pics of her on the beach are incredibly disturbing. That poor poor girl is being failed miserably by everyone around her. I could cry with despair and frustration.......

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The latest video. I physically felt sick watching it and had to click out. She’s so mentally unwell it’s heartbreaking. She’s getting off on reading comments that inadvertently praise her for her anorexia. The neurotic hair flipping, the constant body checks, the changes in her tone of voice.

How can she be allowed to go on like this? I feel like we are watching a car crash in slow motion and nobody is doing anything to stop it. She will likely pass away due to her illness and we’ll look back and say we should have done more. Her family should have done more. YouTube should have done more. Her viewers should have done more. Her brands should have done more. Her fellow creators should have done more.

She needs a psychiatric evaluation to get her the help she desperately needs.

I understand she has a right to free speech but the lack of regulation on social media is truly sickening. YouTube need to have a warning at least on her videos with signposting for support. Her comments need to be shut off.

Sorry it’s such a jumble but I honestly feel like I’m in shock. That poor girl. It’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just shocks me that her family can sit by for years letting her continue like this. Surely she’d have been sectioned by now? She’s clearly dying. Her body can’t sustain this much longer. Surely doctors can intervene??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just shocks me that her family can sit by for years letting her continue like this. Surely she’d have been sectioned by now? She’s clearly dying. Her body can’t sustain this much longer. Surely doctors can intervene??
Do we think it’s a case of they can’t get her help as she is considered as an adult or that they won’t as her YouTube is too profitable?

US Tattlers- what’s the procedure for getting somebody sectioned in the US? Can you get someone sectioned if you have cause to?

• Heart
She streamed on twitch for over 12 hours the other day with no toilet break, no water, and of course no food.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I won't lie, anytime I see this thread has new posts, I assume the worst 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her latest video is the worst she's ever been. It's 20 minutes of her body checking, flicking her hair and showing off her sunken face and jaw line (she's always had a round face, so I think she's very proud of the fact that she can now see her defined jaw bone more) and loving every single comment calling her a skeleton etc...

Still can't say the word "anorexia" though, can she.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry! I just couldn’t watch and let it go by. It’s just so sad. I’m so frustrated with Instagram and YouTube for not doing something on their platforms so that she isn’t inadvertently profiting or being validated by her followers from her content. Maybe if they did, she might start to realise how poorly she is.

Her latest video is the worst she's ever been. It's 20 minutes of her body checking, flicking her hair and showing off her sunken face and jaw line (she's always had a round face, so I think she's very proud of the fact that she can now see her defined jaw bone more) and loving every single comment calling her a skeleton etc...

Still can't say the word "anorexia" though, can she.
I think she avoids saying the actual word to get round YouTubes rules

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Snap. I'm the same. I don't know her background but I cannot believe that a loving mother would let their daughter carry on like this. I'd be doing everything in my power to get her social media accounts closed and entered into a clinic. I dread to think what she looks like without the wig and make-up. I just want to gather her up and look after her. She needs to be given a chance to live a healthy and fulfilled life. To be a healthy weight and to finally put whatever demons she has to bed. It is heartbreaking knowing that if nothing changes then she will die prematurely.

• Heart
  • Sad
I cannot believe that a loving mother would let their daughter carry on like this.
I think the mother is more concerned with how much money her daughter is bringing in than anything else. 'Loving' doesn't come into it. Unless you're talking about money of course. There's plenty of love for that.

I can't watch her. I got so fed up of her saying 'Why can't people be nice?'. I wanted to say 'Because you're not nice Eugenia, you're encouraging young people to be anorexic and that could lead to their deaths. That's not nice, hun, is it?'

And don't set me off on the pedalo's that she had monitoring her forums. :mad:

• Angry
Wow I randomly went to check in Eugenia Cooney, and I can't believe she is still going on like this and no one helping her. Sad

• Sad
I’m amazed she is still alive in all honesty. Poor girl. Her family deserve investigating.

• Heart
She's an adult I am not sure (particularly in the US) what her family can do even if they want to. She loves the attention being anorexic brings her. Given she's still alive it's an even worse example she's setting - like being that unwell isn't fatal.

I can't believe she's alive - it's incredible really.
I had a schoolfriend who became anorexic and was described as the thinnest and sickest person her team had ever treated who survived. She restored a normal weight and now looks fantastic, which no one at her worst really thought was possible.

Eugenia is far, far more emaciated than this friend ever was. Her body will be cannibalising her organ tissue to stay alive and although I know it's different in the US I find it incredible she hasn't been forcibly detained for her own wellbeing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.