Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that even possible though? Surely she can’t know the damage that’s going on to her internal organs
I think she controls herself within her means just to stay alive. She’s been doing it for that long now, and she obviously knows what she’s doing.
Not to say things won’t take a horror turn down the line though 🙁

Reactions: 5
I think it’s all very calculated and controlled for her to stay alive. She’s obviously learnt how to manipulate her food/body to the bare minimum to not die
Not possible. It’s a game of Russian roulette. She’s just been very lucky so far

Reactions: 12
She's always looked very unwell, but her most recent video still shocked me

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just came across her. The girl is clearly so unwell. I just don’t know how she can walk. She looks so unstable. It’s sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does she ever address her size/disorder?
On Twitch not long ago:

Comment: Do you have an eating disorder?
Eugenia: No.

Eugenia says this is her natural size. Deb (her mum) says she's not worried because, as above, Eugenia's tests come back okay and she's just a skinny mini.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I started to watch this and just couldn't stay with it until the end but it's a solid interviewer and the comment section is an interesting read. I just can't take more than small doses of EC. Any more than that and I feel like I'm gawking at a fatal car crash on the highway.

The thing is even with critical, end stage eating disorders, your tests can come back fine right up until the moment you go into organ failure. I've heard so many stories of people with chronic, lifelong anorexia who were seeking treatment and we're rejected because their tests came back fine. The body is so resilient but after your late 20s your body just doesn't bounce back. Take Nikki Grahame for example. She was doing well until she wasn't and then died in her sleep waiting on treatment

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Take Nikki Graham for example. She was doing well until she wasn't and then died in her sleep waiting on treatment
I was just thinking about Nikki while I was reading your comment and then you’ve mentioned her at the end. I was so sad to hear that she’d died. Her friends used GoFundMe to raise enough money for her to go into private treatment but a month later she passed away. I really can’t believe nobody in Eugenia’s life wants her to get well.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking about Nikki while I was reading your comment and then you’ve mentioned her at the end. I was so sad to hear that she’d died. Her friends used GoFundMe to raise enough money for her to go into private treatment but a month later she passed away. I really can’t believe nobody in Eugenia’s life wants her to get well.
Its such a shame. Someone in her life needsto stand up and tell her some home truths

Reactions: 2
Oh would you look at that, shes hopping on the NPC live trend now where it’s basically just you sit there and milk your viewers on tiktok for cash. Not surprised in the slightest, the girl has 0 morals.

She's gained and lost weight, and continues to lose weight. Its not her natural size

Obviously Eugenia is in the depths of an eating disorder. Her thoughts are clearly going to be incredibly disordered. Her mum is not. Regardless of tests anyone with half a brain knows Eugenia will not, and is not, living a full and happy life and is significantly unwell. Most mothers would be terrified in her position, she's just enabling her daughter to die?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.