Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wonder how many kcals she consumes in a day to keep herself alive and still look like this. Like what's the norm? One piece of veg a day?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve said before she is very calculating and knows full well what she can eat and the quantity/quality each week.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve said before she is very calculating and knows full well what she can eat and the quantity/quality each week.
No doubt she fuels herself with black coffee and sugar free 0 cal energy drinks too

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she isn't in a wheelchair.
I've wondered about her mobility as well @Delia Smith. My guess is that her mother and the family attorney (yep, I'm like a dog with a bone with that one) carry her up and out of the house to hobble around in front of the camera and then she's assisted back into the house where she is basically immobile until the next camera shoot.

That poor girl's mental illness is killing her. I doubt her body could even digest food now. She would need to be in a re-feeding program if she were ever rescued in time.

If she were under 18 the police would be at the door. Tragic how inept the laws here in the US are regarding mental illness. Her mind is gone and soon her body will follow. 😞

Reactions: 7
Well yeah... that's anorexia
---
I think she’s fake as duck she knows exactly what she’s doing
It's all "#bekind and #mentalhealthawareness but only as long as it doesn't make me uncomfortable!"

Some of you in this thread are rancid

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
---

It's all "#bekind and #mentalhealthawareness but only as long as it doesn't make me uncomfortable!"

Some of you in this thread are rancid
When have I ever said hashtag be kind or hashtag mental health awareness lmao ?? Never

I’m saying she’s fake as duck because she full well knows she’s a bleeping walking skeleton and yet parades her body checks openly all over TikTok, Instagram, YouTube AND Twitch knowing her audience and how she is promoting her illness and denying it all at the same time. She LOVES the attention, she LOVES the comments of concern, she LOVES knowing that people are watching her every move all whilst mother dearest enables her. She’s a selfish bleep and that’s coming from someone who fully believes that people simply existing aren’t responsible for triggers of people online. But she isn’t just existing, she is fully promoting her sickness to impressionable teens and adults alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course it is and I know that, but for her to be living like that for so long it’s over 10 years on and off (I think?)
2 girls I know who have suffered from anorexia haven’t lived like it for anywhere near as long. They both got hospitalised and lots of help and support to get through it

Reactions: 3
I genuinely wonder how many kcals she consumes in a day to keep herself alive and still look like this. Like what's the norm? One piece of veg a day?
It doesn’t work like that. There’s no element of keeping on an even keel so to speak. There’s no set amount she can have to guarantee staying alive. She could literally die at any moment because of the sheer strain her organs are under. Or because her electrolytes are screwed.
I don’t see her as the Machiavellian, scheming persona most people on here see. She’s in the full grip of a severe mental illness. She’s very unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When have I ever said hashtag be kind or hashtag mental health awareness lmao ?? Never

I’m saying she’s fake as duck because she full well knows she’s a bleeping walking skeleton and yet parades her body checks openly all over TikTok, Instagram, YouTube AND Twitch knowing her audience and how she is promoting her illness and denying it all at the same time. She LOVES the attention, she LOVES the comments of concern, she LOVES knowing that people are watching her every move all whilst mother dearest enables her. She’s a selfish bleep and that’s coming from someone who fully believes that people simply existing aren’t responsible for triggers of people online. But she isn’t just existing, she is fully promoting her sickness to impressionable teens and adults alike.
But that’s what the illness makes some people do. Hence all the pro Ana forums and content online. She’s feeding her illness with attention, because she is an extremely unwell young lady.

Reactions: 4
But that’s what the illness makes some people do. Hence all the pro Ana forums and content online. She’s feeding her illness with attention, because she is an extremely unwell young lady.
I know but it takes a lot of conscious thought and effort to prepare and post all her “try on” videos and all her other content which is just body checking - I can’t believe she’s still allowed a platform - she’s not just a sick girl existing on the internet. She’s actively promoting her lifestyle. It’s crazy

Reactions: 6
I know but it takes a lot of conscious thought and effort to prepare and post all her “try on” videos and all her other content which is just body checking - I can’t believe she’s still allowed a platform - she’s not just a sick girl existing on the internet. She’s actively promoting her lifestyle. It’s crazy
She knows. there is no mystery there. she sees the comments and attention. I wonder if she is afraid she would fade into obscurity without being so thin and getting all the weight comments.

I think it’s difficult to attribute thought and decision making on Eugenia’s part when she is so malnourished and mentally ill she should be institutionalised for her own safety. It’s a wonder she can even talk for extended periods on her live streams without brain fog getting in the way. Social media platforms could easily prevent her content but they don’t. Nobody around her seems to be intervening either. I feel really sorry for her, this is just slow suicide.

• Sad
I can’t stand this free pass people get for being sick. Yinno sick people can still be massive manipulative arseholes right?

Reactions: 13
parades her body checks openly all over TikTok, Instagram, YouTube AND Twitch knowing her audience and how she is promoting her illness and denying it all at the same time. She LOVES the attention,.
couldn’t agree more.. I mean.. wtf is this?! The way she pushes her hair over her shoulder (so everyone can see her bones), stops and does that pose to the camera. Girl is so far gone is terrifying. But she loves it.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
On Instagram she just posted a video of her and her mom going through the car wash and carrying on about how neither of them had never done it before. What?! What parent doesn’t take their kid through the car wash at least once for fun, and how is it possible that Deb (who must be around sixty) has never experienced this before? And they were both saying that it was kind of scary. Eugenia was sat in the back seat of course, as if Deb is her chauffeur. What a bizarre family!

On Instagram she just posted a video of her and her mom going through the car wash and carrying on about how neither of them had never done it before. What?! What parent doesn’t take their kid through the car wash at least once for fun, and how is it possible that Deb (who must be around sixty) has never experienced this before? And they were both saying that it was kind of scary. Eugenia was sat in the back seat of course, as if Deb is her chauffeur. What a bizarre family!
Her mum belongs in prison I’m so serious

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.