Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she has not been sectioned under the mental health act, or whatever the equivalent is in the US, if there is one. That last Instagram post is horrifying, one of the worst things I've seen on social medial, more so the fact that it's not a post to draw awareness or a news story with a horrible picture, it's posted as if it's just another normal 'influencer' post. It's horrific. Never seen an living person that skinny. Should be taken down immediately, just encouraging the poor girl to let her keep posting these things. The mum needs the jail as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she has not been sectioned under the mental health act, or whatever the equivalent is in the US, if there is one. That last Instagram post is horrifying, one of the worst things I've seen on social medial, more so the fact that it's not a post to draw awareness or a news story with a horrible picture, it's posted as if it's just another normal 'influencer' post. It's horrific. Never seen an living person that skinny. Should be taken down immediately, just encouraging the poor girl to let her keep posting these things. The mum needs the jail as well.
She just keeps getting thinner, even though she looks like she can’t get smaller, she does

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh, the barbie post.
duck Instagram for allowing this on their platform.

Agree and am disgusted that this poor girl's slow descent into death is being used for entertainment and profit.

Her body is consuming itself in order to survive.

And her mother is filming it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The barbie post is horrendous! She knows what she’s doing, I bet she’s being paid for weird fetish freaks out there

• Sad
Reactions: 14
At this point everyone is just watching her to either
1) be like her.
Or
2) waiting for her to die.

both tragic situations in their own rights :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At this point everyone is just watching her to either
1) be like her.
Or
2) waiting for her to die.

both tragic situations in their own rights :(
Totally agree. No one's watching her for fashion tips or whatever games she plays

Such a sad situation 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m convinced there is some seriously bad things going on in their household. How can her Mom be that blind to what is happening? It’s like she’s in denial? There were rumours her Mom was or still is an alcoholic and therefore has issues of her own. If so, I feel bad her for Mom but I can’t believe she’s letting her daughter slip away right in front of her eyes. Surely that would be motivation to get sober and help your daughter?

What I find odd is her Dad is rarely mentioned but he lives in the same household I’m sure? So her parents aren’t separated but it’s always Eugenia and her Mom, never has done (as far as I’m aware) a video with her Dad.

Her Dad might not want to be on camera which is fair enough and probably works a lot. But that is also questionable…why isn’t her Dad helping her too? All very odd and sad.

Reactions: 8
Thank you for posting the article @Flowerpotgirl. What I don't understand is why journalists use all kinds of euphemisms to describe EC: "tiny", "very thin", "rail thin", "underweight" etc. She is emaciated. She is in a state of starvation incompatible with life. A walking corpse in a long blonde wig, clown like makeup and bizarre, little girl Halloween costumes using her last remaining breaths to parade around in high heel boots.*

She must be in so much pain. You can see it in her eyes. 😓

*ETA: Macabre. That's the word I was searching for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
If I were her mother, however messed up and deluded, I'd be concerned that when the inevitable happens my arse would be in the jail. Eugenia is a vulnerable adult living in her home and so under her care, in my eyes.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for posting the article @Flowerpotgirl. What I don't understand is why journalists use all kinds of euphemisms to describe EC: "tiny", "very thin", "rail thin", "underweight" etc. She is emaciated. She is in a state of starvation incompatible with life. A walking corpse in a long blonde wig, clown like makeup and bizarre, little girl Halloween costumes using her last remaining breaths to parade around in high heel boots.*

She must be in so much pain. You can see it in her eyes. 😓

*ETA: Macabre. That's the word I was searching for.
there are certain things UK press cannot say as would cause offence for example cannot detail how someone committed suicide
see IPSO for more info
US press is unregulated so can say whatever

Reactions: 6
If I were her mother, however messed up and deluded, I'd be concerned that when the inevitable happens my arse would be in the jail. Eugenia is a vulnerable adult living in her home and so under her care, in my eyes.
If it was the UK she’d be sectioned by now. America is fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She sounds so sweet on her make up videos though, I don’t understand 🥺
Is it all just a fake I’m so sweet and innocent look she is trying to portray? Or is she actually a sweet girl? I can’t work it out 😬

Reactions: 3
She sounds so sweet on her make up videos though, I don’t understand 🥺
Is it all just a fake I’m so sweet and innocent look she is trying to portray? Or is she actually a sweet girl? I can’t work it out 😬
I think she’s fake as duck she knows exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 7
The best thing for her would be for her to be banned from all social media, not because of how she looks and what it's possibly promoting but because it would cut off a lot of what keeps it going and feeding (no pun intended) her.

Reactions: 13
The best thing for her would be for her to be banned from all social media, not because of how she looks and what it's possibly promoting but because it would cut off a lot of what keeps it going and feeding (no pun intended) her.
She would be totally lost without her daily fix of self checking and public outcry

Reactions: 3
I just can't believe she has so many subscribers. The amount of comments out of concern for her. The only way to possibly help is to unsubscribe and not support this abuse.

Reactions: 5
She's looked like this for years now and not died..... Perhaps it's not as short/medium term dangerous as it looks.
I used to have anorexia and frequented pro ana sites around 10 years ago along with being addicted to watching videos and documentaries on peoples anorexia journeys on YouTube. I have seen people a lot more emaciated than Eugenia is. And it is terrifying. (These people were unable to walk or move or even stand up unaided and they were having seizures and a whole mountain of physical health problems) it was unlikely they would ever make a full physical recovery even if they ever wanted to, but these people were too far gone and just wanted death. I don’t know if she’s (ec) is going to die soon, I’m not a professional and she’s been like this for such a long long time I don’t know if her body/organs can withstand it anymore but I think her body can absolutely get thinner and I think she will keep going until her body truly cannot stand up on it’s own and forces her to stop. While she can still move around and perform for viewers I think she will continue. Maybe she found her ‘sweet spot’ of being so scarily thin and shocking to her viewers but also still somehow having the ability to make the content she does and she eats enough to sustain this weight and this energy. Maybe she knows she can’t let herself get any thinner or it will all be over for her. But maybe she doesn’t know that the longer she continues like this the more likely it is that her body will give up on her. It is a decades long and slow decline to die of starvation.

Edit to say I KNOW EC is extremely emaciated and clearly unwell and barely surviving. I don’t want it to come across that I don’t think her weight is an issue. Just that it could be possible for her to be even thinner (if she didn’t die first)/ there are people who have gotten to that stage. (And died from it)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
sorry to be a broken record but i too can't believe she's still alive. i've seen people die after having an ED for less than a year, whether that be from the eating disorder itself (physical effects) or a manifestation of the ED ending in suicide. genuinely cannot fathom how she's still here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.