Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This @Wavylines. Any competent coroner would want to investigate why a young woman of 30 or was allowed to die of starvation. I hope it happens, with the true state of Eugenia's internal organs put into the report. Unless, of course, the family and the family's attorney blocks an autotopsy.
Anorexia has the highest mortality rate amongst mental illnesses, sadly. Far from rare and not due to neglect or being ‘allowed’ to starve.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Honestly everytime I see her I can physically imagine how a human being could be skinner, and yet she always is

Like where are her organs? Her blood vessels? It's horrific. Her major blood vessels and organs must be so at risk because there's nothing protecting them

Like surely at this point she must be basically sleeping between her social media posts? I feel like her mum basically wheels out her body and she performs and she must be wheeled back to bed. I feel like she's like that bit of skin in Dr Who

• Sad
Reactions: 23
A million followers on tiktok….

The mermaid video looks like someone who’s dying ticking off their bucket list, harrowing.

• Sad
I've thought this for a while now but don't have any evidence: does anyone else think the reels on which she hash tags her name in the caption (#eugeniacooney) are the ones people have paid for?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's looked like this for years now and not died..... Perhaps it's not as short/medium term dangerous as it looks.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've thought this for a while now but don't have any evidence: does anyone else think the reels on which she hash tags her name in the caption (#eugeniacooney) are the ones people have paid for?
That is interesting. I also wonder doesshe have an only fans if people pay her for content? How does she get these requests?!

Reactions: 5
Sadly a Welsh anorexic Tiktoker recently died from Anorexia, she had been underweight for a very long time. She kept going and kept going until her body gave out. It was very sad, she was fighting for help but didn’t get it in time.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sadly a Welsh anorexic Tiktoker recently died from Anorexia, she had been underweight for a very long time. She kept going and kept going until her body gave out. It was very sad, she was fighting for help but didn’t get it in time.
I followed Amy a little bit on tik tok, she had such a struggle bless her. Her anorexia sounded incredibly complicated too. Shame on the health authorities . There are no eating disorder inpatient unit in Wales which is what Amy was crying out for .

• Sad
Oh no, she pass away?
That's sad!
I'd seen her tiktoks quite a bit.

I did see that she had been in and out of hospitals over her years of having anorexia.
So sad that she struggled for so long!

• Sad
I followed Amy a little bit on tik tok, she had such a struggle bless her. Her anorexia sounded incredibly complicated too. Shame on the health authorities . There are no eating disorder inpatient unit in Wales which is what Amy was crying out for .
It’s an absolute bleeping scandal that there are no inpatient ED units in wales. Drakeford has a lot to answer for.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lique Faith, a Dutch YouTuber with anorexia, also recently died. I often wonder what Eugenia thinks when she hears about these others passing, and if she just believes that her case is different and it won’t happen to her.

• Sad
Lique Faith, a Dutch YouTuber with anorexia, also recently died. I often wonder what Eugenia thinks when she hears about these others passing, and if she just believes that her case is different and it won’t happen to her.
Oh no lique died?. I hadn't seen this 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If anyone follows fashion instagrammer Oliviabynature, she seems to be relapsing at the moment too.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don't follow Eugenia but i have known of her for many years and every time i see updates here my heart skips a beat ahead of the news i expect to read... so awful that this is allowed :(

It’s an absolute bleeping scandal that there are no inpatient ED units in wales. Drakeford has a lot to answer for.
The lack of inpatient ED units in the whole of the UK is bleeping disgusting tbh. I dunno if I mentioned it on this thread before or somewhere else but when I was preparing to go back to uni for my healthcare degree I did some work experience in the Oxford one - 12 beds only, we had one or two residents from Oxfordshire but the rest where from everywhere and anywhere including one poor lass who was from just outside Edinburgh because there was nowhere closer. EDINBURGH. There was a girl from Exeter as well I believe.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The lack of inpatient ED units in the whole of the UK is bleeping disgusting tbh. I dunno if I mentioned it on this thread before or somewhere else but when I was preparing to go back to uni for my healthcare degree I did some work experience in the Oxford one - 12 beds only, we had one or two residents from Oxfordshire but the rest where from everywhere and anywhere including one poor lass who was from just outside Edinburgh because there was nowhere closer. EDINBURGH. There was a girl from Exeter as well I believe.
Yes I am Scotland based and I’m sure there’s only one specific ward or unit in Glasgow and again it’s only like 10 beds

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think there's another girl, Fiona, I saw on the news (she has tiktok and insta too with quite a few followers) that she's from somewhere down south and got put in one in Scotland because its the only place that had space.

Edited to say I've just found her. She's from Buckinghamshire and was put in one in Glasgow

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.