Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live on Tiktok now and said it’s like 4am there. How is she not asleep??? Surely her body can’t cope with being awake still? She has 8.1k people watching and 2.7 millions likes!! Also, she just introduced herself to new people as Uheenia (that’s how she pronounced it) 🤔🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She usually says she "doesn't seem to need much sleep, maybe two or three hours."

Speculation, but I think she probably gets a near normal amount of sleep but during the day instead. She maybe has poor sleep hygiene that she's not willing to admit to.

She gets wayyyy more viewers on TikTok Live than she does on Twitch so I think she'll start doing that more often, but she's facing being mass reported each time.

Reactions: 9
I think there's another girl, Fiona, I saw on the news (she has tiktok and insta too with quite a few followers) that she's from somewhere down south and got put in one in Scotland because its the only place that had space.

Edited to say I've just found her. She's from Buckinghamshire and was put in one in Glasgow
She spent months on a medical ward waiting for a bed too. She got the NG feeding she needed on the medical ward but no therapy, no one checking she was actually eating or complying with her feeds (she started posting on social media as she said she wanted to be accountable to someone as she wanted to get better). If she hadn’t wanted to, or couldn’t accept the help, she could easily have run rings around the staff on the medical ward who have no idea of the ways people with anorexia will hide food/dispose of feed or exercise. Nor do the staff have time. It’s great to see Fiona is doing better and raising awareness of autism and eating disorders.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone read about tori Bowie? Her manager had tried to get a conservator ship and failed. She died weighing 98lb despite being 8 months pregnant

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
that is horrific, i feel sick
I am annoyed that they are painting s a racism issue and ignoring that she was bipolar and anorexic. According to her manager, she hadn’t been attending her prenatal visits either.
she was 5’9 inches and under 100 pounds, she was hiding from doctors.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I am annoyed that they are painting s a racism issue and ignoring that she was bipolar and anorexic. According to her manager, she hadn’t been attending her prenatal visits either.
she was 5’9 inches and under 100 pounds, she was hiding from doctors.
but it IS a racism issue as well misogyny, mental illness and eating disorder ignorance, because women in general are overlooked and ignored medically but especially pregnant black women

• Heart
Reactions: 11
but it IS a racism issue as well misogyny, mental illness and eating disorder ignorance, because women in general are overlooked and ignored medically but especially black women.
I was reading it as her manager was trying to get her to go to the doctor and she was refusing. She had already been diagnosed as bopolar.
believe me, I am not denying racism and misogyny-it’s AWFUL in America. This just didn’t sound like that was the issue when I read the article.

Reactions: 6
I was reading it as her manager was trying to get her to go to the doctor and she was refusing. She had already been diagnosed as bopolar.
believe me, I am not denying racism and misogyny-it’s AWFUL in America. This just didn’t sound like that was the issue when I read the article.

Yeah I follow track and she’s not been well for a long time. There are issues about black women’s medical care, and care in pregnancy but in this case I don’t think the colour of her skin affected her treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact she doesn’t care about being associated with someone like Jeffrey* :sick: (SS from a tiktok live)
This live was so genuinely insane... Like, they were talking about the Colleen Ballinger situation of all things (and tried to convinced Shane Dawson to join for some ungodly reason???) which really further proves her whole "sweet, innocent and no drama" persona is BS because why on earth is she getting involved in something so serious with the lowest of the low?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This live was so genuinely insane... Like, they were talking about the Colleen Ballinger situation of all things (and tried to convinced Shane Dawson to join for some ungodly reason???) which really further proves her whole "sweet, innocent and no drama" persona is BS because why on earth is she getting involved in something so serious with the lowest of the low?
What is the guy with the crown called again?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see that clip of her on tik tok saying that she hopes her mum outlives her and that she deserves to live longer 😕

• Wow
  • Sad
How is she not dead yet? Is she actually real?!
I think it’s all very calculated and controlled for her to stay alive. She’s obviously learnt how to manipulate her food/body to the bare minimum to not die

Reactions: 8
I think it’s all very calculated and controlled for her to stay alive. She’s obviously learnt how to manipulate her food/body to the bare minimum to not die
Is that even possible though? Surely she can’t know the damage that’s going on to her internal organs

It will only take one thing to kill her. Her body is in a weak fragile state regardless of how she seems to 'function and remain alive'. Say she catches a bad cold/flu or other illness. It could well be the death of her as she won't be strong enough to fight it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.