Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping she would be able to recover.
Looks like her “recovery” was all just an act. I was really rooting for her. It probably won’t be long til she’s back to how she was at the beginning of the year 😞 Her home environment is toxic. She needs out.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
you can tell she’s totally relapsed (not that she was actually engaged in recovery anyway) and is doing the disturbing body check videos again. Her ‘fans’ telling her how perfect she is are literally her worst enemies alongside her mother.
I haven't watched any of her recent videos, but that is disappointing (although not surprising) to hear. She seems like a such a sweet person, and it is a shame that the people in her life aren't supporting her to get the proper treatment she needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Looks like her “recovery” was all just an act. I was really rooting for her. It probably won’t be long til she’s back to how she was at the beginning of the year 😞 Her home environment is toxic. She needs out.
Completely agree. It's a shame

• Sad
God just caught one of her latest Instagram posts and it’s awful. I honestly don’t think she’ll last the year, she’s that poorly. How can Instagram possibly allow this on their platform? I reported one of her images once as I’m genuinely concerned for not only her but for her community but they won’t take action.

Heartbreaking. Her ED is validated through her likes, her Instagram is nothing but body checks and inspiration for seriously unwell followers striving to be her. How is this not being addressed by Instagram? I really don’t understand.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It's really sad to see her instagram now
I had to unfollow
Hopefully more of her followers will follow suit soon. I followed initially when she acknowledged her ED and really wanted to see her journey into recovery. I’ve since unfollowed since it’s clear she is ill again.

I think the only way she will get help is when she loses followers. Her ED is constantly validated and rewarded by her followers. She’s either getting “wow you look great” or “you look ill, I’m so worried, get help”. All of which contribute to her engagement and ultimately provide her with an income.

Sadly, Instagram is supporting her by allowing her a platform for her ED and I’m disgusted that they fail to protect both her and her followers. I’m sure most of her followers aren’t interested in her as a person, more so just morbidly interested in her physical decline. The companies she is working with should be shamed, they have a responsibility as well to not take advantage of someone seriously unwell.

What’s the deal with her family? Surely they must be concerned or is it just a case of she’s making money so we’ll ignore it?

• Angry
She's clearly extremely unwell and for that I have sympathy and truly hope she recovers. I can't imagine living life like that.

But other than that, she's an adult who knows what she's doing is dangerous and is promoting this to young viewers. And of course now it's coming out that she's putting her fans in harm's way as far as her mods go. For that, she's selfish and harmful.

She's a grown woman, not the little girl she dresses up as and acts like and she needs to stop putting herself online for ED sufferers to use as thinspo.

Reactions: 6
She's clearly extremely unwell and for that I have sympathy and truly hope she recovers. I can't imagine living life like that.

But other than that, she's an adult who knows what she's doing is dangerous and is promoting this to young viewers. And of course now it's coming out that she's putting her fans in harm's way as far as her mods go. For that, she's selfish and harmful.

She's a grown woman, not the little girl she dresses up as and acts like and she needs to stop putting herself online for ED sufferers to use as thinspo.
I genuinely think that even if one of her followers died from using her as thinspo then she would carry on regardless. I don’t know what the laws are in her state, but she needs to be sectioned for a long period of time. Her body is going to give up sooner rather than later at the rate she is going.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It is incredible that she is still alive in the condition she appears to be in.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s off instagram. Do hope she’s getting treatment and whoever is advising her should tell her to leave Instagram. I feel it’s a vicious cycle for her, she gets thin she gets engagement and validation from people who are obviously intrigued or have ED’s themselves. Then on the flip, she gets healthy but then she constantly gets asked about her recovery and her mental health which I imagine must then be quite triggering for someone with an ED, especially when you consider how immature she appears to be.

Wherever she is, I sincerely hope she gets the very best support in her recovery.

Oh my god the poor girl. She’s uploaded a try on haul. She is so unwell. At the size she is I’m surprised she’s able to stand, do makeup, film a video!

• Sad
Oh my god. Her latest pictures are awful. I’ve just reported them even though I know Instagram won’t remove them.

I honestly don’t think she’ll be with us in the next few months ahead. Her family are allowing this. She’s worse than she was before she sought treatment which is unthinkable.

I think even if she did get help now, her organs would be in a state of failure. So sad.

• Sad
The recent pictures are shocking and upsetting. She needs some help, how can this be allowed to go on 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The recent pictures are shocking and upsetting. She needs some help, how can this be allowed to go on 😔
I don’t know how it works in the US but surely they have the power to section her for her own health and safety?

Just had a look - oh my word. Poor girl, why haven’t her family intervened? Didn’t she do an “I’m fine” video in the past year or so? With Shane?

I don’t know how it works in the US but surely they have the power to section her for her own health and safety?
This is what I was thinking, surely her family or someone must thing they need to intervene.

I want her to get help, but I also think her account needs deactivating. Lots of comments reinforcing her behaviours 😔

This is what I was thinking, surely her family or someone must thing they need to intervene.

I want her to get help, but I also think her account needs deactivating. Lots of comments reinforcing her behaviours 😔
there is something very weird about the family because they don’t seem to be helping her. They could easily get her sectioned I’m sure of it. One look at her and you can see she’s severely ill. It’s all so sad and strange.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.