Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it ended as she came down the slide cause she would have been in agony
My guess is that she needed someone to help her get down the rest of the slide and then stand up. She can barely walk. She must have needed assistance to get back to the car. This is truly awful. She looks like she is in agony and very scared.

😪

Reactions: 3
Remember when she didn’t do that annoying high pitched voice? I feel uncomfortable watching her videos at this point, literally a ticking time bomb. I used to feel sad for her, especially when I recovered from my ED, but she seems really mean in some of her lives and recent video.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
did anyone see the story on insta she posted of the person that’s drew her? How can she be happy with that and repost it!

• Sick
Been lurking here for a little bit after my brain remembered Eugenia for some reason. I never properly followed her and I don’t really know anything about her so I have a question but it’s not meant in any kind of offensive or ignorant way; why hasn’t she been sectioned under any kind of health act and how come her content hasn’t been banned? It seems incredibly harmful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Been lurking here for a little bit after my brain remembered Eugenia for some reason. I never properly followed her and I don’t really know anything about her so I have a question but it’s not meant in any kind of offensive or ignorant way; why hasn’t she been sectioned under any kind of health act and how come her content hasn’t been banned? It seems incredibly harmful.
I can’t give a definitive answer on the first half as I’m not American and not particularly clued up on the laws but from what people have said here in the past it seems the state she resides in make it hard to 5150 someone, and as much as platforms can shadow ban her they can’t outright ban her because it would cause an uproar about not allowing ill (mental and physical) people on their platforms and since she never outright promotes her lifestyle in text/captions she’s technically not breaching any guidelines.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
she has to be on public ground I believe, and her mom will regulate her activities outside.
She once got detained by a plan her friends made to get her to their house, and away from the mother, cops were called and I think that’s when she went into recovery I’m not sure.
There are some YouTube videos from the friends explaining what they did and what happened on YouTube.

Not only has she not been banned (although just seen she has finally been banned on IG) it seems like some platforms promote her. On YouTube, I watched the Shane series years ago and I'm pretty sure they're the only videos I've watched on her, yet every single day on the YouTube shorts bit on the main page, they are showing one of her shorts.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.