Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, does anyone watch her live videos on Twitch is it??
mum just wondering what she’s like on there. As it surely won’t be as forced and acting up for the camera like her Instagram videos? I’m just intrigued to see how she appears in general, if she’s happy and so on. I do worry about her 😓

Reactions: 3
Out of interest, does anyone watch her live videos on Twitch is it??
mum just wondering what she’s like on there. As it surely won’t be as forced and acting up for the camera like her Instagram videos? I’m just intrigued to see how she appears in general, if she’s happy and so on. I do worry about her 😓
I've seen a few. There is a lot of body checking and lately she has started to do "Just Dance" for long periods of time. She never drinks any water, even if she is on for 8 hours and talking the whole time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
On Twitch, she mainly sits and replies to comments in the chat. She also does gaming streams on there - she has recently been focused on a game called Just Dance where she dances for hours on end.

She flashes her audience regularly and appears to cater to her fetish viewers quite a lot.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You've probably seen it by now, but Eugenia's Instagram was reinstated last night.
Does anyone know why she got banned? This was instagrams opportunity to remove her profile to a lot of vulnerable people and in a way protect her. She needs to live less online and get more help off line.

Reactions: 3
Eugenia hasn't said why she was banned other than a pretty vague mention of possible mass reporting, but all of her Insta posts are mass reported, so why now?

She might mention it on her next live stream since she will be feeling a bit superior about it all.

Reactions: 1
So I just watched Eugenia's latest video about her spending the day with her mother and for a very sad reason: It's always a thought in my mind that every video is her LAST one. :confused:

Some thoughts and questions...

Why the sudden push of her doing videos with her mother? Is she aware of the criticism against her mother and is reacting against that with trying to showcase her mother in a positive light?

Her mother's meltdown and panic over the washing machine was that of a small child. Eugenia was comforting her mother like a parent would with a child whose toy had broken. I have a feeling her mother has these meltdowns on the daily over everything. What a sick dynamic in that house.

Equally sick is her mother filming Eugenia for the Instagram posts. Filming her daughter who is literally dying before our eyes as a result of her mental illness.

There seems to be a vacant sadness in Eugenia's eyes. Light the lights are out and nobody is home. Her speech is robotic and her body seems to be in slow motion, trying desperately to still function. I truly believe her brain is no longer capable of critical thinking.

After she passes I bet there will be changes in laws about what's allowed on YouTube, Instagram, Twitch etc. Laws even having her name attached to them. But it will take her dying first to push the powers that be into action. Tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I if I walked into my local playground and saw 2 grown adults (presuming her mum was playing photographer) hanging around with no kids id turn around and walk out , never mind her in that condition with her entire skeleton on show , kids would be terrified , I know that's mean but it is so hard to look at her without recoiling in horror, kids don't need to see it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ah, I see. Is it because they generate more controversy as well? More comments, more attention, people getting even more worked up about their sick dynamic?
Yep. All of those things generate more views which, of course, generates more money.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Sorry but I if I walked into my local playground and saw 2 grown adults (presuming her mum was playing photographer) hanging around with no kids id turn around and walk out , never mind her in that condition with her entire skeleton on show , kids would be terrified , I know that's mean but it is so hard to look at her without recoiling in horror, kids don't need to see it.
No, it's not being mean @Wills315. It's being honest. I would do the same. What's going on with Eugenia and her mother is pathological and, yes, it is horrifying to see a grown woman who is clearly starving to death cand can barely walk dressed up in a fairy costume and Lady Gaga shoes while struggling to play on a slide.

I noticed there were no other people in the viewshot of them at the playground. I wonder if that's what happened: People left.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.