Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting back to the video of her and her mother at the children's park with Eugenia going down the slide....If I had been there I would have called the police to report possible human trafficking or kidnapping of a female who was then held against her will and was being starved to death. Because that's what I would have honestly thought. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
On Twitch, she mainly sits and replies to comments in the chat. She also does gaming streams on there - she has recently been focused on a game called Just Dance where she dances for hours on end.

She flashes her audience regularly and appears to cater to her fetish viewers quite a lot.
HOW is she even able to do this?!

Reactions: 2
The clickbait titles of her latest videos:

Screenshot_20230501-145129_YouTube.jpg

'I'm going away for a while... Goodbye' = I'm Going to Disney World.

'I'm Changing My Lifestyle' = I'm Going to See Some Horses.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The clickbait titles of her latest videos:

View attachment 2140778

'I'm going away for a while... Goodbye' = I'm Going to Disney World.

'I'm Changing My Lifestyle' = I'm Going to See Some Horses.
It's things like this makes me think she knows full well what she's doing. Yes she is very unwell but I don't buy the sweet , innocent act she puts on anymore.

Reactions: 21
It's things like this makes me think she knows full well what she's doing. Yes she is very unwell but I don't buy the sweet , innocent act she puts on anymore.
She absolutely knows full well what sheā€™s doing, she lets people with ana fetishes pay her to perform tasks on stream for christ sake šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 12
When she does pass away from her ED do you think there would be any investigation into her death? Surely the coroner would wonder how a young girl living with her parents was able to get into such an awful state.
in an ideal world it would be good if police could gain access to her computer, track where these pervs that pay her are!

• Heart
When she does pass away from her ED do you think there would be any investigation into her death? Surely the coroner would wonder how a young girl living with her parents was able to get into such an awful state.
in an ideal world it would be good if police could gain access to her computer, track where these pervs that pay her are!
She is a 28 year old woman though, not a young girl.

Reactions: 9
She's an adult with capacity. People die from EDs all the time, she's presumably been diagnosed previously and accessed treatment (from her small recovery period) and hasnt followed up on that care

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve been aware of Eugenia (never followed her before and tbh donā€™t really know anything about what she does / her story, she just pops up every now and then) and I legit canā€™t get over the fact she is still alive tbh. She looks the same way she does now as how she did when I was about 14. I donā€™t know how someone can survive for so long at such a horrifyingly low weight.

Iā€™ve been aware of Eugenia (never followed her before and tbh donā€™t really know anything about what she does / her story, she just pops up every now and then) and I legit canā€™t get over the fact she is still alive tbh. She looks the same way she does now as how she did when I was about 14. I donā€™t know how someone can survive for so long at such a horrifyingly low weight.
Iā€™m the same, been aware of her for about 10 years and canā€™t believe sheā€™s still going!

Reactions: 5
Eugenias recent post with a bikini top on šŸ˜± sheā€™s just a rib cage with skin on atm, looks horrendous

• Sad
I didnā€™t think things could get any worse with her but somehow they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know she's far from a child but she's also clearly mentally ill and in the grip of her ED. Which, to my mind at least, makes her a dependent given she also lives with her parents. You can't force an adult to seek or accept treatment but at some points in the road you CAN force them to allow professionals to make an assessment via a psych hold. I don't believe any medical professional would sign her out as good to go so what gives?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know she's far from a child but she's also clearly mentally ill and in the grip of her ED. Which, to my mind at least, makes her a dependent given she also lives with her parents. You can't force an adult to seek or accept treatment but at some points in the road you CAN force them to allow professionals to make an assessment via a psych hold. I don't believe any medical professional would sign her out as good to go so what gives?
Not sure how it all works in America but I assume they just throw people out to the wolves and you only get help if you ask for it and have the Ā£Ā£Ā£ to pay for it from the way people talk about it!

• Sad
This @Wavylines. Any competent coroner would want to investigate why a young woman of 30 or was allowed to die of starvation. I hope it happens, with the true state of Eugenia's internal organs put into the report. Unless, of course, the family and the family's attorney blocks an autotopsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.