Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SHOCKED. Eugenia was at a party last night!! I can’t believe she was a) physically able to go, and b) was allowed to go!! Sloan also said they’ve recorded a podcast episode which will be interesting.
Picture hidden in spoiler TW

Wow! That's a big step for her! Nice to see her trying to be social outside of her comfort zone

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t watch her YouTube stuff, only see what’s on her insta, does she do anything apart from walk about in 2012 emo makeup and taking pictures? It’s still so strange! She’s been so thin for years now, I do wonder how much longer she’s got her poor body must be suffering

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t watch her YouTube stuff, only see what’s on her insta, does she do anything apart from walk about in 2012 emo makeup and taking pictures? It’s still so strange! She’s been so thin for years now, I do wonder how much longer she’s got her poor body must be suffering
She live streams on Twitch a lot, for up to 12 hours at a time. I can have a full night's sleep and she's still going when I wake up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg has anyone seen the clip of her " dancing " on just dance . Its from her twitch stream but is up on her insta stories.
I honestly feel like she hasn't long left at this point . It's horrifying 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hi first time comment on this thread, I’ve always seen Eugenia on social media here and there through the years. I swear this is the thinnest I’ve ever seen her??? I’m shocked. I don’t understand how she still has a following??

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Have not watched her in a while but this short preview came up on my recommended.... so sad.

IMG_1917.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s absolutely shocking. It’s showing in her face more than ever too. She somehow got away with it not ravaging her face for so so long, but now it’s there and she’s looking haggered. I wonder if losing her looks facially will do anything at all to make her realise ?? I know it’s highly unlikely

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Realistically, if she did want to get better suddenly would she be able to now? Or is she too far gone?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Have not watched her in a while but this short preview came up on my recommended.... so sad.

This clip came up on my YouTube and it was horrifying. It beggars belief .. imagine looking at your child in that condition , a literal skeleton and not immediately taking her to a hospital. Whether she wants to or not , get her sectioned if needs be but no normal parent would be allowing this . She is clearly not of sound mind , how has no one intervened yet?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Realistically, if she did want to get better suddenly would she be able to now? Or is she too far gone?
She’s probably already done a hefty amount of damage to a lot of her organs so she wouldn’t be able to make a full recovery and have a full life, but she’d at least double what time she could have left if she slowly started to build herself back up to a healthy weight.

• Heart
I haven’t looked at her account for a while either, that is absolutely shocking. Fully expecting to come into this thread one day to see that she has died.
I've expected this for years but some how her body is still going!

• Sad
I dont understand how she still is allowed these social media platforms. I've reported her a few times, there's even a "promotes ED" report button and they still don't shut her down.

• Sick
Nope, because she doesn’t mention ED’s or food, she gets away with it and gets away with flaunting her bones. It pisses me off.
I mean, for a nearly 30 year old to act and dress so child like, the bowling video? Like why? I get second hand embarrassment for her…
I need to block her from coming up on my pages because it’s infuriating.

I dont understand how she still is allowed these social media platforms. I've reported her a few times, there's even a "promotes ED" report button and they still don't shut her down.
As long as she never mentions it she’ll continue to get away with it because there would be a massive uproar if sm starting banning folk just because they have illnesses.

Reactions: 4
This clip came up on my YouTube and it was horrifying. It beggars belief .. imagine looking at your child in that condition , a literal skeleton and not immediately taking her to a hospital. Whether she wants to or not , get her sectioned if needs be but no normal parent would be allowing this . She is clearly not of sound mind , how has no one intervened yet?
In the comments someone said something like "isn't suicidal content not allowed? Because this is suicide" and I have to agree.

I know she probably does not violate community guidelines in terms of the kind of things she talks about but this is really damaging for young kids to see -- and that's her primary audience.

Do you guys think it's too late and she's never going to get better? I like to have hope that things can turn around but she seems determined to "live" this way

Reactions: 9
In the comments someone said something like "isn't suicidal content not allowed? Because this is suicide" and I have to agree.

I know she probably does not violate community guidelines in terms of the kind of things she talks about but this is really damaging for young kids to see -- and that's her primary audience.

Do you guys think it's too late and she's never going to get better? I like to have hope that things can turn around but she seems determined to "live" this way
I read an anorexia forum before, and 90% of the people on there, most of them 25 and under, said they go watch her videos to convince themselves into starving themselves again or "thinspo" as its called

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.