Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read an anorexia forum before, and 90% of the people on there, most of them 25 and under, said they go watch her videos to convince themselves into starving themselves again or "thinspo" as its called
she proves that you can live like that somehow. why would anyone want to look like her?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
she proves that you can live like that somehow. why would anyone want to look like her?
Mental illness, I fell down a rabbit hole of Edtwitter last night and it was truly terrifying. Young girls (like some even younger than 16!) posting pictures of worryingly thin models and celebs and saying that they’re “body goals” and shunning them if they put weight on. They track how many cals they intake/burn and the ratio between them is honestly astonishing.

I remember when I was in education a sports coach made us track out her cals for a week and when he looked at mine he asked “how on earth are you functioning right now?” at the time I had no clue what he was on about because I was used to running off barely anything and didn’t realise it was bad. These girls are intaking even less than what that coach saw as very worrying.

It genuinely makes me terrified for the youth of today having people like Eugenia with a platform.

Reactions: 6
I saw someone post a video of hers on tiktok and there were quite a few "body goals" comments 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I had the same thing come up on my recommended and was horrified. Why are her family not getting her help. What the actual duck!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I saw the clip on tiktok of her Mum saying she wasn’t concerned. When I read here she had said it, I gave her the slight benefit of doubt thinking maybe it just wasn’t the time to bring it up and maybe it was a quick “are you worried”, and a “no” but her reply went into grest length as to her having known her daughter her whole life and has seen all her blood work so she isn’t worried. It was a long reply with great detail. Shocking and very wrong. There was a channel 5 documentary the other day on anorexia with a very normal mum of an 18 year old with anorexia, the heart break you could see in the Mum (although she was trying not to show it). Her daughter wouldn’t let the doctor weigh her and her mum was saying either you allow the gp to weigh you or we section you, like any normal mother would.
Edit to add it was heart breaking to see the daughters struggles too, this sounded like I was only sympathetic to the Mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I saw the clip on tiktok of her Mum saying she wasn’t concerned. When I read here she had said it, I gave her the slight benefit of doubt thinking maybe it just wasn’t the time to bring it up and maybe it was a quick “are you worried”, and a “no” but her reply went into grest length as to her having known her daughter her whole life and has seen all her blood work so she isn’t worried. It was a long reply with great detail. Shocking and very wrong. There was a channel 5 documentary the other day on anorexia with a very normal mum of an 18 year old with anorexia, the heart break you could see in the Mum (although she was trying not to show it). Her daughter wouldn’t let the doctor weigh her and her mum was saying either you allow the gp to weigh you or we section you, like any normal mother would.
Edit to add it was heart breaking to see the daughters struggles too, this sounded like I was only sympathetic to the Mum.
She said "eugenia has her act together ". Act being the operative word , I'm really believing all the theories now about them catering to weirdos and their sick fetishes. The mother is only concerned about her bank account. The girl is literally bone and is getting worse which I didn't even think was possible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She said "eugenia has her act together ". Act being the operative word , I'm really believing all the theories now about them catering to weirdos and their sick fetishes. The mother is only concerned about her bank account. The girl is literally bone and is getting worse which I didn't even think was possible.
Every time I think she can’t get worse, she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just seen her st Patrick’s post on insta, she looks so uncomfortable trying to dance, I’d be so paranoid if strangers were watching some poor emaciated emo trying to dance and her mum filming, so bloody weird!

Reactions: 5
Just seen her st Patrick’s post on insta, she looks so uncomfortable trying to dance, I’d be so paranoid if strangers were watching some poor emaciated emo trying to dance and her mum filming, so bloody weird!
I was shocked at that video. I’m sure she’s even thinner than before. I can’t get over it, but I’m also very confused at the post and her content, it is as if she knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 1
I was shocked at that video. I’m sure she’s even thinner than before. I can’t get over it, but I’m also very confused at the post and her content, it is as if she knows what she’s doing
I think she 100% knows what she's doing.

Majority of the posts I was reading on the anorexia thread, purposely post photos, pose and post videos certain ways to "encourage" others in the same situation

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Watched that baking a cake video with her mom after she said people were mean in it about her grandma. And... it feels like an episode of Black Mirror

Reactions: 2
I think she 100% knows what she's doing.

Majority of the posts I was reading on the anorexia thread, purposely post photos, pose and post videos certain ways to "encourage" others in the same situation
Oh she does for sure.
And her mum pimps her out for the money.
Do some more research into EC on the internet and you’ll see the truth.
She is a sheer testament to the extremes the human body can withstand to be honest. But she won’t be here much longer if she doesn’t get help again. I think she’s put off getting help again after the way it happened last time after that sweaty creep Shane Dawson exploited her over it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm not joking when I say this - her tune will change when her daughter is bleeping dead
I actually think her mother will blame it on "haters" from the internet or the stress Eugenia was under to make her fans happy or the old hospital stay or blah-blah-blah. Anything but that her daughter suffered from severe anorexia and she never got her help. She is as bad as Jazz's mother, Jeanette.

I agree that Shane Dawson exploited Eugenia. However, if Eugenia's mother was truly invested in getting her daughter help she would have her personal attorney put restrictions in place so that it could be handled differently this time around and her privacy could be maintained. I know I've said this ad nauseum but when the inevitable happens their scum, disgusting family attorney should be disbarred. He knows the law. He knows that Eugenia meets the criteria for a 5150. I wonder if he is so corrupt that Eugenia's mother has threatened to reveal the dirt she has on him if he tries to get Eugenia help.

Reactions: 7
I agree that her mother is a monster but 5150 isn't a thing in Connecticut. You can go before a judge and request involuntary admission to hospital but it's more complicated than doing a 5150 in California. Even then, as an adult, nobody could force her to stay past the involuntary hold period which is usually 72 hours.

Reactions: 5
I agree that her mother is a monster but 5150 isn't a thing in Connecticut. You can go before a judge and request involuntary admission to hospital but it's more complicated than doing a 5150 in California. Even then, as an adult, nobody could force her to stay past the involuntary hold period which is usually 72 hours.
That’s actually crazy, they need proper sectioning procedures like here in the UK. Not a chance would she be let loose in her current condition.

Reactions: 16
me uselessly reporting this from both my work and personal instagram profiles because it's just so sad Instagram leaves content like this up knowing how many impressionable young eyes watch her content.

Isn't self-harm and suicidal type content against community guidelines? This is both self harm and slow suicide. She may not want to get help but the thought of her making anyone else get to a bad mental state breaks my heart

IMG_4121.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
me uselessly reporting this from both my work and personal instagram profiles because it's just so sad Instagram leaves content like this up knowing how many impressionable young eyes watch her content.

Isn't self-harm and suicidal type content against community guidelines? This is both self harm and slow suicide. She may not want to get help but the thought of her making anyone else get to a bad mental state breaks my heart

Imagine being a "mother" and seeing your child that emaciated with veins popping out and saying you aren't concerned about her. It's truly baffling it really is .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.