Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just woke up, what a horrible sight! I just don't understand either why her family is not doing anything. When I had my ED many years ago, my dad was too much and didn't give me the space I needed (to recover) and pushed me too far but I'll take that any day and any second over parents who don't care at all and just let me die of this horrible illness! how could they?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
it wouldn’t surprise me if her mum continued to post pretending to be her so people didn’t suspect anything. My god this whole situation makes me sick to my stomach. Poor poor girl it’s beyond heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
With all that muscle wastage I dread to think the condition her heart is in. As that too is a muscle. It’s all too sad. Does anyone think Eugenia could be on the autistic spectrum?
Don't really watch her to make an educated guess but ED are significantly more common in women on the spectrum than those who aren't.

Reactions: 4
Everyone that’s confused how she’s still alive, just look at Ashley Isaacs, makes you realise Eugenia could last for years and years to come.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Latest video ‘learning to golf’ :-/ I’m getting real Karen Carpenter vibes from her appearance . When you see her out in ‘real life’ in these videos it’s even more shocking somehow. Less filters maybe? Her face without the filters/lighting clearly show how unwell she is. She’s terribly hunched over (osteoporosis?) and the blusher on the bony cheekbones is chilling :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That video of her golfing was one of saddest things I’ve watched in a while. Just to see her so clueless about everything and not even be able to swing a golf club is shocking. What the people around them must have thought watching 😧

• Sad
That video of her golfing was one of saddest things I’ve watched in a while. Just to see her so clueless about everything and not even be able to swing a golf club is shocking. What the people around them must have thought watching 😧
I would think she had a terminal illness, not going to lie

Reactions: 9
Was there ever a point while she's been on YouTube when she was a healthy weight?
Healthy weight? Never in my opinion but if you scroll back on her insta you can see cycles of her gaining a little then losing it again. She's been dangerously thin for a long long time now.

Reactions: 4
She looked soooo lovely after treatment but it didn’t take long for her to fall off the wagon again. She was still thin but looked a million times healthier.
5054377E-E786-4E99-90A2-1E36E8CBF740.jpeg
605596A8-07AD-4C86-B1EF-510F7D16629F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Recovery truly looked so good on her!! Not just the healthier physique but her natural glow.

Very sad to see her fall off the wagon so hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She was still incredibly skinny after recovery but compared to her before (and now) she looked a lot better. More glowing and a lot cuter.

it IS very sad that she fell of the wagon so incredibly hard and so incredibly fast.

I still struggle from time to time with my ED, especially when I feel stressed, but it doesn't get me anymore. It's like someone in the back is turning on the radio. Now, in stead of dancing to the music, I walk to the radio and try to turn it down and if that is impossible I do my best to ignore the sound as much as possible

I wish this for her as well.
It's okay if it still comes up from time to time, I think that is natural for most people who have suffered for years, but life is so much better without it ALL the time. But I fear it's too late.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.