Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I don't even know anymore what to say. Is there any hope left?

Reactions: 2
Can you put the photo behind a spoiler @QueenDecember ? I am not triggered but I know some here find the images upsetting. x
oh yes, sorry! I didn't think to do that but definitely will in the future. ❤ I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been triggered in a bad way.

It's such a shocking and sad state she's in. Heartbreaking 💔😰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
People have been saying for years she is going to die. But she seems to have the ability to survive in spite of all of it.

Reactions: 4
86BA9B72-789A-4A90-9479-CD4AB0895BA3.jpeg

I don’t understand how her cheeks arnt more prominent compared to the rest of her.
I’ve followed her for ages now and it’s awful situation, I check her Reddit randomly and hope she’s not passed but we all know it’s coming at some point

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

I don’t understand how her cheeks arnt more prominent compared to the rest of her.
I’ve followed her for ages now and it’s awful situation, I check her Reddit randomly and hope she’s not passed but we all know it’s coming at some point
Wowwwww 😰😰😰

you’d think she wouldn’t lean like that after getting suspend from Twitch for a period after flashing a nipple that way. I’m sure it’s a form of Body checking but it’s just… so disheartening to see

Her Reddit is interesting. I don’t read there often but it really does play out like a sad tragedy. If she were to pass I wonder how the public would ever find out. It’s a sad thing to think about… I’m in Ed recovery and it’s very hard getting to a good place without a strong support system. Very sad that she clearly doesn’t have that 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wowwwww 😰😰😰

you’d think she wouldn’t lean like that after getting suspend from Twitch for a period after flashing a nipple that way. I’m sure it’s a form of Body checking but it’s just… so disheartening to see

Her Reddit is interesting. I don’t read there often but it really does play out like a sad tragedy. If she were to pass I wonder how the public would ever find out. It’s a sad thing to think about… I’m in Ed recovery and it’s very hard getting to a good place without a strong support system. Very sad that she clearly doesn’t have that 😰
I don’t think the public would know unless it’s a public record in her state for deaths.
I very much doubt her mother will comment on it.

I don’t think the public would know unless it’s a public record in her state for deaths.
I very much doubt her mother will comment on it.
Totally agree. Her mom probably wouldn't share an update on Eugenia's profiles.

If she stops posting again -- I'm going to hope it's because she's getting treatment. It seems like she's at a point now where she's worse than she was before. Very very sad...

Reactions: 3

She has the cutest face when she's attempting recovery. I think her face seems to be the last place she loses fat from.

Reactions: 6
She has the cutest face when she's attempting recovery. I think her face seems to be the last place she loses fat from.
I find that super interesting. When I lose weight my face fat is (almost) the first to go lol.

Does nobody know Eugenia in real life though or from her area? I'm sure if she passes away it will somehow get out.

I find that super interesting. When I lose weight my face fat is (almost) the first to go lol.

Does nobody know Eugenia in real life though or from her area? I'm sure if she passes away it will somehow get out.
Does she have management or is it just her mother? I imagine if she did it would be them that would break the news

Yea I dunno if she has a manager. My guess is no tho because you never see her have sponsored content. Management usually helps pitch and secure this opportunities

She has mentioned having a manager in her streams. Some guy that people on Reddit say is controversial due to someone else he does/used to manage but I can’t remember names.

I’m sure that if she passes the news will leak somehow. Someone who works in EMS, hospital, funeral home etc is bound to say something to those they know and then the news will spread. But her manager probably would handle it as someone else mentioned.

I can’t get over how she is literally just skin over bone. How can she even lift her arm?

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how YouTube or Instagram allow this.
Jesus Christ. There are just no words other than horrific. Poor girl is just way too gone to seek the help she needs herself and how her family/the people around her are just sitting around and allowing this, instead of getting her committed is beyond awful 😔

• Sad
Jesus Christ. There are just no words other than horrific. Poor girl is just way too gone to seek the help she needs herself and how her family/the people around her are just sitting around and allowing this, instead of getting her committed is beyond awful 😔
She's been committed before, she'd just get out and the cycle would start again. She's living out her dream of being a living skeleton. I don't know why anyone watches her, unless they get some sick satisfaction from it or just want to see if she's still around. She's painful to look at.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
With all that muscle wastage I dread to think the condition her heart is in. As that too is a muscle. It’s all too sad. Does anyone think Eugenia could be on the autistic spectrum?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.