Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has mentioned having a manager in her streams. Some guy that people on Reddit say is controversial due to someone else he does/used to manage but I can’t remember names.

I’m sure that if she passes the news will leak somehow. Someone who works in EMS, hospital, funeral home etc is bound to say something to those they know and then the news will spread. But her manager probably would handle it as someone else mentioned.
I still think it will be the family's attorney who will make the announcement. No questions will be allowed to be asked under the "Please respect their privacy" BS. Few will realize that their attorney will never allow any questions to be asked. Ever. Too many sick secrets.

Reactions: 8
Recovery truly looked so good on her!! Not just the healthier physique but her natural glow.

Very sad to see her fall off the wagon so hard.
Yes, exactly! And still so so thin, but even her facial expression looks more peaceful or something. It's not as heartbreaking to see as now.

Reactions: 5
It's not going to be long now is it.
She's getting skinnier every day, her heart will be getting weaker and her organs will soon pack in.
She won't have had periods for a long time.
It's Really sad, obviously we don't know what her parents have tried but surely most normal parents would have at least not encourage the online presence somehow, like not being in the videos, cutting off the Internet as she still lives at home etc.
Tragic, the worse part is the young People she is inspiring who will go the same way

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's not going to be long now is it.
She's getting skinnier every day, her heart will be getting weaker and her organs will soon pack in.
She won't have had periods for a long time.
It's Really sad, obviously we don't know what her parents have tried but surely most normal parents would have at least not encourage the online presence somehow, like not being in the videos, cutting off the Internet as she still lives at home etc.
Tragic, the worse part is the young People she is inspiring who will go the same way
The thing is-people have been saying this for years. “She doesn’t have long to live” etc. and somehow she continues on. I somehow don’t think she is dying at all. I don’t know HOW she isn’t, but she seems to just keep going.

Reactions: 13
The thing is-people have been saying this for years. “She doesn’t have long to live” etc. and somehow she continues on. I somehow don’t think she is dying at all. I don’t know HOW she isn’t, but she seems to just keep going.
Yeah I agree. Bodies are amazing. And baffling. Someone far less restrictive could be dead long before her.

Yeah I agree. Bodies are amazing. And baffling. Someone far less restrictive could be dead long before her.
she’s been unwell for so long, her body has probably buffered itself to be able to cope with electrolyte imbalances that would be fatal for most other people. She’s still balancing on a knife edge though.
i don’t understand how she has energy to do livestreams. She’s not barely surviving, she seems to actually be functioning. Not in a physical sense, she can barely stand up. But she can still livestream for hours at a time? I have no idea how she is managing to maintain enough energy to do that

Reactions: 10
I think she cat naps during the day maybe on that pink sofa. I also think she has a private doctor who gives her vitamin injections possibly a fluid drip or whatever. The family are extremely wealthy.

Reactions: 7
I think she cat naps during the day maybe on that pink sofa. I also think she has a private doctor who gives her vitamin injections possibly a fluid drip or whatever. The family are extremely wealthy.
I think this too, they definitely pay for some kind of supplements and ones that she doesn’t have to eat. They’ve got enough money from it, and most “doctor”s in America are willing to give anyone anything for the pay cheque.

• Angry
  • Sad
Would she allow a drip? Fluids would up her weight, even just temporarily?

Reactions: 3
Would she allow a drip? Fluids would up her weight, even just temporarily?
I feel like they'd give her the highest concentration possible to reduce the fluids. Maybe she accepts a drip just like some people will willing accept a tube feed..

I have a lot of sympathy and empathy for people, but not this one.

She's extremely manipulative and controlling.

If she gains weight, she loses followers.

Yes, she has anorexia but there's something more going on with this one, something more sinister.

I don't think she's as innocent as she makes out. She's pulling the wool over people's eyes.

She knows full well how dangerous her platforms are and continues to post. She knows the gravity of her actions on kids

She's really a deviant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Money can buy you a lot of things, I wonder if with the right expertise it's possible to identify the absolute bare minimum needed to keep someone alive. Given how skinny she has been and for a prolonged period of time there just has to be something other than sheer 'luck'.

Reactions: 6
I would actually love to see her gaining weight and the journey and struggles. I think she would get a lot more views. People do actually want to see her get healthy.

I’m so confused by the dates of these messages, unless it was June/July last year but wouldn’t it have said 2021??

CB0B3C62-5263-44D7-B5D4-F2CE901C4B68.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m so confused by the dates of these messages, unless it was June/July last year but wouldn’t it have said 2021??

View attachment 1366558
Interesting! Yea those do seem really weird because they're not even in chronological order from most recent to last received. There's a random July message in the middle? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Supposedly they're:
  • Tuesday 6/21/22
  • 6/8/21
  • 7/25/21
  • 6/25/21

Have you guys come across this ”drama” with Eugenia and vidcon? A YouTube guy I’ve never heard of before named Adam McIntyre was at vidcon when he met Eugenia/her mom. He tweeted he was told no to getting a photo and that the mom was rude.

But then Eugenia denied on a twitch stream that she was there. And now they’ve both made YouTube videos about it. I havent watched hers but I watched half of his and he’s like “why would I lie? If I was gonna lie about meeting someone it wouldnt be Eugenia that I picked”

i think Eugenia’s not a person you would easily mistake with someone else if you did meet her… but then why Would she pretend she wasn’t at vidcon 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I’m not familiar with that guy but from what I’ve read, he’s a known storyteller and asshole. She’s gone to events in the past and happily posed for photos with people. Why did nobody else report seeing her there or get a sneak photo of her or her Mom? He is 100% lying for some cheap attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.