Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not familiar with that guy but from what I’ve read, he’s a known storyteller and asshole. She’s gone to events in the past and happily posed for photos with people. Why did nobody else report seeing her there or get a sneak photo of her or her Mom? He is 100% lying for some cheap attention.
No doubt he is an attention seeker, but he told the truth about Colleen Ballinger sending him lingerie at 13 and using him as free therapist, PI and social media manager. She didn't deny any of that.

Reactions: 3
Just checked in on her page. There’s a video where she merely walks a few steps and nearly passes out from the effort. How can she exist like this? Why would she even want this publicised?!

It’s truly heartbreaking and sick that she has been allowed to go this far with seemingly zero help or support.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just checked in on her page. There’s a video where she merely walks a few steps and nearly passes out from the effort. How can she exist like this? Why would she even want this publicised?!

It’s truly heartbreaking and sick that she has been allowed to go this far with seemingly zero help or support.
Ah really? Every time I get a notification from this thread my heart just drops a little out of fear you know?
Do you have a link to the page you were referring to?

Reactions: 9
Ah really? Every time I get a notification from this thread my heart just drops a little out of fear you know?
Do you have a link to the page you were referring to?
Sorry, her Instagram. My heart does the same every time I check in on her, I feel awful looking for her page as I don’t follow her but one day I would love to hop over there and report back that she is healthy and happy.

I can’t imagine the pain she is in. It’s beyond sad. How she hasn’t been sectioned is beyond me and every time I check on her I’m infuriated and sickened that Instagram allow this on their platform.

Reactions: 9

She probably has been offered lots of help but she has to be willing to engage in it. It's a lot harder in the US to section for an ED than it is here, all the while she is deemed to have capacity, no one can do anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She probably has been offered lots of help but she has to be willing to engage in it. It's a lot harder in the US to section for an ED than it is here, all the while she is deemed to have capacity, no one can do anything.
It blows my mind that she can be deemed to have mental capacity. Just by looking at her you can physically see that as an adult she’s incapable of looking after her nutritional needs. That video highlights how serious her health is to have such a limited mobility. Even the way she speaks and behaves shows a regression in her mental capability. Thank god here we have more robust procedures to support those with ED’s.

You would also think her social media platforms would be taken into account. She’s using her social media as a diary of body checking and the amount of pro ana comments she gets is sick and only serve to either reinforce her ED or promote it to others.

I suppose that’s the agony of ED’s though. She needs to choose to be well for herself and not for others. So much of her identity, income and self worth is sickly wrapped up in being the “anorexic girl on the internet” however so I doubt she’ll ever come to the realisation before it’s simply too late.

Reactions: 7
There’s a video where she merely walks a few steps and nearly passes out from the effort. How can she exist like this? Why would she even want this publicised?!
Weird video and it's with those weird hashtags too. I'm thinking it's another one for the perverts

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm still shocked she survived covid to be honest. I wonder what her body's like inside. It must be beyond repair now surely

Edit: i watched the clip just now. i have no words. the way she almost collapses on that thing she sits on, it's really heartbreaking to watch. i don't know how anyone can film that and just witness such an incredibly sick person. really makes you wonder what kind of parents she has (especially her mom, as she is filming all of it)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm still shocked she survived covid to be honest. I wonder what her body's like inside. It must be beyond repair now surely

Edit: i watched the clip just now. i have no words. the way she almost collapses on that thing she sits on, it's really heartbreaking to watch. i don't know how anyone can film that and just witness such an incredibly sick person. really makes you wonder what kind of parents she has (especially her mom, as she is filming all of it)
She’s probably dodged covid as she’s so isolated from everyone. She does everything online and doesn’t appear to have any real life friends.

Reactions: 1
Do any of you guys ever wonder if her body is somehow edited on YouTube or live stream or whatever? I know it sounds crazy but I honestly do not understand how she is still alive. I watched one of her recent videos today and wow I was completely shocked 😟 what are her family doing? Why isn’t somebody helping her

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Do any of you guys ever wonder if her body is somehow edited on YouTube or live stream or whatever? I know it sounds crazy but I honestly do not understand how she is still alive. I watched one of her recent videos today and wow I was completely shocked 😟 what are her family doing? Why isn’t somebody helping her
I've been starting to wonder if that is possible too. How can she physically keep going on the way she is?

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed she sometimes edits to smooth her skin colour and make it look less ashy. Or just ups the brightness to cover up the redness around her joints. It’s heartbreaking to see she’s deteriorated more.
The body is resilient, there’s others that have managed to live at such a low weight. Ashley Isaacs (TW) is the only one I know of right now, people have been asking how she is alive for the last 7-8 years or so.

Reactions: 5
I don’t look at her page often, but I was shocked to see how thin she is in the video where she’s walking around 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.