Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got really really triggered on stream a few weeks ago and had a meltdown because people were saying she wears diapers. I think that’s why they were sent - someone is taunting her.

edit: link to the diaper stream
that steam is so sad. It’s not nice to see her upset. But I feel like there must be some truth to this diaper thing if she is getting so upset about it and trying to convince people that she isn't wearing one. Think of a regular influencer, they would probably just laugh it off and never mention it again. It does seem odd that she is on steam for so long and doesn’t go to the bathroom. Perhaps, with her anorexia she is so dehydrated she probably doesn’t need to go as much.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
that steam is so sad. It’s not nice to see her upset. But I feel like there must be some truth to this diaper thing if she is getting so upset about it and trying to convince people that she isn't wearing one. Think of a regular influencer, they would probably just laugh it off and never mention it again. It does seem odd that she is on steam for so long and doesn’t go to the bathroom. Perhaps, with her anorexia she is so dehydrated she probably doesn’t need to go as much.
There may be some truth to it, but that doesn't give people a free pass to bully. I wish, in general, there wasn't such a taboo and shame upon having to use medical equipment/devices/supplies. This general "lets bully and make fun of the weak" thing we have going on in sociaty is depressing and extremely ableist.
It would make the lives of so many people a lot easier if things were just more accepted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel for Eugenia. I battled anorexia for years and while I’m fortunately happy in recovery now it wasn’t easy getting to this place. It’s hard rewiring yourself from the negative behaviors and thoughts.

She’s clearly facing some major issues and I imagine she streams and makes videos as a form of escapism from it all. Being confronted only with comments on her weight and now comments on her bathroom habits is definitely not going to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There may be some truth to it, but that doesn't give people a free pass to bully. I wish, in general, there wasn't such a taboo and shame upon having to use medical equipment/devices/supplies. This general "lets bully and make fun of the weak" thing we have going on in sociaty is depressing and extremely ableist.
It would make the lives of so many people a lot easier if things were just more accepted.
Agree, definitely no need to troll. Plus there shouldn’t be any shame in needing to use medical aids as you say. I just wish she would get help. I don’t see it happening through. Her mum is so controlling and “not all there” I figure. Did she ever learn to drive? I don’t watch all her videos. Just now and again I check in to see… well, to see she is still alive.

Reactions: 2
I don’t condone the bullying at all either. If she does need medical aids at this point, it just shows how strong her ED thoughts are though. She completely ignores the thousands of comments on her feed pleading with her to seek help, but this trolling/bullying has made her address this issue in a way. To see her react almost gives me a glimmer of hope for her.

It’s so sad to see her merely exist like this.

Reactions: 2
Agree, definitely no need to troll. Plus there shouldn’t be any shame in needing to use medical aids as you say. I just wish she would get help. I don’t see it happening through. Her mum is so controlling and “not all there” I figure. Did she ever learn to drive? I don’t watch all her videos. Just now and again I check in to see… well, to see she is still alive.
Yeah she did a couple of months ago, surprised she can be at the wheel tbh, she could be very dangerous to other road users if she passed out or something

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah she did a couple of months ago, surprised she can be at the wheel tbh, she could be very dangerous to other road users if she passed out or something
wow I am shocked to read that she is deemed safe to be in the roads. With that level of malnourishment she must have some cognitive dysfunction. Are are reaction times as good as they should be… the mind boggles 😰🤯🤯 I hope she keeps safe regardless.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else dread clicking on her thread? 😖 not to sound so matter of fact about it, but surely she doesn’t have long left. I can’t believe she’s still able bodied if I’m honest

Reactions: 12
Anyone else dread clicking on her thread? 😖 not to sound so matter of fact about it, but surely she doesn’t have long left. I can’t believe she’s still able bodied if I’m honest
Every time I get a notification here that someone posted in this thread I dread clicking. I don't think she has long left, either.
Someone here said this earlier I think, but it's quite possible they are giving her pain medication as a last resort kind of thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Every time I get a notification here that someone posted in this thread I dread clicking. I don't think she has long left, either.
Someone here said this earlier I think, but it's quite possible they are giving her pain medication as a last resort kind of thing.
Agree Agree Agree!!

I don't watch Eugenia's content regularly because it's very uncomfortable to watch her condition deteriorating. Everyone hopes things will turn around for her but it does kind of feel like there's no hope left

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree Agree Agree!!

I don't watch Eugenia's content regularly because it's very uncomfortable to watch her condition deteriorating. Everyone hopes things will turn around for her but it does kind of feel like there's no hope left
She does seem to have lost more weight, probably due to all the diaper bs that was going on a few weeks ago

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I still think her hair is not real, it can't be by now. Maybe a few strings, but I still think most of it is a wig or a "topper" or something. It's impossible for her to have much real hair left. I think it getting thinner is that she's losing more of her real hair and what is left is her fake hair.

I truly wonder how much longer she has left and just thinking about it makes me so sad. I think she has given up, too.

Reactions: 8
I can’t feel sorry for her, I think she knows exactly what she’s doing and she’s enjoying the attention, despite knowing how triggering she is. There is such an ugly side to this illness.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone sent her more diapers in the mail….. 🤭😔
I can’t feel sorry for her, I think she knows exactly what she’s doing and she’s enjoying the attention, despite knowing how triggering she is. There is such an ugly side to this illness.
I've seen some people suggest that no one is really sending her diapers and she's making this all up for attention
I also wouldn't be surprised if it's a sexual thing for her, as she seems to have a small history of pandering for guys with fetishes

I feel bad for her in the sense that her mother is clearly encouraging her behaviour/illness but I also think she would be in a very similar position anyway

Reactions: 6
I've seen some people suggest that no one is really sending her diapers and she's making this all up for attention
I also wouldn't be surprised if it's a sexual thing for her, as she seems to have a small history of pandering for guys with fetishes

I feel bad for her in the sense that her mother is clearly encouraging her behaviour/illness but I also think she would be in a very similar position anyway
shes a very fucked up woman acting like an innocent little girl, but this is a dangerous game to be playing, she’s putting her life at stake for attention now,
She probably feels like she can get away with it and keep coasting along like she is. But she won’t if she keeps it up.

I think the nappy thing gets to her because it’s not “sexy” which is the image she wants to create.

Reactions: 9
When I was looking into her current Twitch ban I came across this really interesting YouTube channel called “FiftyShadesofChestPains” — he makes a lot of videos analyzing the glorification of eating disorders on social media and how Eugenia uses social media as a tool in her illness but he also showed this Instagram model’s acct that literally made my jaw drop!!!

Her photos are very troubling so definitely want to caution anyone that looks into her feed — the YT channel went into some backstory about her dark fetish photographer that was also concerning.

But what standouts the most is that Instagram puts trigger warnings on her photos and NOT Eugenia’s. I know many have tried flagging EC and they’ve done nothing. Wonder why she is in the clear and others aren’t —especially as Eugenia has a considerably larger audience consuming the sensitive imagery 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.