Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what standouts the most is that Instagram puts trigger warnings on her photos and NOT Eugenia’s. I know many have tried flagging EC and they’ve done nothing. Wonder why she is in the clear and others aren’t —especially as Eugenia has a considerably larger audience consuming the sensitive imagery 🤷🏻‍♀️
Only some of them though, not the whole account - and I definitely think the top right post is disturbing enough to merit a warning.

Reactions: 1
When I was looking into her current Twitch ban I came across this really interesting YouTube channel called “FiftyShadesofChestPains” — he makes a lot of videos analyzing the glorification of eating disorders on social media and how Eugenia uses social media as a tool in her illness but he also showed this Instagram model’s acct that literally made my jaw drop!!!

Her photos are very troubling so definitely want to caution anyone that looks into her feed — the YT channel went into some backstory about her dark fetish photographer that was also concerning.

But what standouts the most is that Instagram puts trigger warnings on her photos and NOT Eugenia’s. I know many have tried flagging EC and they’ve done nothing. Wonder why she is in the clear and others aren’t —especially as Eugenia has a considerably larger audience consuming the sensitive imagery 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its so sad but its honestly social media for you. Its how it all works, they people who ‘do’ instagram know both of these are wrong but will be loving the engagement EC is bringing to them. This girl isnt going to survive, she just cant possibly get any smaller and smaller; there has to be a cut off line unfortunately. dare I say it might be too late for help

Reactions: 2
Its so sad but its honestly social media for you. Its how it all works, they people who ‘do’ instagram know both of these are wrong but will be loving the engagement EC is bringing to them. This girl isnt going to survive, she just cant possibly get any smaller and smaller; there has to be a cut off line unfortunately. dare I say it might be too late for help
It’s really wild.

I dunno if anyone watched Facebook testify before Congress but they know that the Instagram algorithm will push eating disorder content and more eating disorder content on young people — but they don’t do anything about it.

What’s different about the other girl is she’s in Poland so I dunno if there are different content rules that apply there? It’s all just so sad.

On YouTube I definitely think they keep Eugenia around for the ad revenue her content generates. Twitch I think is in it for the money too but it seems like they’re finally starting to examine her account. She’s such a disturbed young woman and I really hate to think of anyone finding her aspirational

She posted in her Instagram stories tonight that she has tested positive for Covid from a home test and is going to get another, official test tomorrow. She is unvaccinated. I hope that her body can handle this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She posted in her Instagram stories tonight that she has tested positive for Covid from a home test and is going to get another, official test tomorrow. She is unvaccinated. I hope that her body can handle this.
Wow. I see she streamed for 4 hours yesterday while sick -- why? She really makes no sense to me. 😵💫

Honestly if she survives Covid she must be getting some kind of private medical assistance in the form of IV vitamin infusions or something. How absolutely tragic that she likely has access to current types of covid treatments thanks to her money but nobody will put her in ED recovery.

Reactions: 7
Honestly if she survives Covid she must be getting some kind of private medical assistance in the form of IV vitamin infusions or something. How absolutely tragic that she likely has access to current types of covid treatments thanks to her money but nobody will put her in ED recovery.
I have covid right now and am suffering terribly. I have had all the shots and am not 80 pounds underweight. She has to be in serious shape -I don’t know how she is going to make it.

• Heart
IV Vitamin infusions won't really make a difference for covid. She's vulnerable but it's still a dice roll how severely she experiences it, and I can't say any outcome would surprise me at this point.

Reactions: 5
Just read that Eugeunia has been banned from the internet. Does anyone know what this is about?

Am I allowed to name another YouTube commentary channel? Because it shows her, in her latest stream, in real respiratory distress: Coughing spasms, having to walk away from the camera to catch her breath, her looking death grey colored that even her make-up can't hide. There is a look of panic in her eyes as she repeatedly puts her hand to her neck. Oh, guys, I fear that COVID may be it for her.

• Wow
I am no where near the state shes in and honestly covid almost got me.

• Sad
Just read that Eugeunia has been banned from the internet. Does anyone know what this is about?

Am I allowed to name another YouTube commentary channel? Because it shows her, in her latest stream, in real respiratory distress: Coughing spasms, having to walk away from the camera to catch her breath, her looking death grey colored that even her make-up can't hide. There is a look of panic in her eyes as she repeatedly puts her hand to her neck. Oh, guys, I fear that COVID may be it for her.
Please name the feed. This sounds serious

• Sad
You can name the other channel, we are still discussng Eugenia here so it's totally fine.

Covid may be it for her indeed. I had covid 2 years ago, but that was the first variant which was a LOT stronger than omicron (and, of course, there were no vaccines yet!) and it nearly got me (I have severe asthma), now 2 years later I am still not fully healed. Omi is a lot milder thankfully, but for some people it is still very severe. Especially for someone like Eugenia, it may be too late now. I don't think her body can handle this.

• Sad
It's "Love Eugenia Cooney" on 2-20-22.

Alternate opinions, as always, welcome.

If she gets more severely sick with covid, I wonder if going to the hospital is an option for her? I can't imagine the intense shock of the staff getting a patient like her. They will not let her go in a million years, there's so much going on. If she manages to survive covid, they WILL keep her because of her severely malnourished body (unless she somehow manages to escape/run).

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I may have missed it but has she said she’s very sick? She could only have mild symptoms. I felt terrible and my boyfriend felt absolutely fine when we both tested positive - it was most annoying 🥲

Reactions: 3

Oh no! Do tell us what the other channel is. I'd love to watch.

I'm really concerned about Eugenia. COVID has caused sooo many prolonged respiratory issues and her body is already struggling to survive.

She was banned from Twitch for a couple days because she "accidentally" showed her nipple. I didn't see this happen but apparently someone asked her about her makeup and when she leaned into the camera to show it better she revealed her chest. She said the ban is over though so I suspect her current quite-ness is related to covid 😨

I may have missed it but has she said she’s very sick? She could only have mild symptoms. I felt terrible and my boyfriend felt absolutely fine when we both tested positive - it was most annoying 🥲
Did you have the vaccine, though? That helps. Eugenia hasn't been vaccinated.

Just catching up on here, I really hope she will be ok. If she has to be seen for medical help with covid will they make her get help for her eating disorders? Like here you can be sectioned if you refuse help and doctors believe your life is at risk. I’m not sure what would happen over there?

• Wow
Just catching up on here, I really hope she will be ok. If she has to be seen for medical help with covid will they make her get help for her eating disorders? Like here you can be sectioned if you refuse help and doctors believe your life is at risk. I’m not sure what would happen over there?
Not sure. I worked at a hospital for quite some years, where I worked they wouldn't have let her go, they would have transferred her to a different ward after recovering from covid, but they would never in a million years let her go. I am not from the usa though, I know things are quite different there. Honestly have no idea. But if she refuses treatment what can you do as a doctor? It depends on how they deem her mental state maybe? Maybe if they have someone sign documents (like a doctor/psych) she is not allowed to leave, but that would probably be quite difficult.
And, she could always run away (her mom will 100% come pick her up).
Does anyone know?

People underestimate how much punishment the body can take before it gives in, she could easily continue on like this for years and years, and once she has mental capacity they won’t section her. She does seem to know what she’s doing so it’s her choice if she wants to change.

Reactions: 4
I think in the US they can only keep her on a 72hr hold? Completely different rules over there. If she was here, she would have been sectioned years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.