Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m relatively new to eugenia’s thread but been checking in on her for years … I’ve seen quite a few comments about her mum but don’t know the full story. What is it about her mum that is so toxic (apart from I guess the obvious, that she hasn’t stepped in as eugenia has deteriorated… I’m guessing) and what evidence is there? Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else legit worried about her?

With the Ukraine situation the only "influencer" I'm even tolerating is Eugenia and it's just out of concern for her health.... Her silence worries me.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m relatively new to eugenia’s thread but been checking in on her for years … I’ve seen quite a few comments about her mum but don’t know the full story. What is it about her mum that is so toxic (apart from I guess the obvious, that she hasn’t stepped in as eugenia has deteriorated… I’m guessing) and what evidence is there? Thanks!
I hear a lot about her mum being toxic on Reddit but I try not to read there much. For a lot of people it’s that her mum not only that she seems to do nothing (I guess we don’t know behind the scenes) but also that she enables her and helps her put content out there. She’s the one that seems to take a lot of the clothing pictures for her, some of them outdoors in next to nothing. She’s also on video somewhere saying she saved Eugenia from the treatment facility she was sent to. Others think her mum is just trying to keep her happy and let her live some kind of life with whatever time she has left and that there’s nothing anyone can do for Eugenia at this point.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Watching her Tiktok updates now -- she said she's okay. Thankfully!

Of course she doesn't look well with everything else going on but symptoms wise from covid she's getting through it.

• Heart
Watching her Tiktok updates now -- she said she's okay. Thankfully!

Of course she doesn't look well with everything else going on but symptoms wise from covid she's getting through it.
Seriously how is this possible?! I mean, of course, THANKFULLY !! but honestly I can't wrap my head around it. Her body is insane. At this point she's really a medical miracle. It's just insane how strong (?) her body is.

Reactions: 11
Seriously how is this possible?! I mean, of course, THANKFULLY !! but honestly I can't wrap my head around it. Her body is insane. At this point she's really a medical miracle. It's just insane how strong (?) her body is.
Some people don't suffer as badly with covid and there's a genetic element too. Maybe she's just got lucky.

Reactions: 7
She looks grey in that thumbnail.
Everyone suffers differently with covid but you would think she would be extremely vulnerable and more likely to get very poorly with it(obviously I’m glad this hasn’t been the case).

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Guys the coloring of her body’s skin in the video is
JUST AS BAD if not worse than the thumbnail. 😰 So worried for her health… she is clearly deficient in so
much. Iron, b12 the list goes on. The only reason her face coloring looks normal is because she’s wearing foundation, blush and bronzer….

Thank goodness it was this less serious strain she caught. I don’t see how could survive the original covid or delta

AS FOR WHAT THEY SAY:
Both Eugenia and her mom are quarantining and staying in a different part of the house to not expose other members of the household. Eugenia reports she’s been sleeping a lot more than usual and her symptoms primarily have been moderate congestion and a very sore throat. Neither know where they caught covid or if they were even exposed at the same time. No mention of vaccines at all from either Eugenia or her mom.

Reactions: 6
I guess her mom got it? Because Eugenia can't leave the house on her own right?

Reactions: 3
I guess her mom got it? Because Eugenia can't leave the house on her own right?
They mentioned that Eugenia did go out to buy makeup. No idea for sure if that’s where she contracted it but if not… I’d say she was exposed by her mom because she really seems to stay isolated at home normally

They mentioned that Eugenia did go out to buy makeup. No idea for sure if that’s where she contracted it but if not… I’d say she was exposed by her mom because she really seems to stay isolated at home normally
But her mom takes her everywhere right? Why is she not ordering online? She's not fit to drive no? I'm shocked she can still stand up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.