Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickening !
Eugenia is extremely sick but she is clearly aware of what she is doing. What a bizarre situation it is.
And the real emphasis on showing her ribs in photos too… SMH

Reactions: 9
The bullying she took on her stream tonight about all this makes me sick. What is wrong with people? She obviously has a very serious mental illness and some people just show up to her chat to harass her. It’s disgusting. I’ve never seen her break down like that and abruptly end a stream like that before. I hope that she takes some time away from social media and gets herself some help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The bullying she took on her stream tonight about all this makes me sick. What is wrong with people? She obviously has a very serious mental illness and some people just show up to her chat to harass her. It’s disgusting. I’ve never seen her break down like that and abruptly end a stream like that before. I hope that she takes some time away from social media and gets herself some help.
What happened? I guess people talking about her weight? I she normally bats the comments off (from what I’ve seen, which is only via a YouTube channel I follow about her)

Good, she should be driven off her streams, she's very damaging to her followers even if she does not want help herself. On IG she was clearly deliberately showing her underwear whilst fluttering her eyelashes like she does in every IG story. The reason it is particularly creepy is because she resembles a child corpse and it is only appealing to people with that fetish who are paying her for the images. It's incredibly toxic.

Reactions: 16
People on Reddit were talking about the flashing incident that appeared in her Instagram stories. Someone mentioned that when she flashed it looked like she was wearing a diaper instead of panties (looked like white panties to me). She got on Twitch to stream in the evening and she actually looked really tired and worn out but did her usual thing - saying hi to everyone, talking about her day, whatever.

I took a break but came back sometime later and so many people in the chat were asking her why she wears a diaper, saying that she must pee and poop in it during her streams since she never takes bathroom breaks, some mocking her by calling names like diaper girl. She seemed to be handling it well at first but these juvenile assholes just kept coming at her and her chat mods were not blocking them or deleting the harassing messages. It was relentless. She obviously has a severe mental illness and her self image is really wrapped up in that so I can see how starting a rumor that she wears diapers would really hurt her. So eventually she just cracked. She broke down in tears, yelled at everyone to shut up and called them stupid and annoying, insisted that she wasn’t wearing a diaper and then cut the stream.

People can criticize her for some of the stuff she does; fair enough. But this was straight up nasty bullying. Twitch seems to be her only “live” connection to people besides her mother and seems like her only escape from what must be a miserable reality. It was heartbreaking to watch her crumble like that so publicly.

Clips of the incident have already been posted online. I won’t link any but I’m sure that you can find them. Maybe some good will come of this if she takes it as an opportunity to get off toxic social media for a while and work on her health.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched it. It is sad because I don’t like to see anyone upset but if she’s intentionally flashing her underwear then she’s going to get comments. Those people clearly picked up on her being upset about wearing a nappy and just ran with it. Euginia really ought to take some time offline. I don’t use Twitch (I don’t really know what it is tbh) but seeing that she previously streams for HOURS on end, shows that she uses it for company. But she ended that one after just over an hour, so it’s clearly upset her.
What are these “bits” that she always thanks people for? Is it money?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched it. It is sad because I don’t like to see anyone upset but if she’s intentionally flashing her underwear then she’s going to get comments. Those people clearly picked up on her being upset about wearing a nappy and just ran with it. Euginia really ought to take some time offline. I don’t use Twitch (I don’t really know what it is tbh) but seeing that she previously streams for HOURS on end, shows that she uses it for company. But she ended that one after just over an hour, so it’s clearly upset her.
What are these “bits” that she always thanks people for? Is it money?
Yeah it's money. I don't know how it works but apparently certain men will gift her 25000 'bits' which is like $250 on these streams when she shows her underwear etc.

• Wow
People on Reddit were talking about the flashing incident that appeared in her Instagram stories. Someone mentioned that when she flashed it looked like she was wearing a diaper instead of panties (looked like white panties to me). She got on Twitch to stream in the evening and she actually looked really tired and worn out but did her usual thing - saying hi to everyone, talking about her day, whatever.

I took a break but came back sometime later and so many people in the chat were asking her why she wears a diaper, saying that she must pee and poop in it during her streams since she never takes bathroom breaks, some mocking her by calling names like diaper girl. She seemed to be handling it well at first but these juvenile assholes just kept coming at her and her chat mods were not blocking them or deleting the harassing messages. It was relentless. She obviously has a severe mental illness and her self image is really wrapped up in that so I can see how starting a rumor that she wears diapers would really hurt her. So eventually she just cracked. She broke down in tears, yelled at everyone to shut up and called them stupid and annoying, insisted that she wasn’t wearing a diaper and then cut the stream.

People can criticize her for some of the stuff she does; fair enough. But this was straight up nasty bullying. Twitch seems to be her only “live” connection to people besides her mother and seems like her only escape from what must be a miserable reality. It was heartbreaking to watch her crumble like that so publicly.

Clips of the incident have already been posted online. I won’t link any but I’m sure that you can find them. Maybe some good will come of this if she takes it as an opportunity to get off toxic social media for a while and work on her health.
Bless her. When I see notifications on her for this thread I worry it’s because she’s passed away. It’s an incredibly cruel set of illnesses she has and I can’t see any malice in her at all. Also, she doesn’t look like a child, she looks like what she is, an emaciated, barely functioning woman. I’ve never seen a child like that thank god! Sickos may fetishise her appearance, but she can’t take responsibility for her own health, or even summon the will to live let alone be expected to police all these weirdos online who she has had no influence on for the way they have turned out.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't look like a woman to me. It's unlikely she ever even started puberty?

Reactions: 2
She doesn't look like a woman to me. It's unlikely she ever even started puberty?
Well she is. She isn’t a child. The insinuation is that she caters to paedophiles. Peadophiles without sounding crude, are by definition interested in children.

Reactions: 1
People on Reddit were talking about the flashing incident that appeared in her Instagram stories. Someone mentioned that when she flashed it looked like she was wearing a diaper instead of panties (looked like white panties to me).
Bladder and bowel control problems can occur once you get into an unhealthy weight so it could just be that

Though she definitely has a history of pandering to guys with fetishes on public streams, or associating with such guys in general (Discord mod drama) 🤷‍♀️

RE her using Twitch for company. It's a difficult subject I think, she shouldn't have that platform to begin with really. Assuming that she really was wearing a diaper and that it was for some fetish thing, it's really not right to be exposing your audience to that stuff imo, especially as a lot of them will probably be teenagers

That sounds awful although I have no idea what twitch even is.
I had a look at her IG stories and it is very obvious that she was flashing her underwear on purpose and she just looks so very ill. I worry about her influence on others.

I remember watching a load of her videos on YouTube and taking away from it that she has so much trauma around men and doesn’t really know how to say ‘no’ because she’s been conditioned to think that would be rude. It’s just so sad.

The 'winter' outfits haul was depressing. Not sure who wears crop tops and mini skirts in -4 degrees celsius weather

• Sad
how do you guys handle it? i want to check in w/ her once in a while to see how she is (and if she's still.. you know). but it's taking a big toll on my MH, too. it just get so upset when i see her. it's honestly so depressing to see someone like this

• Sad
Reactions: 9
how do you guys handle it? i want to check in w/ her once in a while to see how she is (and if she's still.. you know). but it's taking a big toll on my MH, too. it just get so upset when i see her. it's honestly so depressing to see someone like this
I’d stay away from Reddit if you use it, some of them are crazy obsessed over there, it’s super unhealthy and bleeping weird actually

it’s such a sad situation, I’ve just had to unfollow everything and remove it from my life otherwise I can’t stop watching

Tbh, I’ve found it quite triggering and I don’t get triggered by much. But I’m seeing it a lot on social media. It seems that no matter where I go on the internet, there is someone flaunting their ED, competing with each other and I feel…invalidated? I don’t know. I don’t miss being sick and everything around it but I miss the feeling of being in control (even though I wasn’t really). It was a coping mechanism and now I don’t have that and I still am not the best at articulating how I feel or what is going on. Does that make sense? I don’t even follow Eugenia but she pops up or I check in and then the ED stuff comes up on my for you page all the time. I go from watching cute and funny animal videos or comedy toks, to then getting ED tit 😒

*and breathe*

I’m tired and cranky so I think I need to turn off the internet tonight and go to bed! 😏

• Heart
  • Sad
I’d stay away from Reddit if you use it, some of them are crazy obsessed over there, it’s super unhealthy and bleeping weird actually

it’s such a sad situation, I’ve just had to unfollow everything and remove it from my life otherwise I can’t stop watching
It’s like a morbid curiosity for me. I’m just amazed that she’s still alive at this point.

It’s like a morbid curiosity for me. I’m just amazed that she’s still alive at this point.
I know, I’m not expecting a good outcome for her at some point but the body does crazy things to adapt and to survive. It just baffles me how her family don’t appear to be doing anything? My mum and dad gave their all to help me. I guess we don’t know what’s going behind the scenes but someone’s taking those pictures

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.