Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have been expecting her to die for years now. I don’t know how she continues on-she is literally just skin and bones. But she doesn’t seem to be any nearer death than she ever has been. It’s bizarre.
You reckon she's on pain meds? She must be hurting badly? When I was at my lowest weight I was still a LOT heavier than her and the skin of my face was so tight it actually hurt, sitting and laying down was even painful (albeit better) on a cushion or a bed. She's so thin, she must be hurting all the time unless she's on some kind of drug right? Or maybe she is one of these special people who doesn't feel pain? She's a medical mystery (wonder?) for sure by now. It's really bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She makes a damn fortune from her illness, she will never recover, I doubt she ever wanted to, but she will soon be getting close to the point where death would be a welcome release, and would be the better alternative.

Reactions: 4
It’s sad. Her Christmas pictures. Constantly provocative as if she looks “sexy”. It’s embarrassing tbh.
She is stuck in the MySpace 2009 era.
Anime, scene kid, side fringe with one eye poking out🙄. Thick eyeliner, acting all “cutesy” for the gaming simps.. talks in gamer language constantly. Typing away. She’s nearing 30 is she not? Does she not want a stable life, a home of her own, a boyfriend? Girlfriend/Non Binary/*All genders included here* Has she ever had a partner does anyone know?Like does she not want to live her life with someone, build a life? Her life is so vapid. Has no meaning. These people on the internet she will never meet. She’s typing into thin air, none of those conversations matter tomorrow that she’s having with random strangers, what does that bring to her life? Money? To buy more Moshino (SP) things that hang off of her and she never wears?

Reactions: 15
It’s sad. Her Christmas pictures. Constantly provocative as if she looks “sexy”. It’s embarrassing tbh.
She is stuck in the MySpace 2009 era.
Anime, scene kid, side fringe with one eye poking out🙄. Thick eyeliner, acting all “cutesy” for the gaming simps.. talks in gamer language constantly. Typing away. She’s nearing 30 is she not? Does she not want a stable life, a home of her own, a boyfriend? Girlfriend/Non Binary/*All genders included here* Has she ever had a partner does anyone know?Like does she not want to live her life with someone, build a life? Her life is so vapid. Has no meaning. These people on the internet she will never meet. She’s typing into thin air, none of those conversations matter tomorrow that she’s having with random strangers, what does that bring to her life? Money? To buy more Moshino (SP) things that hang off of her and she never wears?
I don't think she has ever had a partner, I can not imagine she has. She hasn't left the house for many years, doesn't seem to have any real friends and her parents are pretty much her enablers, so ...
She's a 30 year old woman pretending to be 16. It's weird. It's not cute. I hated how, when Greg Doucette made a video on her she said "what is this grown man doing making a video about me, so gross" as if she's not an almost 30 year old, Greg is in his 40s, their age difference is not that big lol, it was so weird, her pretending it's gross when it was just an adult to an adult video, nothing disrespectful or mean.

Reactions: 8
You reckon she's on pain meds? She must be hurting badly? When I was at my lowest weight I was still a LOT heavier than her and the skin of my face was so tight it actually hurt, sitting and laying down was even painful (albeit better) on a cushion or a bed. She's so thin, she must be hurting all the time unless she's on some kind of drug right? Or maybe she is one of these special people who doesn't feel pain? She's a medical mystery (wonder?) for sure by now. It's really bizarre.
I wonder does she thrive on the pain? If that makes sense? That she knows the pain is her "succeeding" to starve herself? It's so very sad. She's such a beautiful woman and I do think that underneath that horrible illness, she has a heart of gold.

Reactions: 3
I wonder does she thrive on the pain? If that makes sense? That she knows the pain is her "succeeding" to starve herself? It's so very sad. She's such a beautiful woman and I do think that underneath that horrible illness, she has a heart of gold.
Oh that's definitely possible, didn't even think about it, but even still.. pain is pain, it's not a pleasant feeling to most people, suffering is not fun even if you feel like you succeeding. That mental feeling alone can not out-do the actual physical pain.
She has caused a lot of very severe damage to other people, you can't argue with that and that does make me wonder if she's a good person or not. If she was a genuinely good person she would do all she could to not hurt others the way she does now. If she was a truly good person those kind of feelings (the feelings of love and care) will be more important to you than being the skinniest B from the block.
I do think if she gained weight those kind of feelings will be able to grow, maybe then she will see how much damage she has done. Maybe that's also partially why she's afraid to gain weight. Because you will also get a lot of feelings back. What she will find then won't be pretty that's for sure.

• Sad
Oh that's definitely possible, didn't even think about it, but even still.. pain is pain, it's not a pleasant feeling to most people, suffering is not fun even if you feel like you succeeding. That mental feeling alone can not out-do the actual physical pain.
She has caused a lot of very severe damage to other people, you can't argue with that and that does make me wonder if she's a good person or not. If she was a genuinely good person she would do all she could to not hurt others the way she does now. If she was a truly good person those kind of feelings (the feelings of love and care) will be more important to you than being the skinniest B from the block.
I do think if she gained weight those kind of feelings will be able to grow, maybe then she will see how much damage she has done. Maybe that's also partially why she's afraid to gain weight. Because you will also get a lot of feelings back. What she will find then won't be pretty that's for sure.
You've made really good points there x

When she was last in recovery, I don't think she ever had any peace with her weight gain. Like, I know that's huge. A massive deal and a huge mental struggle. But she hid her body so much. I don't think she ever reached a level of recovery that was maintainable.

• Sad
absolutely, you get a satisfying kick from the pain

You've made really good points there x

When she was last in recovery, I don't think she ever had any peace with her weight gain. Like, I know that's huge. A massive deal and a huge mental struggle. But she hid her body so much. I don't think she ever reached a level of recovery that was maintainable.
she was never in recovery, she did what she had to do to get people off her back for a while, if anything it made her worse

• Sad
absolutely, you get a satisfying kick from the pain

she was never in recovery, she did what she had to do to get people off her back for a while, if anything it made her worse
Did it show that her body is capable of recovery though? She did gain, probably a significant amount? Weight gain can be too hard on organs when they're past a certain point, can't it?

Such an awful awful illness. My heart is with anyone who is going through it/has gone through it.

• Heart
Did it show that her body is capable of recovery though? She did gain, probably a significant amount? Weight gain can be too hard on organs when they're past a certain point, can't it?

Such an awful awful illness. My heart is with anyone who is going through it/has gone through it.
absolutely not, once you have a stable consistent weight gain they actually advise you go above your body’s natural set point for a period to help organs recover,
I think at this point she could recover physically, but not for much longer,
she changed nothing mentally so it makes no difference, I’d say it actually pushed her further into her illness.

• Sad
She doesn’t want to be helped. Which is a shame. She won’t get help at home and she can’t/won’t leave so. That’s the end of the story.

• Sad
She doesn’t want to be helped. Which is a shame. She won’t get help at home and she can’t/won’t leave so. That’s the end of the story.
she also makes a living from this, that’s the twisted part, she has no incentive to get better, not while her channel is making money, and right now if she did recover she’s just be another emo twitch streamer.
It’s all so fucked up

• Sad
she also makes a living from this, that’s the twisted part, she has no incentive to get better, not while her channel is making money, and right now if she did recover she’s just be another emo twitch streamer.
It’s all so fucked up
She could actually try living outside of her bedroom for once. Apart from taking the odd picture (HOW? how has she the strength? does her mom carry her?) outdoors has she actually done anything outside for the past idk how many years? She could even still go to school, she must have made enough money to last her for a while right? And it doesn't seem like her parents are poor either (although I do think at her age she should provide for herself........)

Reactions: 1
She could actually try living outside of her bedroom for once. Apart from taking the odd picture (HOW? how has she the strength? does her mom carry her?) outdoors has she actually done anything outside for the past idk how many years? She could even still go to school, she must have made enough money to last her for a while right? And it doesn't seem like her parents are poor either (although I do think at her age she should provide for herself........)
But part of her problem (although I don’t believe it’s the main driving point) is that she does have an illness, it’s not a choice, you don’t choose to just give it up, and right now the benefits far outweigh the negatives for her.

Reactions: 3
But part of her problem (although I don’t believe it’s the main driving point) is that she does have an illness, it’s not a choice, you don’t choose to just give it up, and right now the benefits far outweigh the negatives for her.
Oh no i meant if she ever recovered! Not right now, sorry I didn't make that clear. I have had an ED myself for a long time so I know all about it (and that's definitely not a choice).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her Instagram story today? She’s flashing her knickers again for $$ from dirty old sleazes.
she’ll deny she did, or say that “it’s the same as wearing a bikini” because this is her typical response but she fine well knows what she’s doing.
Absolutely tired of her not age restricting her content and her recent photos have to be the worst.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.