Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Eugenia ever admitted to what she eats in a day? I know she streams for hours and hours at a time - but she must have something at some point to stop her from passing out? Even if it’s every few days?

(I used to have an ED and did “intermittent fasting” to an extreme - so I understand that she could go days at a time without anything, but she must be consuming something eventually surely??)

Not sure how much I believe them but the theories about her being locked in her room are a bit concerning.

Poor girl. I think she is too far gone for help, breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has Eugenia ever admitted to what she eats in a day? I know she streams for hours and hours at a time - but she must have something at some point to stop her from passing out? Even if it’s every few days?

(I used to have an ED and did “intermittent fasting” to an extreme - so I understand that she could go days at a time without anything, but she must be consuming something eventually surely??)

Not sure how much I believe them but the theories about her being locked in her room are a bit concerning.

Poor girl. I think she is too far gone for help, breaks my heart.
I don’t think she’s ever really mentioned it- she did have the bizarre video of her making meatballs or something when she started recovering but other than that is the same stance of “I’m fine, perfectly healthy” whenever people challenge.

I think at this point she’s got to a similar stage as a girl called Ash. Even if she wanted to recover, it could potentially kill her. I wouldn’t be surprised if sometime soon she is receiving palliative care. Ash has lived for years in a terribly sick state- Eugenia could suffer for years to come and survive in this state.

There’s some rumours out there too that people with anorexia fetishes are partially funding her twitch streams- so that’s why sometimes she’ll do random stuff like go to a corner of the room to pick up her bin.

Her mum should be ashamed for not getting her the help she clearly needs. But also streaming platforms and social media shouldn’t be allowing the constant body checking and normalisation of her condition to keep happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her appearance on her latest stories :cry:
I can’t believe she can still stand ? She must need a wheelchair surely ?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her appearance on her latest stories :cry:
I can’t believe she can still stand ? She must need a wheelchair surely ?
I wonder if she spends the rest of her time (when she's not on camera) in bed. I also wonder if Deb carries her outside for the instagram pictures and then carries her back to her room. That poor soul; starving to death due to the mental illness of anorexia is an awful way to go.😓

• Sad
It’s so awful. I was going to repot her account again but feels pointless when nothing comes of it.

• Sad
I've reported her account and posts several times and nothing has been done so far. It's so bloody damaging, both for Eugenia and all the impressionable people with ED who follow her. And so bleeping irresponsible of Insta to keep her account up. I wonder if they will take it down when she finally succumbs to her illness.

Reactions: 6
Her stories…trigger warning to anyone needing to avoid.

I’m so angry. How can Instagram allow this on their platform?! Why is nobody stepping in and forcing her into treatment? I just don’t get it. She’s seriously seriously ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does it bother anyone else when folks describe Eugenia as "very thin." No, she is not.... She is emaciated. Skeletal. Body weight not sustainable with life. Near death.

Why won't people - outside of this forum - speak the truth?

Reactions: 18
I don't think she should be behind the wheel of a car when shes is clearly ill.

Reactions: 10
I've just stumbled accross this girls You Tube today whilst looking at hair tutorials and I can't believe that Insta allow her to continue posting.

This is the kind of account I fear our daughter seeing when she becomes a teenager. There are so many girls on her latest photo saying she is their idol and they want to be as thin as her. It's heartbreaking to think that she could be causing so many young girls to spiral into a severe ED.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How the hell can she pass her driving test?

She should not be in charge of a car in her condition. She could pass out at the wheel and kill someone!

Reactions: 7
How the hell can she pass her driving test?

She should not be in charge of a car in her condition. She could pass out at the wheel and kill someone!

It's terrifying that she's passed her test. I fear for pedestrians, especially kids and other road users. Her eyesight, concentration and capacity will be greatly affected by her anorexia.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her latest post is heartbreaking. You can almost see the sadness in her eyes.

I really don't understand why her family aren't intervening? Lots of people commenting that her mum takes her photographs. What mother could stand by and watch their child do this to themselves 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Her latest post is heartbreaking. You can almost see the sadness in her eyes.

I really don't understand why her family aren't intervening? Lots of people commenting that her mum takes her photographs. What mother could stand by and watch their child do this to themselves 😔
One whose child is paying the bills it would seem.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus I remember Eugenia from YouTube ages ago. I'm shocked she's still with us. She's such a sweet, beautiful woman it's a terrible shame she's so unwell. Anorexia is such a cruel disease, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to help in cases like hers. Nothing. So sad for her family.

• Sad
I don't think that she pays her family's bills or supports them financially in any way. Her father is a financial executive and they've lived in that big house in Greenwich since she was younger (and it's in one of the nicest parts of Greenwich, which is already the wealthiest town in CT). I'm sure that whatever money she makes is a drop in the bucket to the father's income over his career. But I agree that it's disgusting that they are not helping her and that the mother seems to enjoy taking frivolous photos of her dying daughter.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her latest photos are possibly the worst she’s ever been. she must be in agony. What on earth is going and why isn’t someone stepping in??

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.