Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the latest video where she talks about moving to the UK and getting citizenship? She said how she moved to the UK and <pause>
".....lived with a person".

lol, u wot m8?!

Does she think saying his name (which we ALL KNOW IS ASLAN) will conjure him up like Beetlejuice? Or will she burst into tears if his name passes her lips?! IT WAS SO ODD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Did anyone watch the latest video where she talks about moving to the UK and getting citizenship? She said how she moved to the UK and <pause>

lol, u wot m8?!

Does she think saying his name (which we ALL KNOW IS ASLAN) will conjure him up like Beetlejuice? Or will she burst into tears if his name passes her lips?! IT WAS SO ODD.
I noticed that. I only began to follow her from the first lockdown, so not very long. But I know who her ex is.

Reactions: 6
Reminds me of what she said in her latest vlog about worrying on how she would make money at the beginning of lockdown as sponsored posts weren't being offered really..
Geez, just maybe don't have a habit of buying things like a £500 blazer and £700 shoes, that you don't need and you wouldn't even have to worry!
This is especially grotesque of her to say because she is literally rich af and most definitely did not have money worries no matter what the ad situation was for literally just a few weeks. And to make out as though she was actually impacted and ~worried~ at the start of the pandemic which has actually devastated millions is disgusting when she’s only doing so to deflect a tiny bit of criticism over the amount of ads she does now. In reality, she has likely never in her life had actual money worries. This girl literally slept through the summer instead of working and is still raking in hundreds of thousands.

Reactions: 14
This is especially grotesque of her to say because she is literally rich af and most definitely did not have money worries no matter what the ad situation was for literally just a few weeks. And to make out as though she was actually impacted and ~worried~ at the start of the pandemic which has actually devastated millions is disgusting when she’s only doing so to deflect a tiny bit of criticism over the amount of ads she does now. In reality, she has likely never in her life had actual money worries. This girl literally slept through the summer instead of working and is still raking in hundreds of thousands.
Was she wealthy before becoming an influencer

Reactions: 1
In her new vlog, the face she makes when answering "wouldn't you like to know?" to the are you single/taken question... God. She's so full of herself. Also, that video makes it clear how unbalanced and unhappy she is. I wouldn't trade places with her even if I do envy her capacity to get British citizenship.

Reactions: 8
She can’t even film a Q&A by herself 🙄 you can here Rebecca laughing in the background at 15.06 and she looks over at her.

All the comments she received after her breakup wouldn’t have been so traumatic if she had put up an actual post about it. She caused that herself.

Reactions: 7

lol, u wot m8?!

It’s really sad, that after all this time, she still can’t say his name... She is definitely not over this relationship. Her rant about not doing so many ads bla bla... it’s so cringey. Her stories are almost only swip up to this and that, her blog was only a shopping and wishlist! And I really don’t mind sponsorships, if they are on brand and the rest of the content is creative and well done... not the things Estee puts out (or better Rebecca does..)

OT but why are only so few people on this thread and Velvetghosts ones move everyday to a new one? 😅

Reactions: 4
The last video I watched was the UK Citizenship one.. not even sure why she filmed it, she couldn't recall any actual info about it and kept contradicting herself.. I think her talking like a complete moron translates as being relatable and fun in her eyes? And don't even get my started on that pathetic RANT about getting flack for sponsored content and how she makes NO MONEY.. except for all the Europe trips she took this year per usual, never mind Covid, how every single thing she wears and shows has an ( AF) affiliate link, how October was basically one long Daisy AD, as all her videos basically are, she's always linking something Daisy related or drapes herself like Mr.T in that ugly tit she pretends to have designed. Half her Insta stories are #gifted this and that, she probably writes everything off as a tax deductible expense, probably even her apartment fees/ maintenance since its a studio she films in... she's the ultimate victim where things happen to her, versus her being the cause of her own misery.

Reactions: 11
Oh she hit the jackpot with Aslan (in terms of money), he pretty much changed her life.

Reactions: 14
Aslan took care of her like a parent figure + boyfriend, she's been coddled her whole life, no wonder she's such a spineless weirdo...

Reactions: 10
The last video I watched was the UK Citizenship one.. not even sure why she filmed it, she couldn't recall any actual info about it and kept contradicting herself..
I think she's contradicting herself because it seems like she might have been on an unmarried partner visa after she and Aslan broke up, honestly. Based on the timeline she gives in the video, if she'd applied for ILR when she said she did, she'd have been eligible for citizenship for somewhere between 4-5 years now - why wouldn't she have applied even when she was with Aslan for years afterward? Especially when it's a fairly expensive process that I'm sure Aslan would have paid for. I'm obviously not 100% sure, but I'm confused about why this timeline otherwise.

Reactions: 6
I think she's contradicting herself because it seems like she might have been on an unmarried partner visa after she and Aslan broke up, honestly. Based on the timeline she gives in the video, if she'd applied for ILR when she said she did, she'd have been eligible for citizenship for somewhere between 4-5 years now - why wouldn't she have applied even when she was with Aslan for years afterward? Especially when it's a fairly expensive process that I'm sure Aslan would have paid for. I'm obviously not 100% sure, but I'm confused about why this timeline otherwise.
I’m not too sure on her timeline, but you can essentially spend your whole life here on ILR if you want to. And you can apply for it after 3or5 years on a previous visa (timing depends on which visa). It can only be revoked if you spend more than 2 consistent years outside of the UK (or if you break the law etc). Some people spend 15+ years on it before applying for citizenship, as the only different thing is you now have a passport. (My husband is currently applying for ILR)! He’s going to apply for citizenship ASAP as it’s just easier to get it done but it costs so much (although I imagine it will just keep increasing)

The video wasn’t great though, I was hoping for more detail on things based on the title. It’s something that would have been so helpful and informative for people cause trust me, it’s damn complicated!!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m not too sure on her timeline, but you can essentially spend your whole life here on ILR if you want to. And you can apply for it after 3or5 years on a previous visa (timing depends on which visa). It can only be revoked if you spend more than 2 consistent years outside of the UK (or if you break the law etc). Some people spend 15+ years on it before applying for citizenship, as the only different thing is you now have a passport. (My husband is currently applying for ILR)! He’s going to apply for citizenship ASAP as it’s just easier to get it done but it costs so much (although I imagine it will just keep increasing)
Your husband and I are in the same boat! Best of luck to him in the process :)
I know she could stay, but it just seems odd to me that she was buying flats, etc, while not bothering with citizenship - and then especially when she was with Aslan, because surely the view would be to get married, have kids etc and it's all just that tiny bit tougher without citizenship. But I could be biased, everyone I know on ILR is dying to make their citizenship applications 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.