Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but if you look through her ig account, you can see that the other guy on that park photo is her boyfriend

This is the girl that posted the photo!
The blonde girl in the photo is also tagged (its someone else!) but her account is private.

Reactions: 3
Yeah sorry, i meant the girl who is tagged in the photo, not the poster. Though theyre both blonde skinny girls who look the same 😂

It seems like Aslan is only following the tagged girl and not these people (the poster and her bf). They seem to be the tagged girls friends, that’s why I assume she’s Aslan’s gf. Also they have no other friends in common, his usual george creepy friend etc.

Maybe this explains estees especially depressed behaviour.

Her Daisy vibes videos are so cringey. She tries, mind you, but she can’t do cool and sexy. It’s so forced

Reactions: 2
few questions on my mind
1-I'm quite shocked that the photoshoot was stretched out to a 3 day event. Is daisy an upscale brand? But then, They wouldn't use 'AD'see as their muse...Where these funds come from ? Is daisy a shady brand?
2- Estee is plotting a scenario in our head which follows like this: Effie is an anxious dog, she is scared, she can't even walk which leads to a car purchase. Interestingly enough, she is fine around strangers in a photoshoot. She never runs away from people... This is a testimony that Effie will be her excuse to purchase a bigger house. There I said it!

(p.s: Samantha Maria sold her puppy once he grew bigger and never gave a legitimate reason as to why they gave their dog away.. Estee seeing this backlash, she got backtracked. Now, she is feeding lies into her audience and planning effie's leave

If anyone wonders, the post just quoted got removed because it made unnecessary comments about Estee's natural boobs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Estee talking about how she's getting acupuncture for her grief is upsetting, I'm glad she's finally seeing a psychologist. I know she was combining her breakup with Reggie's death and I've definitely lost pets but as someone who has lost family in a very traumatic way, Estee talking about grief was infuriating. I don't want to say her feelings are invalid, I just want her to keep seeing an expert and not an acupuncturist for her problems.

Reactions: 11
Anything from her pretending she’d graduated school back in the day, to her lying about not dating after her breakup when she had a whole 8 month relationship, inexplicably lying to viewers about having food poisoning to avoid her brand events in NYC when she was hooking up with a guy, to lying about never going to a chiropractor, lying about jogging/fitness routines, to blatantly lying about being on that getaway last winter by herself, to lying about Aslan’s occupation for years, lying about her alcohol allergy... and to lies by omission, like only ever showing 2-3 rooms of a four floor house she shared with Aslan to make it appear as though they lived in an average-nice flat, to obviously not going solo during the initial quarantine this past spring, not showing when she has visitors like not mentioning her mom visiting for weeks this year... then her ‘pretend life’ lies, such as acting as though she’s had a circle of besties right after her breakup when she never had any close friends and instead conjured PR reps to be her friends when she found herself alone after Aslan, pretending she reads books she doesn’t, pretending friends didn’t exist and ignoring questions about where they are, etc.
Oh wow this is all very interesting thanks. What’s the story behind her not being alone over the first lockdown? Do we have any indication of who she was with? Been following her on and off over the years but wasn’t paying attention during lockdown sorry!

Reactions: 2
What is the attraction to her? I only came here because she was interviewed by Jo Good from BBC Radio London for her Dogs and the City podcast. However, this was when she had Reggie and she did not bring him along as she said he wasn’t well. She used the interview to plug her jewellery. Very odd.

What is the attraction to her? I only came here because she was interviewed by Jo Good from BBC Radio London for her Dogs and the City podcast. However, this was when she had Reggie and she did not bring him along as she said he wasn’t well. She used the interview to plug her jewellery. Very odd.
I honestly do not understand how she has ANY fans. She is so deeply weird and self obsessed. People clinging to 2014 Estée I guess, unable to let go for whatever reason.

Reactions: 12
A bit late because she posted this to her insta story yesterday, but I am absolutely disgusted that she used London's second lockdown as an opportunity to shill overpriced loungewear. I don't know why I expected anything more sensitive from her, but WOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOW.

Reactions: 13
A bit late because she posted this to her insta story yesterday, but I am absolutely disgusted that she used London's second lockdown as an opportunity to shill overpriced loungewear. I don't know why I expected anything more sensitive from her, but WOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOW.
Nah, Estee has to make that buck, who cares if people are dying. She's bleeping disgusting and deserves all the misery she has served up herself.

Reactions: 7
It also really annoys me when she's out at restaurants or shopping like "getting out before lockdown!". That defeats the whole point of a lockdown! Cases will rise again in a few weeks because some people were so self-obsessed that they had to have one last dinner and a manicure.

Reactions: 17
Her life is already so catered to from clothing to home goods to food freebies, for her to complain or even leave the house at all for bullshit is ridiculous. She can do her excuse of "work" from her flat, she doesn't have kids or responsibilities that make it hard, she can legit chill and she's still not even appreciating that fact.

It also really annoys me when she's out at restaurants or shopping like "getting out before lockdown!". That defeats the whole point of a lockdown! Cases will rise again in a few weeks because some people were so self-obsessed that they had to have one last dinner and a manicure.
Every single influencer from the UK that I follow on Instagram has done this. All week they have been posting about going to restaurants etc. before lockdown. I have to ask because I don't live in the UK: here in Germany restaurants and cafes closed on Monday too but you're allowed to get takeaway, is that not the same in the UK?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.