Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that the first thing they did together was go travelling too so more £££

Reactions: 3
This! Estee doesn't seem particularly driven or creative. Aslan kept her stable, gave her a lot of content ideas (think the book was a lot of him), and helped in producing a lot of it too - either by making an appearance or helping film/edit. I can imagine Aslan paid for a lot of the equipment too because he was nerdy that way. I think Estee got big back then because she was showing off a lifestyle - a lifestyle that def at the begining she couldn't have afforded by herself. Estee seems very bitter about the split, I mean even years later can't even bring herself to mention his name - and whether she still loves Aslan or not I have no idea, but I think she mourns the easy carefree life he gave her.
100% Aslan made Estee into what she is today. If she never met him on Omegle, she'd still be back home in bodunk, Canada, living a very normal life. The fact that she reduces Aslan to "a guy" without a name is so disrespectful.

Reactions: 20
really? why?
Like the time she accidentally showed him in a story she immediately deleted, and when someone asks her if there is someone in her life now she acts strange like hmmmm, someone who is truly single just say it. Ithink they could have agreed on having their relationship offline specially because plenty of people was commenting about his dodgy family.
Not sure to believe her emotional and anxiety problems though, the first time I did but then I started to feel like ahe doesn't in purpose after seeing the good results she got, I hope to be wrong but already have seen influencers using mental health struggles for content.

Reactions: 1
Like the time she accidentally showed him in a story she immediately deleted, and when someone asks her if there is someone in her life now she acts strange like hmmmm, someone who is truly single just say it. Ithink they could have agreed on having their relationship offline specially because plenty of people was commenting about his dodgy family.
Not sure to believe her emotional and anxiety problems though, the first time I did but then I started to feel like ahe doesn't in purpose after seeing the good results she got, I hope to be wrong but already have seen influencers using mental health struggles for content.
Wasn't he tagged in an Instagram photo with a Swedish girl a few weeks ago though?

Right, it's pretty ridiculous... But I guess in the immigration context when most immigration is really about choosing people who do (or are very likely to in the future) make a lot of money = pay a lot in taxes (again, theoretically....as we all know how that usually goes), it does make sense.

One of the posts above reminded me how much I would love to know what really went down between her and Meg (she was still blogging then) who at least seems like a nice person...
I'm really curious what happened between Estee and Gemma from HelloGemma, who seems like an absolute sweetheart. They seemed super close at one point and even had a channel together. So many burned bridges with Estee...

Reactions: 3
I'm really curious what happened between Estee and Gemma from HelloGemma, who seems like an absolute sweetheart. They seemed super close at one point and even had a channel together. So many burned bridges with Estee...
I know this is going to be somewhat of a controversial opinion and I don't like speculating on anyone's sexuality but her friendships remind me so much of Ingrid's relationships with women before she came out. Obsessive and then they disappear. Obviously it could just be Estee's personality but she does seem to really gravitate towards girl crushes and the only friend she seems to have had long term is Amelia but she doesn't seem to fan girl on her - which is probably why they have stayed friends. I'd love Klaudia or someone to spill on these fall outs.

Reactions: 8
Aslan def has a new girlfriend. The swedish girl that tagged him is the sister of said girl... She has pics up of him, but hes is not tagged and mostly not completely visible. So he hot the young, skinny nordic girlfriend he always wanted.
Always found him annoying but didn't think he was so dumb to want someone for how she looks, she isn't hot though is quite average and in some photos she looks a lot like Estee, similar big curvy body, and she seems to have a fascination for asian men 🤣 he is ugly af a clear example that you don't need to be handsome just need loads of money.

Last edited:
Always found him annoying but didn't think he was so dumb to want someone for how she looks, she isn't hot though is quite average and in some photos she looks a lot like Estee, similar big curvy body, and she seems to have a fascination for asian men 🤣 he is ugly af a clear example that you don't need to be handsome just need loads of money.
And it doesn't matter how you make your money either - his family are gangster and should be in jail.

Right, it's pretty ridiculous... But I guess in the immigration context when most immigration is really about choosing people who do (or are very likely to in the future) make a lot of money = pay a lot in taxes (again, theoretically....as we all know how that usually goes), it does make sense.

One of the posts above reminded me how much I would love to know what really went down between her and Meg (she was still blogging then) who at least seems like a nice person...
Oh completely, in America you can buy yourself a citizenship with $500,000... its never really about people just greed, per usual.

Reactions: 2
Oh completely, in America you can buy yourself a citizenship with $500,000... its never really about people just greed, per usual.
You can buy citizenship in any country (well, you know what I mean, in almost any country, as some Asian countries are extremely difficult to become a citizen of, unless you're born there to parents who are citizens...but even there you can always get a residence permit at least), it's just the sticker price and the particular program that vary.

No prob. I've never used it but it hooks two random people up for chatting online - no registering, just chat with video (I think). Seems like the sort of thing that'd be rife with perverts though.
I was surprised to see that Omegle is still active... it just seems like such an early-2000s thing!

Reactions: 4
You can buy citizenship in any country (well, you know what I mean, in almost any country, as some Asian countries are extremely difficult to become a citizen of, unless you're born there to parents who are citizens...but even there you can always get a residence permit at least), it's just the sticker price and the particular program that vary.

I was surprised to see that Omegle is still active... it just seems like such an early-2000s thing!
I know! In my mind I'd relegated it to Napster/Limewire/Backstreet Boys sort of territory. Older stuff that nobody really talks about these days.

And yeah, money talks almost everywhere. I'm mid-applying for citizenship at the moment so I've been looking up snippets here and there about other countries where relevant, and it's crazy how easy it is for some places and near-impossible for others!

Reactions: 2
How do you create a new thread on here? I don’t seem to be able to. I feel we haven’t tit-talked the queen of eye-bleeping herself and former Estee BFF Klaudia enough. Would love to know what people think of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.