Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single influencer from the UK that I follow on Instagram has done this. All week they have been posting about going to restaurants etc. before lockdown. I have to ask because I don't live in the UK: here in Germany restaurants and cafes closed on Monday too but you're allowed to get takeaway, is that not the same in the UK?
Yes, they can open to serve takeaway. But, not all of them are set up to do that.

Reactions: 1
Every single influencer from the UK that I follow on Instagram has done this. All week they have been posting about going to restaurants etc. before lockdown. I have to ask because I don't live in the UK: here in Germany restaurants and cafes closed on Monday too but you're allowed to get takeaway, is that not the same in the UK?
You're allowed to get takeaway here too, but obviously not all restaurants will offer that. I agree their behaviour is ridiculous though and defies the whole point of a lockdown - quick, let's go spread the virus before we lockdown!

Reactions: 1
Yes, they can open to serve takeaway. But, not all of them are set up to do that.
Ah ok, thank you :) The way some Instagrammers were talking, I wasn't sure about that.
Will be interesting in what ways Estee manages to get her fancy food, massages, haircuts etc. These things fill her days (workworkwork my ass).

Reactions: 2
Ah ok, thank you :) The way some Instagrammers were talking, I wasn't sure about that.
Will be interesting in what ways Estee manages to get her fancy food, massages, haircuts etc. These things fill her days (workworkwork my ass).
She’ll get food delivered on Deliveroo or Uber Eats. Or pick it up. Beauticians and hairdressers aren’t legally allowed to work.

I have to laugh. The wardrobe vulnerability episode thing....How she complains and complains about having too many things/blah blah blah.
Then today, she posts about buying an almost £700 pair of shoes??!!! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUU

(P.s. hi I'm new to posting, just usually lurk and laugh gleefully at all your brilliant observations/comments)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have to laugh. The wardrobe vulnerability episode thing....How she complains and complains about having too many things/blah blah blah.
Then today, she posts about buying an almost £700 pair of shoes??!!! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUU

(P.s. hi I'm new to posting, just usually lurk and laugh gleefully at all your brilliant observations/comments)
I thought the EXACT same thing.
"I have so much stuff" followed by "I just had to have them"

Estee, gurl. They won't make you happy.

Reactions: 8
She still thinks that material possessions will fill her life with joy...

Reactions: 7
She still thinks that material possessions will fill her life with joy...
You'd think that she would have caught on to that fact. I mean she has been decluttering for years and then buying more tit. Over and over and over. Always buying what others have and not what she really likes either. So wasteful and such a major issue for her.

Reactions: 6
That's true! She keeps doing the same repetitive behavior and is expecting totally different results. The fact alone that she finds the need to move all her furniture around and re-decorate every few weeks says how unstable her mind is.

How on earth are those nearly £700?! Also we’re in lockdown where is she gonna wear them too, the bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually thought it was almost sad the way she looked in her decluttering video. She looked so detached from reality and her eyes just looked so empty.

God, that was one of the most depressing videos I've ever seen on the internet, she talked like a TV talk show host from another planet... she should just throw in the towel and quit YouTube, I felt despair after watching it, ugh.

Reactions: 12
What is the attraction to her? I only came here because she was interviewed by Jo Good from BBC Radio London for her Dogs and the City podcast. However, this was when she had Reggie and she did not bring him along as she said he wasn’t well. She used the interview to plug her jewellery. Very odd.
this is completely ot. I’ve only just discovered jo good and her middle aged minx podcast. I’m loving it and bingeing all the oldepisodes. My kids hate it. And I can’t work out what it is I like.
I hate Vanessa feltz yet I’m linking jo. What is it? (

this is completely ot. I’ve only just discovered jo good and her middle aged minx podcast. I’m loving it and bingeing all the oldepisodes. My kids hate it. And I can’t work out what it is I like.
I hate Vanessa feltz yet I’m linking jo. What is it? (
Pop over to the BBC Radio thread and you can see me and another picking her apart. She spends thousands on clothes and shoes while claiming to be poor and not have a pension. A thread for her is in the offing.

Last edited:
Pop over to the BBC Radio thread and you can see me and another picking her apart. She spends thousands on clothes and shoes while claiming to be poor and not have a pension. A thread for her is in the offing.
haha we really need a Jo Good thread!

That's true! She keeps doing the same repetitive behavior and is expecting totally different results. The fact alone that she finds the need to move all her furniture around and re-decorate every few weeks says how unstable her mind is.
The exact definition of insanity.

What were the shoes??!!

Reminds me of what she said in her latest vlog about worrying on how she would make money at the beginning of lockdown as sponsored posts weren't being offered really..
Geez, just maybe don't have a habit of buying things like a £500 blazer and £700 shoes, that you don't need and you wouldn't even have to worry!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.