Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been discussed before but I think she was dating Klaudia. She went to NYC all the time when she lived there, they went on holidays together and basically hung out together all the time. Now it’s like Klaudia doesn’t exist anymore but more like an ex
Wasn’t she dating that sea cucumber guy in NYC? 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she was. I don't think she was dating Klaudia. They were definitely besties (Klaudia taking over from Chels) and something definitely went down when they were in LA last Halloween. Klaudia ended up staying over at Christine's and not at the AirB&B she had with Estee. Honestly would love to know what went down because they went from BFFs to NEVER SPEAKING AGAIN. It was weird that Klaudia wasn't at Estee's "near and dear" Canadian Thanksgiving meal.

The way Estee goes through female friends...!

Reactions: 4
Chelsea, Klaudia, and Fran. The exact same pattern— they become huge parts of her channel (Chelsea less so tbf), they are her bestie, her entire life, their friendship becomes part of her entire brand...
and then they disappear completely.

Reactions: 6
Yes like two years ago, which according to one of her latest IG pictures was the "last time i was happy" lol...

Yeah, she was. I don't think she was dating Klaudia. They were definitely besties (Klaudia taking over from Chels) and something definitely went down when they were in LA last Halloween. Klaudia ended up staying over at Christine's and not at the AirB&B she had with Estee. Honestly would love to know what went down because they went from BFFs to NEVER SPEAKING AGAIN. It was weird that Klaudia wasn't at Estee's "near and dear" Canadian Thanksgiving meal.

The way Estee goes through female friends...!
She's got some truly psychotic way with her female friends, Amelia is the only one who has stuck around making it feel more like a work "relationship"
cause she has like no soul so maybe she can handle Estee better.

Chelsea, Klaudia, and Fran. The exact same pattern— they become huge parts of her channel (Chelsea less so tbf), they are her bestie, her entire life, their friendship becomes part of her entire brand...
Still remember her "name a better Duo, I'll wait" IG story from Estee about her and Klaudia and now its like CRICKETS

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Let's not forget that Klaudia used Estee to give a bump to her own influencer career. Not saying Estee wasn't in the wrong but Klaudia wasn't exactly innocent in that friendship either.

I find it interesting that Estee did Canadian Thanksgiving with Bonnie who is bffs with Luisa who Estee used to go to clubs with all the time. Estee seems to have stopped hanging out with Luisa too.

Reactions: 4
Let's not forget that Klaudia used Estee to give a bump to her own influencer career. Not saying Estee wasn't in the wrong but Klaudia wasn't exactly innocent in that friendship either.

I find it interesting that Estee did Canadian Thanksgiving with Bonnie who is bffs with Luisa who Estee used to go to clubs with all the time. Estee seems to have stopped hanging out with Luisa too.
Funny you mention that, I was trying to find the other picture of Klaudia and Estee and ran into how they met, Klaudia was doing a bit of Single White Female maneuvering on Etsee..she got to wear some of her overpriced dirty sweaters lol, hope it was worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't really mind Estee lately but I'm currently watching her shoot for the new Daisy collection and it made me wonder, WHO ON EARTH, needs/wants early access to jewellery ?
It's neither something super exclusive and fancy and unique, nor has it been hyped up (think Yeezies).
Idk just seems dumb to me.
I know well that it is to plan how many orders to prepare as i assume that her collection is made to order and only has a tiny current stock but yea..... that made my eyes roll.

On a different note, seeing Effie run around with her tail up for once just made my day.

So weird in this video that she says Effie is scared of people but looks perfectly fine around an entire crew of people shes probably never seen before.

Was anyone else cheering for Effie when she “ruined” Estee’s silk blouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
next up: rebecca

Reactions: 1
Anything from her pretending she’d graduated school back in the day, to her lying about not dating after her breakup when she had a whole 8 month relationship, inexplicably lying to viewers about having food poisoning to avoid her brand events in NYC when she was hooking up with a guy, to lying about never going to a chiropractor, lying about jogging/fitness routines, to blatantly lying about being on that getaway last winter by herself, to lying about Aslan’s occupation for years, lying about her alcohol allergy... and to lies by omission, like only ever showing 2-3 rooms of a four floor house she shared with Aslan to make it appear as though they lived in an average-nice flat, to obviously not going solo during the initial quarantine this past spring, not showing when she has visitors like not mentioning her mom visiting for weeks this year... then her ‘pretend life’ lies, such as acting as though she’s had a circle of besties right after her breakup when she never had any close friends and instead conjured PR reps to be her friends when she found herself alone after Aslan, pretending she reads books she doesn’t, pretending friends didn’t exist and ignoring questions about where they are, etc.

Reactions: 18
So weird in this video that she says Effie is scared of people but looks perfectly fine around an entire crew of people shes probably never seen before.
Effie the nervous dog that isn't good around people frolicking around looking so happy without a lead, having no problem with any of the crew. Also, Effie loves Rebecca and Amelia. Estee doth protest too much.

Anything from her pretending she’d graduated school back in the day, to her lying about not dating after her breakup when she had a whole 8 month relationship, inexplicably lying to viewers about having food poisoning to avoid her brand events in NYC when she was hooking up with a guy, to lying about never going to a chiropractor, lying about jogging/fitness routines, to blatantly lying about being on that getaway last winter by herself, to lying about Aslan’s occupation for years, lying about her alcohol allergy... and to lies by omission, like only ever showing 2-3 rooms of a four floor house she shared with Aslan to make it appear as though they lived in an average-nice flat, to obviously not going solo during the initial quarantine this past spring, not showing when she has visitors like not mentioning her mom visiting for weeks this year... then her ‘pretend life’ lies, such as acting as though she’s had a circle of besties right after her breakup when she never had any close friends and instead conjured PR reps to be her friends when she found herself alone after Aslan, pretending she reads books she doesn’t, pretending friends didn’t exist and ignoring questions about where they are, etc.
I remember her house and seeing the stairs going down but they never showed that floor. And then all of a sudden rooms appearing upstairs. That was weird

Reactions: 3
but if you look through her ig account, you can see that the other guy on that park photo is her boyfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.