Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s starting her own skincare brand :rolleyes: and it’s called Mirror Water 😂🤷‍♀️

View attachment 283780

Should have learned from Niomi Smart’s failed skincare launch (though understandably this has been in the works for some time...) Nobody cares about or needs a new skincare brand. People like Hyram, Susan Yara, James Welsh etc. have made so many people more knowledgeable about skincare, and the market is already over saturated. There are so many effective, affordable brands out there. Curious what the PR strategy will be... the name alone is awful

Reactions: 5
Sleuths at GG uncovered his voting registration years ago.
Well, his family apparently (I have to cover my ass just in case, lol) did steal quite a lot of money from their home country. That's the kind of people who would do everything in their power to avoid paying taxes.

Reactions: 6
Sleuths at GG uncovered his voting registration years ago.
London is full of these oligarch families who have basically bought off the Conservative Party and infiltrated pretty much every part of British upper class society. I work in an industry that sees a lot of these people. Depressingly, the Russian report that was commissioned basically said their money has bought them their way in the UK and there's nothing that can be done about it. No wonder he votes for them. Criminals just like his family.

Ok, don’t laugh. But I’m 35 and I don’t really understand how money laundering works?! What did his family do?
Pocketed the country's assets into their own private bank accounts.

Should have learned from Niomi Smart’s failed skincare launch (though understandably this has been in the works for some time...) Nobody cares about or needs a new skincare brand. People like Hyram, Susan Yara, James Welsh etc. have made so many people more knowledgeable about skincare, and the market is already over saturated. There are so many effective, affordable brands out there. Curious what the PR strategy will be... the name alone is awful
I seriously hope it fails. Her time is up.

Reactions: 9
Ok, don’t laugh. But I’m 35 and I don’t really understand how money laundering works?! What did his family do?
Money laundering occurs when you have a lot of money from illegal/criminal/nefarious activity, so you need to hide where this dirty money came from. Basically you make the money “clean” (aka launder it) by either going through different bank account schemes OR a lot of commercial transactions to hide the original source of the money. For example, there were problems in the UK with criminals using real estate purchases to launder their money.

People grew suspicious with Aslan because first of all, they found the original story that seem to link back to his family... And then they noticed things like, Aslan only ever said he worked in ‘real estate’ lol. Also he would make these crazy exorbitant purchases... but who knows, could've just been his preference. Anyway, this is all just speculation and guessing.

Reactions: 7

Any dog who hears fireworks/fire crackers gets upset. I feel we are being fed a narrative that will end up with Effie being re-homed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Any dog who hears fireworks/fire crackers gets upset. I feel we are being fed a narrative that will end up with Effie being re-homed.
It's so weird, we see Effie looking so happy in the park and behaving and then Estee comes on to say that went badly. I know if Effie is getting upset etc that Estee is probably unable to film it but her narrative doesn't match up to what we are actually seeing.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry... she's been heavily depressed for literally years and yet she's not tried coming off the pill before now? Im hoping she has tried before and she'll expand in that in a later blog but even the most basic internet search about depression will lead you to pages mentioning the contraceptive pill.

Sorry... she's been heavily depressed for literally years and yet she's not tried coming off the pill before now? Im hoping she has tried before and she'll expand in that in a later blog but even the most basic internet search about depression will lead you to pages mentioning the contraceptive pill.
I fully agree with this. I was depressed for many years until I realised it was the pill that was causing it. I felt like a new person just a week after I stopped it. More attention needs to be brought to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's so weird, we see Effie looking so happy in the park and behaving and then Estee comes on to say that went badly. I know if Effie is getting upset etc that Estee is probably unable to film it but her narrative doesn't match up to what we are actually seeing.
This! We obviously don't see her all the time and she probably doesn't film the bad moments, but I feel like she's improved soooo much. She was happily walking around the park off leash and she went past a woman walking her dog and she didn't even flinch! She didn't appear to be a dog that's terrified of new people at all... She also seemed very chill at the canadian thanksgiving vlog too, and I'm sure the people that attended aren't regular's at Estee's place. Friends, sure, but I don't think they visit her house that often and therefore don't know Effie as much. It's quite confusing because she bought a car and is willing to move for her (or so she says) because she's sooooo anxious and so unhappy, but then when we see her she seems like a ball of fluffy love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I thought the same. An extremely nervous dog (Estée claims the most nervous dog ever seen) would not handle a dinner party in a small apartment, it would have to be sent to a friend’s or at the very very least crated in a closed room. Effie was walking around chilling lol. She also went to Soho Farmhouse and went in the restaurant for gods sake!

100% Estée doesn’t like the responsibility of looking after Effie and I agree this sudden focus on Estee’s apparent brave attempt to save Effie is leading to a ‘well I tried and Effie is happier in the countryside’.

Reactions: 8
I think Effie is just different from her old dog (greyhounds are so chill and just love to sleep and fart all day). Probs a little bit of anxiety there but I agree with a previous poster that Estee seems to be projecting her own insecurities on to the dog.

Reactions: 11
The narrative right now is that Estee wanted a car and she wants to buy a house, and she uses Effie's problem as the reason she's making big purchases like that. We "know" Estee, she wouldnt really buy a car and a house just for the dog. A dog that is going to be re-homed next year, which will earn us a tearful sit-down video in the new house where Estee explains why she had to give away Effie and how nothing worked even though she literally moved for her.

I slightly do sympathise with her for Effie but it makes half of me angry! I actually do have a dog with probably one of the worst cases of anxiety and reactivity I've seen. There is NO way I could let my dog off a lead, he would bite other dogs and people. Any little noise sets him off and he barks constantly. I can't have people in my house, or if I do I have to separate him in another room and listen to him barking constantly.

Effie needs structure. Going on structured walks every day is better than taking her to all different parks. She needs a leader, she needs someone who she can trust not someone who lets her off lead to do what she wants and then gets bleeping terrified by fireworks or whatever in the park. I've had my dog over a year now and it's bleeping hard work, they wouldn't even walk for months on end. No-one should be putting a dog in a "nervous" coat and then letting her off lead, she has to take some responsibility for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This! We obviously don't see her all the time and she probably doesn't film the bad moments, but I feel like she's improved soooo much. She was happily walking around the park off leash and she went past a woman walking her dog and she didn't even flinch! She didn't appear to be a dog that's terrified of new people at all... She also seemed very chill at the canadian thanksgiving vlog too, and I'm sure the people that attended aren't regular's at Estee's place. Friends, sure, but I don't think they visit her house that often and therefore don't know Effie as much. It's quite confusing because she bought a car and is willing to move for her (or so she says) because she's sooooo anxious and so unhappy, but then when we see her she seems like a ball of fluffy love.
I agree, my little cocker is so scared of everything when she’s on a walk, she physically turns round and jumps up into my arms!! I put her back down to encourage her and she is getting better but my dog really is a nervous wreck. I would be thrilled if she comes on as much as beautiful Effie has

Reactions: 4
I have a very nervous dog and there is no way I could unleash him at the park so when I see her video today, I’m confused. Effie doesn’t seem overly nervous to me. I’ve watched a few of her older videos and Effie has changed a lot, for the better. I think this new “narrative” is a way to gently ease the audience to a re-home for the dog

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.