Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really love Estee and I have some her jewellery too and I have to say it’s beautiful. I find her genuine. I’m not about to afford the fashion she wears but I like to look for dupes.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, since she is a public figure and her ex boyfriends family was outed to be laundering money. I totally understand why she would remove old content to protect herself from the media or people looking for her ex.
I’m sorry, but even without alleged money laundering, would you want videos with your ex up for everyone to see? Any new man you meet can go through all of that, any new girlfriend or fling of your ex can look that up? From 10 years ago? No thank you.

This is the one sensible thing Estee has done. Those videos are cute at the time, but years after I would have even deleted them if I still were with the guy. Even videos of yourself, with things you said and did when you were 20, I would not want to keep that online.

Estee is a grown child in many ways, but this was a good decision.

To be fair to Estee, at least she's consistent. Aside from not disclosing ads, one of the only other parts of her that's never changed is her truly reprehensible taste in footwear.
Maybe it will become the new ugly dad sneaker.

Reactions: 6
I really love Estee and I have some her jewellery too and I have to say it’s beautiful. I find her genuine. I’m not about to afford the fashion she wears but I like to look for dupes.
I find that really interesting, because I used to find her genuine too but haven't been able to for a long long time now. And her fashion is too "now" for me; I never know if she likes them because that is truly her style or just because they're the latest and most expensive things she gets sent...

Reactions: 3
I find that really interesting, because I used to find her genuine too but haven't been able to for a long long time now. And her fashion is too "now" for me; I never know if she likes them because that is truly her style or just because they're the latest and most expensive things she gets sent...
You may be right. I don’t like her style all the time but I do like the jewellery and makeup.

anyone notices she doesn’t follow her (one of many) ‘bffs’ Klaudia Cloud, Klaudia still follows her..

Reactions: 1
I guess it's serious enough with her current boyfriend so she doesnt need a bff anymore. She used to have no friends at all for the longest time when she was with Aslan. Also, I guess Klaudia did something to annoy her (like talk about something serious for once) so she was a goner. I don't think we'll see another bff until things with her bf are over, that's when she needs to party like the Single Girl Boss she will then claim she is.

Reactions: 4
Klaudia is now hanging out with Samantha Maria (on sammi's insta stories she was having her nails done at a salon with Klaudia).

anyone notices she doesn’t follow her (one of many) ‘bffs’ Klaudia Cloud, Klaudia still follows her..
Estee comes up as still following Klaudia on my Instagram. To be fair Klaudia latched onto Estee just as much she did her. I find Klaudia such a social climber and it has def worked for her because I don't think any of us had heard of her before hanging out with Estee.

Do you all think Estee has a bf? I'm not saying she doesn't just genuinely not sure.

Estee is notorious for having ONE seasonal friend she awkwardly gush about to the point of fanatism. It was discussed on the other forum, but something happened when they were in LA for Halloween. In the vlog, Estee keeps telling Klaudia how hot she is then Klaudia get catcalled... and Estee made a bitter comment about how that wouldn't happen to her ( yikes who wants to get catcalled Estee eternal search for male validation knows no end). They planned to go to a Halloween party but randomly Klaudia ended up not going and spending the night at Claire from heyclaire. Back then, we thought that Estee got a date and wanted the airbnb - she was paying for- all to herself for after her party. I can't stand Klaudia but she did seem quite hurt and Claire was trying to cheer her up.

Reactions: 7
Did they go to Italy after this? Because I thought it all seemed awkward during their vacation, with Estee constantly complaining how expensive everything was (as if she had to pay for everything - which she might have done, who knows).

Did they go to Italy after this? Because I thought it all seemed awkward during their vacation, with Estee constantly complaining how expensive everything was (as if she had to pay for everything - which she might have done, who knows).
That would be awkward as duck, first of its not like Estee is short on cash and why bring someone on vacation and muff about how everything is expensive. If she was that tight on the money she should have not gone on vacation or split the costs.

Estee is notorious for having ONE seasonal friend she awkwardly gush about to the point of fanatism. It was discussed on the other forum, but
Damn, I have not watched Estee for a long time, that was an asshole move. I would have dropped Estee too if she kicked me out because she needed a shag. She seemed so nice back in the day when she was with Aslan and sharing flats with another influencer, I can't remember her name right now.

I don’t understand how she went from this grandma up in bed at 8 Essie Button to going out to clubs and drinking Estee in one break up. It almost feel like an act

I really don't like speculating on anyone's sexual orientation but the way Estee gets very obsessive about her female friend, tries hard to impress them, wines and dines them, takes them abroad and then it seems she either loses interest or doesn't get the attention she wants and seems to drop them. Klaudia is not the first female she has done this to. We obviously haven't seen how she is with her bfs or even really male friends. But her relationships with a lot of women seems super obsessive.

Reactions: 11
I think Estee is just insecure and doesn't know who she is since she was in a relationship for so long at such a young age. She sees what she would like to be in other women and basically SWF them. Or they are women she can get something from. Like Rebecca seems to be someone she's using. When she's done or finds someone better she moves on.

She should find a therapist instead of a new friend

Reactions: 9
I guess it's serious enough with her current boyfriend so she doesnt need a bff anymore. She used to have no friends at all for the longest time when she was with Aslan. Also, I guess Klaudia did something to annoy her (like talk about something serious for once) so she was a goner. I don't think we'll see another bff until things with her bf are over, that's when she needs to party like the Single Girl Boss she will then claim she is.
How do we know she has a new boyfriend?

How do we know she has a new boyfriend?
She mentioned "all parties having moved on" in the vlog were she explained why she deleted the old videos, plus there was a guy with her on a recent Insta story in a restaurant. And I think her relative absence on social media in the past few months was a pretty good indicator that she's got a bf. She mentioned (last year?) that she's happy and won't disclose any more relationship stuff. And to be honest, I never ever thought she and Aslan got back together after their break-up. They kept contact through Reggie but now that Reggie is gone, there is literally no reason for them to remain in touch.

That would be awkward as duck, first of its not like Estee is short on cash and why bring someone on vacation and muff about how everything is expensive. If she was that tight on the money she should have not gone on vacation or split the costs.

Damn, I have not watched Estee for a long time, that was an asshole move. I would have dropped Estee too if she kicked me out because she needed a shag. She seemed so nice back in the day when she was with Aslan and sharing flats with another influencer, I can't remember her name right now.
The flatmate was Meg wasn't it? I think her youtube channel was called lipsofacto but she deleted most of her videos and left youtube a long time ago. I used to really like her, but her video content was often a bit of a snoozefest. I found this old video that she did which might make some people remember her. Looking at her instagram she seems to have lost a load of weight and looks great.

https://www.instagram.com/meganisobel/?hl=en

I still really like Meg and respect her for dipping out of videos once she didn't care for it anymore. I keep hoping she'll post more on her home reno account.

The flatmate was Meg wasn't it? I think her youtube channel was called lipsofacto but she deleted most of her videos and left youtube a long time ago. I used to really like her, but her video content was often a bit of a snoozefest. I found this old video that she did which might make some people remember her. Looking at her instagram she seems to have lost a load of weight and looks great.

https://www.instagram.com/meganisobel/?hl=en
Yeah that her!

Glad to se her doing well with a job and the renovation (can’t se her Instagram because it’s private but have scoped out her home account).

Last edited:
Yeah that her!

Glad to se her doing well with a job and the renovation (can’t se her Instagram because it’s private but have scoped out her home account).
I checked it earlier after it was posted here and it wasn't private. She must have just done it. :oops:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.