Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those super blonde streaks in front compared to the darker roots behind it....yikes! That’s gotta look terrible as it grows out, having two different sets of roots at different lengths lol I just don’t get it

99235922-8D03-42AE-B046-487E5F76F963.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't believe no one has mentioned that she has archived every single video she made while she was with Aslan.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can't believe no one has mentioned that she has archived every single video she made while she was with Aslan.
didn’t the U.K.government just announce a crackdown on international money laundering and other dodgy finance stuff?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Even the Rome trip vlogs? 🙁 I liked those ones, back when she was Essiebutton.
Yup, she has archived everything. Even her sit down makeup videos that don't have Aslan in them. Her first video now is from 2 years ago, basically post break up. While I get that she didn't want constant reminders of her 'previous life' I do think it is a bit of a drastic step. She must really be struggling with her old life and not being with Aslan anymore. I must admit I did enjoy some of her old vlogs and re-watched a bunch of them early lockdown to pass the time. If anyone is interested, she addresses it all in her latest vlog and says she has received quite a lot of hate from people asking why she deleted her videos.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I watched the part of her new video where she explains her decision to delete/private those videos. In a way, I get it, especially the part about her past just being freely available for anyone to re-visit and watch, but "knowing" Estee, this seems just like another idea thrown at her by whatever "guru" she chose to listen to recently. Why now? Because she is now in a serious relationship and so is Aslan? Because at one point that seemed to be one of her reasons (it's kind of rambly and she obviously never mentions anyone's name so who knows really). She mentions "people" not being part of her life anymore; I guess she means Aslan and all those former BFFs (but also Reggie??). She mentions turning 30 and "that's the kind of thing you do at this point". I don't know. I don't really care about her old videos, because I never re-watched them anyway but this seems a drastic thing to do.

Edit: oh and her hair looks SO terrible. I'm usually not someone to comment harshly on people's appearance but I don't really get what she sees in those two white strands standing out so harshly above her forehead. It's never been flattering tbh. Why doesnt she just go full white-blonde instead of having different shades that lead to different roots every time?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm actually pretty sad that she deleted her old videos. I used to rewatch her old vlogs with Aslan quite often, especially the travel vlogs. She was much more likeable back then. Aslan hasn't deleted the vlogs from his channel....

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yup, she has archived everything. Even her sit down makeup videos that don't have Aslan in them. Her first video now is from 2 years ago, basically post break up. While I get that she didn't want constant reminders of her 'previous life' I do think it is a bit of a drastic step. She must really be struggling with her old life and not being with Aslan anymore. I must admit I did enjoy some of her old vlogs and re-watched a bunch of them early lockdown to pass the time. If anyone is interested, she addresses it all in her latest vlog and says she has received quite a lot of hate from people asking why she deleted her videos.
I can understand why she did it. Wanting to move on, not be defined by her past. She’s very disappointed different now and so is her content. But if I’d never seen her videos years ago I’d never know who she is now, or even check her YouTube or Insta. Kinda sad. If I came across her now, without having known ‘essiebutton’, I’d never entertain following her.

Reactions: 4
Because she is now in a serious relationship and so is Aslan?
What happened to Aslan? He seems to have completely fallen off the grid. His Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube haven't been updated in nearly a year. I think he was streaming on Twitch but that doesn't look like it's in use either.

Does anyone know what he's up to now (beside the conspiracy theories about him being involved in money laundering)?

Reactions: 2
What happened to Aslan? He seems to have completely fallen off the grid. His Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube haven't been updated in nearly a year. I think he was streaming on Twitch but that doesn't look like it's in use either.

Does anyone know what he's up to now (beside the conspiracy theories about him being involved in money laundering)?
I have no idea tbh. Estee just hinted at "everybody having moved on now" in her video. As for the money laundering, that is a conspiracy theory based on his family's shady/criminal business. There is no evidence that Aslan is involved in any of this. I'm not saying this to protect him or whatever, just answering :))

The last I 'saw' of anything of him online was that some musician was living with him and I think he was helping her film or record? But honestly that might've been a year or more ago at this point. I guess he realised he prefers offline life or has started a super secret new online presence without being linked to Estée's followers?

Reactions: 1
I used to like watching her vlogs with aslan. It's a shame she deleted them. But to be honest I havent watched them in a few years lol. It makes sense now how they managed to afford to live where they used to. I wish I could look back now I know about his familea criminal money activity

Reactions: 2
I get why she deleted the old videos, but I’m also sad. I love their travel vlogs back then, and sometimes watched them again. I really thought Estee broke up/cheated on Aslan, but now I’m not sure, if it not was him, who ended the relationship. To me it seems like he is with someone (probably still this Emily girl) and it’s serious, and Estee can’t move on, and is currently not in a relationship. It’s really obvious, how depress she is, she should really quit YouTube (at least for a while) and go to therapy. It’s worrying to hear, thats she slept so much and couldn’t do anything.

I saw him in BreadAhead in kingley court 2 years ago with a blonde, who he seemd very chummy with. So he's deffo moved on from Estee, or atleast crossed off a rebound lol

probably just living his rich privileged life, waiting for the next niche hobby..

Ah, she's going the Tanya Burr route of "if I erase everything from my past, everyone will believe whatever BS I try to sell them about my present."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She affiliate linked a silk face mask for 39 pounds. Estee, just give up on the relatable girl thing and fully move on to the Goop crowd.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.