Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like Estée is going on another trip for her 30th birthday. Between the luxe clothing and the 2 trips, this is a very expensive birthday

Reactions: 5
I feel like I’m living in another world from these people. Back and forth from Europe, facial treatments in between, group parties and group holidays for birthdays because of course you can’t sacrifice at all. Whew. And people thought she’d be sulky not getting a birthday holiday this year but she’s had two and counting.

I looked up the Marie Drago woman and she def sets off my gaydar but who knows, also her and Estée have a flirty vibe going on their Instagrams and doing the flirty ‘who was the photographer’ and ‘got tips from the best on how to pose’ thing on the bridge photos. Estée has also left hearts on her Insta since about July. But I haven’t seen any pics of them together.

Reactions: 14
Seems like Estée is going on another trip for her 30th birthday. Between the luxe clothing and the 2 trips, this is a very expensive birthday
She can't deal with turning 30. I bet she has always thought that women over 30 are old and crusty, and now she's 30 herself, she will work hard to emphasize how young and fun she still is. So she treats herself to multiple parties and trips because spending money is the only thing she knows really well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her friend Rebecca weirds me out. Why is she pouting and trying to he sexy in every single photo and video?

Reactions: 3
Just had the shock of my actual life. I thought she was older than 30 I seriously thought she was more Louise Pentlands age of mid thirties. WOW.

Reactions: 2
This better be paid work. The trend of influencers taking advantage of actual creatives is so exhausting
This already reads so exploitative. Up for any task? Uhh no, it’s a job, they don’t have to be up for ANY task. Why not try giving a real job description? Also she knows full well her weird fans will clamour to do anything and be “hired” by her which means she is exploiting that power imbalance already. She should know this based on the way she already hired then screwed over friends in the past, and the way she used her platform to get girls for her brother who was then accused of nefarious behaviour. Post a normal job description through appropriate channels or go.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've been following (and reading about) her for a while and haven't heard anything about this before.

Could you elaborate?
So a couple years ago (well maybe around 2016? Idk) Estée would have her brother on her social media (and her channel) and she would be on Insta or whatever saying that he’s single and telling girls to message him, etc. Because she’s very dumb she must not have thought this through— how this looked or the dynamics involved... she has young fans who would love to have any connection to her, and so of course they’d message her brother who apparently had no qualms about writing back to her fangirls— who are looking at him through the prism of the Estée who they think they know.

Anyway a bit later an anecdote surfaced on Reddit where some girl’s mother detailed a scenario that was very obviously about Estée... she gave clues and hints that pretty much spelled out it was her. She said her daughter had messaged Estee’s brother after seeing him like that on Estee’s social media. The two of them had talked and she had fallen for him, and eventually the brother had her fly up to Canada to meet up with him. Basically they went to Estee’s event together (Estée was in Canada promoting her Bloom book) and the girl felt upset and surprised that Estée apparently never acknowledged her and pretended like she wasn’t even there. Then apparently the brother pretty much ditched the girl at some hotel on the highway after being together for like one night? And the mother had to make arrangements from another country to get her to the airport. The mom wrote that this was some sort of traumatic experience and her daughter hadn’t been the same since.

The implications in whatever had happened were never detailed fully— did the girl just feel used and disposed or was something else going on? But it was just a very icky story and very weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So a couple years ago (well maybe around 2016? Idk) Estée would have her brother on her social media (and her channel) and she would be on Insta or whatever saying that he’s single and telling girls to message him, etc. Because she’s very dumb she must not have thought this through— how this looked or the dynamics involved... she has young fans who would love to have any connection to her, and so of course they’d message her brother who apparently had no qualms about writing back to her fangirls— who are looking at him through the prism of the Estée who they think they know.

Anyway a bit later an anecdote surfaced on Reddit where some girl’s mother detailed a scenario that was very obviously about Estée... she gave clues and hints that pretty much spelled out it was her. She said her daughter had messaged Estee’s brother after seeing him like that on Estee’s social media. The two of them had talked and she had fallen for him, and eventually the brother had her fly up to Canada to meet up with him. Basically they went to Estee’s event together (Estée was in Canada promoting her Bloom book) and the girl felt upset and surprised that Estée apparently never acknowledged her and pretended like she wasn’t even there. Then apparently the brother pretty much ditched the girl at some hotel on the highway after being together for like one night? And the mother had to make arrangements from another country to get her to the airport. The mom wrote that this was some sort of traumatic experience and her daughter hadn’t been the same since.

The implications in whatever had happened were never detailed fully— did the girl just feel used and disposed or was something else going on? But it was just a very icky story and very weird.
Thank you for taking the time to write that out. Very interesting - definitely never heard this before.

I've just watched her stories about the application "process" whatever, and yeah, she is SO looking for someone she can exploit without any repercussions, someone she will pretend to be friends with and even show off to her viewers while stealing their work and time before dumping them like the rest of the former besties/assistants. I would never ever apply to something unprofessional like that, but Estee makes it seem she's looking for someone edgy, outside the box, so she can always say "Hey you answered my call on IG and knew what I wanted, what, you now also want to get paid?? Get out ASAP" :-D

Reactions: 5
The poor girl, I would be traumatized too if I was used like that!

That is bleeping creepy how much power she has over her fans. That's downright manipulation, me made me view Estee in a very sinister light.

That’s horrible, but I’m sorry, what a naive girl. Who flies across the world to meet a stranger? Some random guy. Without booking your own hotel and travel arrangements? And why would Estee have to acknowledge her at her book event? She doesn’t know this girl. Just because someone is a brother of an influencer you haven’t met either, doesn’t make him less of a stranger.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder how her relation with Klaudia is now, she was her best best girlfriend but wasn't on her brithday. Rebecca Munroe is so naieve, she thinks that Estee really likes her, but she will ghost her soon.

There's nothing to wonder about, they've obviously drifted apart ever since the LA trip. Now Klaudia's in a committed relationship and Estée is onto her weird tit again so I'm guessing they rarely, if ever, talk.

Speaking of weird though, does Estée seem extra bizarre lately? The job advert was next level vague, she posted about practicing yoga again to get to know herself more or whatever and now she's into tarot and saying weird tit like "shuffling the deck feels so natural" (ahem if you're used to shuffling cards it would feel natural you dummy)

Estee is problematic af, who here doesn’t knows least one self obsessed toxic person who has more fleeting friendships than fingers?? Anyway, why is his thread so dead compared to others, especially when estee gossip was so rife on GG? Maybe it’s bevause of lockdown/post New York Trevor phase I saw over??

Reactions: 10
I wonder how her relation with Klaudia is now, she was her best best girlfriend but wasn't on her brithday. Rebecca Munroe is so naieve, she thinks that Estee really likes her, but she will ghost her soon.
Someone asked this in the comments of her latest video and Estee replied saying her and Klaudia are still friends they just don't see each other much.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.