Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s keeping up with what’s going on with Estee with these threads 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Can’t blame her though, she seems to be having a normal life and probably wants some privacy.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Klaudia is out shilling for Turkey on some paid trip to convince people its safe for travel again.

Wonder how Estee feels since paid trips was her thing

Reactions: 1
So... Estée "beauty guru" Lalonde didn't know Fenty was Rihanna's actual last name until today.

She's really thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Klaudia is out shilling for Turkey on some paid trip to convince people its safe for travel again.

Wonder how Estee feels since paid trips was her thing
I know Style Lobster is also on that trip. But I can't imagine Estee wanting to go along on a trip with micro influencers. It'll be beneath her. 😅

So... Estée "beauty guru" Lalonde didn't know Fenty was Rihanna's actual last name until today.

She's really thick.
Haha, what happened, did she pull a Lily Pebbles and ask "What kind of brand name is Fenty?" with a disgusted look on her face?

Reactions: 10
I know Style Lobster is also on that trip. But I can't imagine Estee wanting to go along on a trip with micro influencers. It'll be beneath her. 😅
Interesting timing to be promoting Turkey with the recent anti-femicide/black and white Instagram photo movement.

Reactions: 11
This might be quite random but ever since seeing Sammi Maria become friends with Estee's ex bestie Klaudia I started thinking about all these temporary friends Estee's had at some point in her life, and suddenly this girl came into my mind: Mary from "another girl's life". Do any of you guys remember her??? They were inseparable! She used to stay at Estee's when she travelled and took care of the house and Reggie and then, one day, she just disappeared into thin air! Just saw she returned to youtube after quite a hiatus and is now pregnant. Wonder what happened between them, their relationship was a bit embarrassing to watch as she seemed like Estee's puppy.

Reactions: 4
This might be quite random but ever since seeing Sammi Maria become friends with Estee's ex bestie Klaudia I started thinking about all these temporary friends Estee's had at some point in her life, and suddenly this girl came into my mind: Mary from "another girl's life". Do any of you guys remember her??? They were inseparable! She used to stay at Estee's when she travelled and took care of the house and Reggie and then, one day, she just disappeared into thin air! Just saw she returned to youtube after quite a hiatus and is now pregnant. Wonder what happened between them, their relationship was a bit embarrassing to watch as she seemed like Estee's puppy.
I wouldn't say that Sammi and Klaudia "became" friends. They had lunch and a mani together. It's probably work related. Maybe Sammi is trying to get her to do some PR for her jewellery brand.

As for Mary, I think you're exaggerating when you say they were inseparable. Mary hung around and took care of Reggie but it was for a brief period. She got made fun of quite a bit, and then she disappeared, probably when she realised what an unstable person Estée is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Estee just posted a photo of her recent trip to Venice. Someone in the comments asked if she vlogged about it and she quite mysteriously said she "can't because it was a personal trip." Or something like that.

I agree with the poster who said she must be dating someone since she is not on social media that much. I remember a time when she would be on IG stories almost 24/7, crying, laughing and practically having a minor meltdown online. I think she was in between "relationships" then.

Reactions: 6
As for Mary, I think you're exaggerating when you say they were inseparable. Mary hung around and took care of Reggie but it was for a brief period. She got made fun of quite a bit, and then she disappeared, probably when she realised what an unstable person Estée is.
I still watch Mary and I forgot that her and Estee used to hang out. I might have even found her that way. But I don't really remember when this was etc. Why did people make fun of her?

Estee just posted a photo of her recent trip to Venice. Someone in the comments asked if she vlogged about it and she quite mysteriously said she "can't because it was a personal trip." Or something like that.

I agree with the poster who said she must be dating someone since she is not on social media that much. I remember a time when she would be on IG stories almost 24/7, crying, laughing and practically having a minor meltdown online. I think she was in between "relationships" then.
Did she go with Amelia and maybe the bfs to Venice? Wasn't Amelia in Venice too?

Reactions: 4
I still watch Mary and I forgot that her and Estee used to hang out. I might have even found her that way. But I don't really remember when this was etc. Why did people make fun of her?
I guess because for a brief period of time she seemed to be available for Estee 24/7 and it didn't seem like a "reciprocate" friendship, idk if you know what I mean. She used to stay at Estee's place whenever she travelled, which in my opinion requires quite a level of friendship. Wouldn't personally let just any regular work friend stay at my place for weeks but maybe it works different in their world.

If she went to Venice with Amelia then that's the reason why she didn't vlog, wouldn't want to show Amelia's boyfriend and ruin her partnership with Bumble lol.

Reactions: 5

Did she go with Amelia and maybe the bfs to Venice? Wasn't Amelia in Venice too?
I also suspected a couples trip - Amelia with her bf and Estée with hers. Neither wanting to show the man so they shared almost nothing and Amelia just said she went with friends for fun - and only shared some outfit pics and an ice cream or something.

Reactions: 9
So it seems like she actually went to Venize with the founder of a probiotics brand...

Reactions: 2
They might be dating as well, cause the pics seemed so romantic for a girls trip.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.