Estee Lalonde #7 Every good marriage starts with an ultimatum! ..right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm listening to the podcast and she said: "Sharing about my mental health, no one was really doing that, no one really knew much about anxiety you know, 10-12 years ago."
Omg I didn't know we were dealing with the Sigmund Freud of our century, Dr. Estee Lalonde, the pioneer of modern psychology, who introduced the concept of anxiety to the world, a decade ago.

I can't listen to this, they're so dumb, emotionally unintelligent, narcissistic, self-absorbed, entitled and selfish. I feel sorry for that poor future kid.
Also the way they speak, their accent and intonation is so annoying, at least for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"Sharing about my mental health, no one was really doing that, no one really knew much about anxiety you know, 10-12 years ago."
Omg I didn't know we were dealing with the Sigmund Freud of our century, Dr. Estee Lalonde, the pioneer of modern psychology, who introduced the concept of anxiety to the world, a decade ago.
Estée didn't know 10 years ago about anxiety which means, because she is the center of the universe, nobody else knew :rolleyes:

Crotch guy, please, RUN! It will save you money and headaches, plus it would be kinda fun to watch Estée have a complete meltdown (sorry, I'm a bit of a witch)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You guys are cracking me up, omgoshh... aaand we made it to page 50 :p I will try to set up a new thread today :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
According to this podcast, Normie sounds like a man child to me, who leaves a mess in the kitchen for Estee to clean up, because he's watching football or going out with the boys instead. He likes the idea of marriage and kids, but didn't propose until Estee threatened him. I think they will break up as soon as she gets pregnant or after the birth, when it becomes too real for him.

Reactions: 13
She posted pictures of the mess they live in on her TikTok, there are some screenshots back in this thread, not sure if he made the mess or if they made it together but there was days worth of dirty dishes, food containers and crap all over their kitchen. I mean mouse and bug heaven for sure, I get lazy too but I can't imagine eating a bowl of noodles and leaving it half eaten on the counter for days and hours.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
According to this podcast, Normie sounds like a man child to me, who leaves a mess in the kitchen for Estee to clean up, because he's watching football or going out with the boys instead. He likes the idea of marriage and kids, but didn't propose until Estee threatened him. I think they will break up as soon as she gets pregnant or after the birth, when it becomes too real for him.
Ha ha, from Aslan the mega-rich intellectual who enjoyed talking about architecture and exploring cultural things to this guy expecting her to clean up the kitchen while he kicks back on the sofa to watch football. Serves her right.

yeah. and the problem is, that i can't take it serious! she's like always anxious, about everything. and when she talks about it there's no conclusion how to handle it or to work on that. she keeps living and making the same mistakes and is still wondering what's wrong.
i'm watching her videos for over 8+ years and she acts like her depression and anxiety is her character. not an actually disease.

also, i can imagine this dude depending on his clothes.
and what's the story with the couch. very collaborative. "girlies... you know the situation".
no i don't cause i'm also having a bf and i'm not identifiying with her behaviour and evolution. she's realising that her "old crowd" doesn't go together with her actions and online persona anymore and tries to address a new target group that supports her bullshit.
1704992105132.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
i'm watching her videos for over 8+ years and she acts like her depression and anxiety is her character. not an actually disease.
Exactly, a character. I enjoy her imperviousness to feeling any public pressure to, like, solve for her problems. I had a really hard time getting through that podcast because those two bimbos yapping and validating each other's dumb tit is like kryptonite to my struggling inner peace but at one point Estee said something about how if she doesn't keep her beauty regimen up viewers point it out so there's pressure to stay looking kempt/good (OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT bleeping APPLY TO HER HAIR). But evidently she feels no similar pressure to not be a constant everyday bucket of loose screws. Totally comfortable to just keep openly telling everyone day in day out for a decade that anxiety/depression has got her down yet provides no compelling evidence that she actually takes her mental illness seriously and has sought real help for it currently. Nothing a bath with MW products can't solve!

I mean I might remember this incorrectly but I think she made dismissive comments in the past that she sought the help of a therapist and tried antidepressants but they "weren't for her" and like, okay, drugs ARE hard. But witch you are rich, you have a lot of options for support that exclude medication. And hearing her trying those out would be better than her posting frownyface LAME ASS TikToks about how both her and HER DOG have anxiety. So what the duck ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
yeah. and the problem is, that i can't take it serious! she's like always anxious, about everything. and when she talks about it there's no conclusion how to handle it or to work on that. she keeps living and making the same mistakes and is still wondering what's wrong.

also, i can imagine this dude depending on his clothes.
and what's the story with the couch. very collaborative. "girlies... you know the situation".
no i don't cause i'm also having a bf and i'm not identifiying with her behaviour and evolution. she's realising that her "old crowd" doesn't go together with her actions and online persona anymore and tries to address a new target group that supports her bullshit.
View attachment 2682552
Meanwhile, Effie in the background: "What the duck is wrong with you?"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh the dog's name is Effie. Still pretty close to her own name. Narcissistic much?

I can't believe she ordered a couch without discussing it with her Bae, as she referred to him. Then later he just feeds the dog without asking her first if she already did? Sounds like a great relationship full of solid communication.

Last gripe - I hate the lighting in her place. Seems harsh and not cozy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh the dog's name is Effie. Still pretty close to her own name. Narcissistic much?

I can't believe she ordered a couch without discussing it with her Bae, as she referred to him. Then later he just feeds the dog without asking her first if she already did? Sounds like a great relationship full of solid communication.

Last gripe - I hate the lighting in her place. Seems harsh and not cozy.
Haven't watched her vlogs in a while but now I'm curious to check out the new one, bet it's a tit show as usual.

Ha so she calls Ben, Bae... our queen is so clever!!

Her page looks so sad, gezus.. also she's had that follower count for the past few years with no growth it seems.

1704995345029.png

---
Watching the "Sick Day" one and she didn't know that Covid is still a thing? Da fuq.. wonder how many people she spread it to before taking the test.

1704995628232.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Minutes in her newest crappy vlog, and that's all I could think of:

"Ben, I'm single, you're single, what do you say we get married?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Minutes in her newest crappy vlog, and that's all I could think of:

"Ben, I'm single, you're single, what do you say we get married?"
Ohh I love that show, blast from the past!! And that clip was hilarious, probably how they "talk" in private.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel such an inherent distrust for anybody who can tolerate being around her everyday for years. There's something really wrong with this dude, we just don't know what yet.

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched her vlogs in a while but now I'm curious to check out the new one, bet it's a tit show as usual.

Ha so she calls Ben, Bae... our queen is so clever!!

Her page looks so sad, gezus.. also she's had that follower count for the past few years with no growth it seems.

View attachment 2682676
---
Watching the "Sick Day" one and she didn't know that Covid is still a thing? Da fuq.. wonder how many people she spread it to before taking the test.

View attachment 2682683
It's actually so boring! She shills some SEED VITAMINS, she complains about the finance's dirty muddy shorts as she's in the laundry supposedly doing the washing because he just left his dirty shorts for someone else to wash, she says something like "ugh living with a boy" rolls her eyes, she talks about how the only piece of furniture left from her partners house is the couch and she's getting rid of it. She folds some laundry, talks about depression/anxiety and that's it! She cleans the home office. BORING AS FUCKIN BAT tit. Essentially she needed some "content" to surround the #AD.

• Wow
  • Haha
Sorry if I missed someone asking, but if they have a child, can he get spousal support in case of separation ?

Reactions: 2
I'm listening to the podcast and she said: "Sharing about my mental health, no one was really doing that, no one really knew much about anxiety you know, 10-12 years ago."

I can't listen to this, they're so dumb, emotionally unintelligent, narcissistic, self-absorbed, entitled and selfish. I feel sorry for that poor future kid.
Also the way they speak, their accent and intonation is so annoying, at least for me.
I love your profile pic 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These comments on her MW youtube vid are giving me life. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure most of these comments have already been shared on this thread, but I'm just going to do it again for good measure to make sure they're immortalized on this thread forever:

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 4.04.11 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 4.01.03 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 4.00.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 4.01.25 PM.png

There are also currently ONLY 31 likes on the video. Oof.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 4.07.34 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Girl those comments are giving me faith that people out there are curious and intelligent and they are seriously offended by her shady practices, good, keep them coming. Off to give them some likes myself!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.