Estee Lalonde #7 Every good marriage starts with an ultimatum! ..right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in that podcast she says she spends 80% of her day WORKING. How is that possible when we never see it? She's always at the spa, having a facial, getting a message.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ha, really.. I didn't get that far... I think by working she means scouring freebies, she's always getting pampered treatments. I think they only way this dude is even with her is that because she's now the reverse daddy Aslan letting him in on the perks. After reading ppl who met him say that he was basically fat shaming girls I don't see these two idiots making it in the long run. He sounds like another red flag.

Reactions: 15
Ha, really.. I didn't get that far... I think by working she means scouring freebies, she's always getting pampered treatments. I think they only way this dude is even with her is that because she's now the reverse daddy Aslan letting him in on the perks. After reading ppl who met him say that he was basically fat shaming girls I don't see these two idiots making it in the long run. He sounds like another red flag.
Getting her hair done is a chore, she doesn't like it - it's not relaxing for her - MY GOD IMAGINE.... THEN DON'T GO BIATCH, LET YOUR HAIR BE! I haven't had a hair appointment in over 2 years, I've grown my hair our, trim the ends/fringe myself and colour myself.

And she shat all over her partner if you listen to the end, he's basically a sperm donor without the cost to Estee of being a sperm donor. He's messy, she would prefer they lived apart, luckily for her, he's really social so he's out of the house ALOT. She said to him, paraphrasing "you either want to have a family with me and our dog or you don't, I want babies so i am happy to break up and go to a sperm donor if you're not interested." They've been together 2 years and broke up about 16 times. He's always in the way. She wants Enya on loud speaker while she mediates in the bath, but she can't cause he's watching football in the lounge. It' messes with her chi.

Apparently she's a really neat and organised person, could have fuckin' fooled me!

LOLOL. I laughed the whole way through this ridiculous interview.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Getting her hair done is a chore, she doesn't like it - it's not relaxing for her - MY GOD IMAGINE.... THEN DON'T GO BIATCH, LET YOUR HAIR BE! I haven't had a hair appointment in over 2 years, I've grown my hair our, trim the ends/fringe myself and colour myself.

And she shat all over her partner if you listen to the end, he's basically a sperm donor without the cost to Estee of being a sperm donor. He's messy, she would prefer they lived apart, luckily for her, he's really social so he's out of the house ALOT. She said to him, paraphrasing "you either want to have a family with me and our dog or you don't, I want babies so i am happy to break up and go to a sperm donor if you're not interested." They've been together 2 years and broke up about 16 times. He's always in the way. She wants Enya on loud speaker while she mediates in the bath, but she can't cause he's watching football in the lounge. It' messes with her chi.

Apparently she's a really neat and organised person, could have fuckin' fooled me!

OMG WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt girl I love you for that break down, ok I will have to listen to this myself, just waiting for my sweet 3 year old to get off his rocking horse and back to bed for the 5th time.

Reactions: 13

Sounds like the foundations of a very healthy and long lasting marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Came on here to say CultBeauty have a Vieve body and massage oil, from the description it sounds much much better then lazy ones own oil
---
Fat shaming? Wow, what must that to inner child Estee who was a big girl

Reactions: 3
I was trying to look for the video and runned into this.
They got this idea from Vogue and it’s laughable to think she even has enough past outfits that qualify as a good look. Her vibe half the time is bag lady from the 90s.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, it was funny to think she thinks she's like Vogue worthy xD I didn't watch it.
I'm listening to the podcast. I'm crying hearing how she is exhausted of having to get her nails done, her hair done. "I'm bubly and social" "I'm a leo" "I love working" "it's not about the money" "I like being busy" "I love vlogging, is my passion"

From minute 40 she talks about her relationship.

Edit: I'm dead she labeling the relationship "boring" because "there's no drama".
---

Wow "He's gross" "this would not work if he didn't spent so much time out".
I think sperm donor is correct. I wonder how you can be with someone you don't respect.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Came on here to say CultBeauty have a Vieve body and massage oil, from the description it sounds much much better then lazy ones own oil
---

Fat shaming? Wow, what must that to inner child Estee who was a big girl
This was in the previous thread so the dude doesn't sound that great to me, despite of what a horror show Estee herself is.

1704897742025.png

Reactions: 4
They got this idea from Vogue and it’s laughable to think she even has enough past outfits that qualify as a good look. Her vibe half the time is bag lady from the 90s.
Seriously. She has no idea how to dress her body type, has terrible posture, and dresses like a frump 90% of the time yet believes that she's right up there with Vogue-worthy iconic style moments. She's so far up her own ass it's laughable.

Reactions: 3

And they say romance is dead.

• Haha
@Callan brought me here!

Last time I saw anything of Estee she was with Aslan

So now she’s given someone an ultimatum to marry her and now she’s slating him on a podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I literally looked up in google, is giving someone an ultimatum ok and it said back. Ultimatums can frequently be used as a form of emotional manipulation by those with narcissistic tendencies. Estee Lalonde was the first person I thought about lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like the message she's going for is that her products aren't necessarily going to make you feel happier because "it's ok to not be ok" or whatever. But ruminating on your life while slathering yourself in body oil isn't going to actually bring you to profound realizations about how you can address your situation and improve your life.
"I'm depressed with anxiety and not actively doing anything useful to address it, but at least my skin is oiled" 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Same @Callan brought me here! An ultimatum? what the hell is wrong with these women? one is dating a wanna be cult leader (Niomi), one just broke up with her best friend/boyfriend and acting all maniac (Amelia) and this one getting engaged after an ultimatum?! euh and the way she talks about him? Girl... a sperm donor is much cheaper and you don't have to wear a white dress for him o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.