Estee Lalonde #7 Every good marriage starts with an ultimatum! ..right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it all so much, putting this empowered spin on settling. Like bullying someone who clearly isn't into a partnership with you is an aspirational power move that trailblazing grown witches are doing in 2024. We should all be taking notes. Rocky relationship? THREATEN HIM WITH A SPERM DONOR UNTIL HE AGREES TO BE MISERABLE TOGETHER INDEFINITELY + innocent children. Once you have the ring, feel free to talk tit on him across the internet. After all, he's mostly caused you sorrow. It's the modern way! 💅 Thanks, Messtee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i
I love it all so much, putting this empowered spin on settling. Like bullying someone who clearly isn't into a partnership with you is an aspirational power move that trailblazing grown witches are doing in 2024. We should all be taking notes. Rocky relationship? THREATEN HIM WITH A SPERM DONOR UNTIL HE AGREES TO BE MISERABLE TOGETHER INDEFINITELY + innocent children. Once you have the ring, feel free to talk tit on him across the internet. After all, he's mostly caused you sorrow. It's the modern way! 💅 Thanks, Messtee!
I am in disbelief that she even actually spoke publicly like that about him - granted he doesn't have social media and likely won't come across the podcast. I can't see this relationship lasting. Even if she wanted a baby, like don't force someone to propose to you, you can have a baby without marriage. Particularly for someone who suffers with anxiety and depression, would she not be constantly worried he's in it for the wrong reasons? I'd be filled with insecurity.

Reactions: 14
Particularly for someone who suffers with anxiety and depression, would she not be constantly worried he's in it for the wrong reasons? I'd be filled with insecurity.
I’ll never understand that part of desperate dumbass math. How do you feel BETTER when you know he proposed under duress and not of his own volition? If I have to make my partner do something critical then it’s worse than just tolerating him as is or preferably leaving him. I’ve never understood these people who take comfort in knowing their partner has stopped/started doing whatever behavior but only because you “forced” them to otherwise they would totally continue as they were even when they know it’s wrong/causes you problems.

“Here’s my shithead soon-to-be husband knock on wood. We probably would have broken up four more times by now but lol I told him if he didn’t propose to me I’d get a sperm donor! Lol?????!!!!!” Nice bleeping life. Don’t think too long about why it played out like this otherwise you might have to finally own the outcome of your surely doomed future. Keep proudly sharing this “victory” across the internet because you are literally so broken and dumb you can’t see how humiliating it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to watch Estee 1000 years ago and thought she was cool for doing such a big move so young since I'm also Canadian (side note, PLEASE don't ever move back, we don't want you). I haven't seen much from her after her split with Aslan but I just listened to that podcast on double speed up until the point she talks about ramming the shopping cart into her mom's ankles as a kid. I can't imagine ever doing that to my mom, and I know some kids act like jerks and grow out of it but she clearly never did. Godspeed to her future children 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wow, I skipped over the first part a lot.
I think ultimately she does not have any self esteem, so being and talking about a partner respectfully just never crossed her mind.
It did make me understand what's on the mind of these women that do the ultimatum for the ring. Just most don't make every interaction about it.

Reactions: 6
I used to watch Estee 1000 years ago and thought she was cool for doing such a big move so young since I'm also Canadian (side note, PLEASE don't ever move back, we don't want you). I haven't seen much from her after her split with Aslan but I just listened to that podcast on double speed up until the point she talks about ramming the shopping cart into her mom's ankles as a kid. I can't imagine ever doing that to my mom, and I know some kids act like jerks and grow out of it but she clearly never did. Godspeed to her future children 😭
This reminds me of her IG stories a year+ back, she was at some swanky supermarket that had tiny little shopping carts on wheels for kids and she was looking at them while filming and said that she'd love to have 3 kids, because the carts were SOO CUUUUTe. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
she talks about ramming the shopping cart into her mom's ankles as a kid. I can't imagine ever doing that to my mom, and I know some kids act like jerks and grow out of it but she clearly never did. Godspeed to her future children 😭
Oh wow, Mestée Labombed is a psychopath. Yaaaay!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And not only is she speaking poorly of him, even if it never actually gets back to him this makes HER look bad. I don't know how she doesn't see that the way she is is nooooot normal "humor" about how men suck but straight women gotta put with em anyway. I think that type of humor can be toxic too, but at least would just be her mirroring other people. This way she just looks like she's a horrible tactless partner.

Reactions: 12
Why have a kid with a guy she clearly does not like or respect? Has she even thought that through? It's only going to be harder once they break up. She's going to have to deal with him for another 18 years at the very least. Plus it's so unfair to her future child to bring them into that situation. She's infuriating. She really should just go with a sperm donor and raise the kid as a single mother.

Reactions: 16
Love @Callan's alerts for this thread so we know when to dip in!

Wtf first the ultimatum now this, why even bother 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why have a kid with a guy she clearly does not like or respect? Has she even thought that through?
1) because he’s the first one to agree to her ultimatum and she thinks it was the power move of doing that publicly that made him do that. She only respects herself and that’s enough apparently.
2) no 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Someone annoyed by their partners mess and encroachment on their personal time should not be planning babies! I hate to beeak it to her, but children might Interfer with her chi a smidge...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's always crazy to me how these girls are so obsessed with milestones and don't care who they're ticking them off with.

Reactions: 16
Woowww thanks @Callan for taking me here, this podcast is wiiild. She sounds so bitter talking about the ultimatum, she's more interested in the ring around her finger than the actual man. Yes, couples discuss marriage before a proposal (I would not want to be completely shocked by a proposal if we've never even discussed we might want to get married?), but that is in no way comparable to the manipulation she is talking about 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.