Estee Lalonde #7 Every good marriage starts with an ultimatum! ..right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing how she lies and likes to spin the narrative in her favor, I don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth about the mess that the guy makes at home. She loves to complain about everything and everyone. I'm sure she has an equal hand in the mess that is their home. I really wish this guy gets out of the impending doom before it's too late.

Reactions: 13
Oh wow, already? Hmmm....

Meet the Founder: She found that there is always a new low she'll stoop to

Meet the Founder: Shades her way to the top

Meet the Founder: Treats her employees poorly, her fiance even worse, and her viewers like garbage

Reactions: 5
Estee Lalonde #8 Mirror Water steals subs from Everyday Estee, she has a messy fiancé, luckily he's out all day, but really he's just a sperm donor bae.

--------------
Is there a character count for these? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've had very long names edited by the Mods I think shorter is better but it's hard, there's so much to say about Estee :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Dang you guys are good! Will make the thread today, apologies for delay, I will start now since I have to write a bit of a recap :)

Reactions: 2
am i too late to suggest “Estée Lalonde - depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not too late, I will post it in a few hours I think but I want to start the recap now so that I dont skip another day, feel free to keep adding titles :)

Reactions: 2
I listened to the podcast and...Wow! Does Estee even like this guy? Does she actually want him around for anything besides a sperm donation?! She admitted she doesn't like living with him, would prefer to live alone, and that they probably wouldn't last if he wasn't out of the house most nights.

She then goes on to say this is a happy, healthy relationship. Ha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I listened to the podcast and...Wow! Does Estee even like this guy? Does she actually want him around for anything besides a sperm donation?! She admitted she doesn't like living with him, would prefer to live alone, and that they probably wouldn't last if he wasn't out of the house most nights.

I didn't get to that part myself but reading the recaps here was something o_O The whole time she ragged on TikTok how she's "wifey material" but seems like the only two things she cares about is someone proposing to her and checking off that box that says "babies".... in all honesty the idea of Estee as a parent sounds beyond wild to me. She can barely take care of herself. As a mom I think I ask myself multiple times a day "How do people do it? howwwww?" lol.. its the hardest thing I've ever done/doing 24/7. She thinks getting her hair is a hustle, girl will have a real wake up call if she ever has kids.

Reactions: 16
I feel such an inherent distrust for anybody who can tolerate being around her everyday for years. There's something really wrong with this dude, we just don't know what yet.
Given Messtée's latest gems, I'd say his kink is into deep obvious public humiliation and shaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Given Messtée's latest gems, I'd say his kink is into deep obvious public humiliation and shaming.
Ah that could be it, like those dudes on the Jackass show where they ask ppl to kick them in the balls real hard. That must be his thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah that could be it, like those dudes on the Jackass show where they ask ppl to kick them in the balls real hard. That must be his thing.
Jackasstée and Messtée, sitting in a tree, B-U-S-T-I-N-G nuts!
First comes love of freebies, then comes marriage #Sponsored #Gifted #PaidPartnership, then comes baby in a baby carriage #Sponsored #Gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

He's probably out so much because he doesn't like her very much either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.