Estee Lalonde #6 oui oui I’m off to Pareee because I’m not pore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile Klaudia left her longtime jackass bf and is now with a hottie Welsh (I think) artist who clearly adores and dotes on her and seems like they might end up going the whole way. If they do, no doubt he will pull out the stops and proactively propose to her. No death threats needed to make it happen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The TikTok with her and Amelia is so cringe. It’s so fake and Amelia‘s face is pumped up with so much Botox she can’t even produce tears 🤣
Both of them have such smug fake faces on. Why would they think this is a good idea to post?

also all the “dbags” dogged a bullet not getting bullied into proposing to Estee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The TikTok with her and Amelia is so cringe. It’s so fake and Amelia‘s face is pumped up with so much Botox she can’t even produce tears 🤣
Both of them have such smug fake faces on. Why would they think this is a good idea to post?

also all the “dbags” dogged a bullet not getting bullied into proposing to Estee.

The weird juvenile need to do a public victory lap around all the men who came before and passed on this mess...including the one that has a financial stake in Mirror Water. Again, highlights this is more an anxious status milestone on a checklist of tit-that-other-people-have-or-want and not naturally evolving love story.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her mom looks DEPRESSED lmaooo

my bet is they broke up around the ultimatum time and got back together only to be engaged within a month. So healthy!!!
Just watched it, yeah it was kinda weird. I also think they probably got back together and dated/broke up multiple times through these 3 years, it did seem like she was dating multiple people in that time. Also the day she was walking down the street crying about a solo trip to Paris to make her feel better, probably after her pushing for the engagement didn't take yet.

1693685795632.png

Sorry I didnt make a new thread yet, this one is going so well, will add a link in the new one to this one so that ppl don't miss these last few pages.

Working on it :)
---
I haven’t watched in years but I used to love her as a teen. The entire engagement is mortifying, who calls their mother and says ‘It’s done. Thank god.’ with such relief and finality in their voice? If she was announcing a divorce that would be more of an understandable response 😂 There is nooo love in that video whatsoever.
It sounded like she just buried a dead body lol!
---
I read the comments on Estee's Tiktok meltdown video on 6/26.....and came across Alana's comment. Did she really propose?
She actually did!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
New thread, I wrote #17 and had to set up another one with 7 lol...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.