Estee Lalonde #6 oui oui I’m off to Pareee because I’m not pore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooooo that YT was only from last year! I wonder if she will become Mrs Estee McD.

Reactions: 3
He looks like he would be more into a whispy English type, not a loud Canadian
Yeah that was my very superficial thought too. Like maybe she would initially be novel and quirky to him but I don't know how his (seeming) type deals with a whole bucket of stunted growth, unmanaged mental health struggles Lalonde. Even the best version of Estee seems like A LOT for the stereotypical buttoned up English businessman who was unmotivated toward proposing.

She says he's soooo chilllllll but sounds more like he's soooo avoidant and stunted himself maybe and she's just left squirming in her skin cuz she can't get what she needs from dude. As has already been observed, the way she described him was so oddly nondescript...but maybe that was just awkwardness around it all. She seems manic-like. Not necessarily a good thing for our anhedonic chronic low-level depression flower Estee. What goes up must come down. I say that sympathetically as it's not unfamiliar territory to me but yeah ... Oh, Estee, what have you done now?

I do love the ring. And I can only assume she'll publicly keep her name, as it's her brand...but also Estee Lalonde is truly a beautiful name.
---
Why does he look like Klaudia... ???
Hahaha I can see it a little bit. Not sure if that's a compliment or a slight. Klaudia at least seems more naturally expressive and not so no-life-in-his-eyes sociopath businessman. But maybe this dude is all fun and lowkey fireworks off of Zoom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just watched her video, its giving massive "unhinged vibes", the second hand embarrassment is real.

I actually feel sorry for this guy. Any bet this doesn't get past the engagement.

Reactions: 24
I just watched the video... deeply unhinged... if someone made an engagement video about me and didn't mention our love for one another and just spoke about wanting to be engaged and then shilling beauty products and a discount code, I'd die! lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine a man would give a woman an ultimatum to get married or have kids or something. Everyone would cry abuse faster than Estee chucks wine, but apparently there are really people out there who believe this sort of behavior is grant when it’s a girl bossing woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, her TikTok story sure is something. I thought it was going to be about a fun day out that ended in a romantic proposal but then she had to throw in that bit about him stopping to take a tit first. Way to keep it classy, Estee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her voice/inflection and cadence to an extent sounds so different to me in that TikTok. Maybe she's hungover/sick and/or the emotion around the event is affecting her but sounds like a whole other similar but different person.

Reactions: 4
I'm so annoyed (but not surprised at all, because she's selfish and dumb) that they started dating during the peak of the pandemic... i.e. she was probably going on a bunch of dates and meeting new people when she should have been social distancing and acting like a responsible adult.

And she said they "hugged" on their first date, so her "we went on a pandemic walk" justification is such BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow this is wild. I just watched the engagement video and I agree with the previous commenters on here - did she even say she loves him once?? I don’t think she did! It was just ‘I’m so excited to FINALLY be engaged, I’ve waited so long for this blah blah… by the way he’s nice and quite tall’ 😬

I haven’t watched her videos in a long time but hearing her voice really took me back. I miss her old vlogs and videos, they were such a comfort. Also does anyone else remember the video from years and years ago where she started singing like the Count from Sesame Street? bleeping gold man

Reactions: 8
The way she pointed out that she wanted the diamond going horizontally and not upright 🤔 sounds like a not-so surprise engagement
---
I assumed they had broken up when she did 'the rant'. How embarrassing! I'm sure the proposal was completely unrelated and not pressured at all. Poor guy!

Reactions: 16
So I'm watching the engagement video right now, and at first I thought it wasn't too bad, the way she talked about him and their beginning - it kind of made sense given the time they first met in 2020. But then she had to add "I don't know what he had to think about lol" when talking about how they weren’t baes at first. She really cannot comprehend the idea that a man isn’t immediately and fully in love with her the second he meets her. Same with her referring to herself as „wife material“ - in what way, Estee?? I do admire her unashamed self-confidence sometimes, but more often than not I wonder where it comes from haha.
Ok, will continue watching now :D ETA: yeah the timeline is indeed hazy. They met in, say, February/March 2020 and just kept loosely in contact every few months for „a long time“?? So when did things become serious? When they moved into the current house? That really isn’t a long time to get that desperate over not getting proposed to, Estee 👀

Reactions: 15
For someone who apparently spent her whole life trying to get engaged to *literally* anyone, wants to exploit all of the wedding marketing opportunities, etc....she put ZERO effort or planning into this announcement. :ROFLMAO: She announced the engagement while wearing a bath towel, she didn't come up with a plan of what to say, couldn't even fake her true motives, etc...
---
Just having some fun since I can't sleep LOL...

Estee Lalonde #7: Ultimately engaged, all it took was an ultimatum

Estee Lalonde #7: Engaged, but doesn't care to whom

Estee Lalonde #7: Engaged again, but this time not to herself. She has a nameless male prop this time.

Estee Lalonde #7: Something Old, Something New, Some Ultimatums...

Estee Lalonde #7: Engaged in narcissism

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh god oh god oh GOOOOOOOD! I just watched the TikTok of her telling her mum and her mums face just gives it all away. THE EMBARRASSMENT! I’m actually finding myself CLENCHING my arse with how cringey this all is. I’m seriously worried I’m going to get piles with how awful this content is. It’s literally like watching a car crash in slow motion,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Also does anyone else remember the video from years and years ago where she started singing like the Count from Sesame Street? bleeping gold man
Probably quite sad, but I actually saved that video to my favourites because I found it so warm and funny. That's what she was like back then, so lovely to watch. She took it down along with her other old content. Asslan wasn't in that one so it's a shame it's gone.

I'm desperate to see her and Mr Man in a video together so I can see what the vibe is like.

It feels like issuing marriage ultimatums is just another riff on toxic girlbossing and none of these dumb witches can see the obvious problems with this behavior but are in fact proud that they "took things into their own hands"...meaning they sat around miserable for months and years and instead of womaning up and leaving they had an epic meltdown and out came the ultimatum and they somehow feel validated and victorious when it "works". I could NEVER. That is not a marriage I'd ever feel comfortable in. Some dude just took the path of least resistance to avoid further conflict or having to find a new apartment lol and went along with tit when otherwise he'd never have asked. Jesus Christ.
Yes yes yes!

The way she insists on that ultimatum thing further portrays a sterotypical image of hetero relationships. Agree with the comment about toxic girlbossing. The way Estee seems to think feminism is being vapidly full of yourself will never stop fascinating me. She really thinks she's too good for men, that they are affraid of her because she's powerful. Girl your ego is bigger than James bond's. The way comments thank her for being so open and honest, when she clearly was waiting for that proposal to feel secure enough to start milking the tit out of it, because otherwise her being truly honest would have been exposing her many breakups. Gotta portray that perfect love life!
It all seems so unhealthy.
Now is the engagement, then wedding, then constant talks about pregnancy and how it's hard being a parent, tips for being a caring conscious parent, jokes about how her "bae" is so chill and how he forgets everything and thank god she's here to save the family #typicaldad (yeah, gotta perpetuate the stereotypes, woman obsessed with mariage and kids while man is galavanting through life)...
---
So they haven't actually been together for three years but they've known each other for three years. She made it sound originally like it had been so long since the guy was promessing her to get on his knee when he felt ready.
---
Ok, will continue watching now :D ETA: yeah the timeline is indeed hazy. They met in, say, February/March 2020 and just kept loosely in contact every few months for „a long time“?? So when did things become serious? When they moved into the current house? That really isn’t a long time to get that desperate over not getting proposed to, Estee 👀
Oops, hadn't seen your comment. I'm trying to keep up but have a lot to catch up on so I'm just repeating what's already been said sorry :sleep:

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't wish a cancerian man on anyone tbh.

Her mom is still so weird, why can't she fake a bit of excitement or joy for her daughter getting married ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.