Estee Lalonde #6 oui oui I’m off to Pareee because I’m not pore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god oh god oh GOOOOOOOD! I just watched the TikTok of her telling her mum and her mums face just gives it all away. THE EMBARRASSMENT! I’m actually finding myself CLENCHING my arse with how cringey this all is. I’m seriously worried I’m going to get piles with how awful this content is. It’s literally like watching a car crash in slow motion,
Her mom looks DEPRESSED lmaooo

my bet is they broke up around the ultimatum time and got back together only to be engaged within a month. So healthy!!!

Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched in years but I used to love her as a teen. The entire engagement is mortifying, who calls their mother and says ‘It’s done. Thank god.’ with such relief and finality in their voice? If she was announcing a divorce that would be more of an understandable response 😂 There is nooo love in that video whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Maybe Don't Call Me Mom Kelly just looks a bit concerned and disappointed in Estee? Imagine all the details she has heard about their relationship behind the scenes. I mean we've seen her lose it about guys several times in her stories, many times over the past few years? I totally understand that she is speechless, I sure was while watching her engagement video.

Its quite a sad engagement, brought on by a weirdly pressured ultimatum to secure a ring, an embarrassing public tik tok rant, with a guy from a chaotic on-off barely relationship. Estee just wants to be engaged, doesn't matter to who? Its just sad to me. I feel sad for them.

When there is a real connection all of this is unnecessary 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't wish a cancerian man on anyone tbh.

Her mom is still so weird, why can't she fake a bit of excitement or joy for her daughter getting married ??
Perhaps because she knows she's the one whose gonna have to pick her up if this ends in a break up à la Amelia. It is draining to be the carer to an immature fragile ego. I think Estée is very much the type to send you a cryptic text in the middle of the night leaving you worried, once she knows she's got you worried she will not only lean on you but crush you 'till she finds a new guy. Yep, she reminds me very much of someone ^^. I can recognise them miles away.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think I understand her mum's response. She didn't seem keen on Asslan (were any of us?) and she probably thinks that Estee is making a mistake but wants to at least pretend she's being supportive. The 'I couldn't be happier' at the end of the video is unconvincing (an understatement, I know!).

Reactions: 14
This girl is a walking red flag. Such a weird engagement video. She just seems relieved that she's finally got a ring on her finger.

An 'ENGAGED' mirror water code. She's unhinged.

I haven't watched her for ages. The vapid attitude she has has gotten worse. I miss the old Essiebutton.

Was curious to see if Asslan still had that channel. Can't find it, but this has aged like finest cream:
View attachment 2419696
Is Aslan married ?

Reactions: 2
I read the comments on Estee's Tiktok meltdown video on 6/26.....and came across Alana's comment. Did she really propose?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her mom's reaction is so weird. She doesn't look particularily happy. It looks fake. Can't wrap my head around it.

Reactions: 8
I read the comments on Estee's Tiktok meltdown video on 6/26.....and came across Alana's comment. Did she really propose?
Here is her thead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
amelia must be seething with jealousy. why is she making this fraud engagement about herself ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes happy about being engaged not about marrying someone

Aslan is probably shaking his head

What is the point of them 'choosing you' when they really wouldn't marry you and this will head to a divorce?

Reactions: 7
She is such an over grown teenage girl.
the “I think my boyfriend is going to propose” videos are a huge trend on TikTok.
Usually some upper middle class white girl called Claire who’s been with her boyfriend since they were 15. All very predicable that Estee wants that life.
There was no shock or surprise. So many people want a ring and a wedding, not a marriage and she’s currently writing the handbook on that.

Can that user please come back and tell us more details about who proposed to who, what he really thinks of Estee and what his friends and family think?

Shes happy about being engaged not about marrying someone

Aslan is probably shaking his head

What is the point of them 'choosing you' when they really wouldn't marry you and this will head to a divorce?
The point is she will have had her dream moment. She said Shen knows 50% of marriages end up in divorce but she’s just always wanted that. She didn’t say she believes in love anyways, she said she wants someone to get down on one knee.
Maybe someone has been in her head and put that one thought that she has to get engaged because it very much sounds like an obsession entered her brain like in Inception. It is so specifically about living that one moment of having the guy on one knee.
And then she’s convinced that having succeeded in « convincing » the guy to propose means he’s dad material.
Seems to be the only thing that matters since She can’t name a single other quality needed in a man to fulfill her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.