Estee Lalonde #6 oui oui I’m off to Pareee because I’m not pore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Tove_drew for a fab new thead name!

Fresh off her gifted 3 hotel trip to Sri Lanka with her normie boyfriend (so far we've seen his spread legs, eww, and his little hands) Estee was walking down the street back in the UK with what looked like tears in her eyes saying that booking a solo trip to Paris is what gets her her mojo back. That video was posted on her TikTok but was deleted by Estee shortly after with the rest of her content sans one Effie video. Guess she got some real comments about the way she's been acting.

The still confusing to everyone but her collection Mirror Water was recently launched in Liberty London so now she's truly acting like a beauty pro and expert, big yawn to that. Girl still can't talk about her favorite product before reading the name off the jar.

Thanks to @nastynastya for this shot of the normie

1680297908537.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gosh I hope that I set this up right and you guys can comment in this thread, if not please report it.

Reactions: 4
That crotch shot and hand placement kills me every time 🤣🤣
Lolz same, and his voice is interesting too, I wonder if she's not sharing him because she's embarrassed that he's not some hunk in her eyes. Wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 8
Lolz same, and his voice is interesting too, I wonder if she's not sharing him because she's embarrassed that he's not some hunk in her eyes. Wouldn't put it past her.
If he doesn’t want himself online that would be weird too. Who dates an influencer if they don’t also want attention?

Where I’ve seen this play out before is when they are arguably much less attractive and uncomfortable on screen (Taylor R’s Elbowsan but obviously not anymore). And with Taylor, he knew her before her YouTube days, back when she was a model. Only other way I could see this work is if they’re in a job that their identity needs to not be compromised

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There are tons of influencers that don’t show their boyfriends and that’s fine. It’s just weird how she hides that she’s in a relationship. Why say “I’m here with an unknown travel companion” just say you’re there with a boyfriend!! Who cares

Reactions: 22
That is so bold of them to put that Buff Daddy April Fool's joke on the actual Mirror Water website. 😮

1) It's unprofessional. They're calling out another company for not wanting to collab with them and they are also wasting their customers' time.

2) That's just such a dumb and unnecessary risk to take. I feel like they're just opening themselves up to being sued by Scrub Daddy or something...I guess it might be okay because it probably falls under the "satire" category, but...woah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That is so bold of them to put that Buff Daddy April Fool's joke on the actual Mirror Water website. 😮

1) It's unprofessional. They're calling out another company for not wanting to collab with them and they are also wasting their customers' time.

2) That's just such a dumb and unnecessary risk to take. I feel like they're just opening themselves up to being sued by Scrub Daddy or something...I guess it might be okay because it probably falls under the "satire" category, but...woah.
I don't think it's that deep lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, didn't Estee already get stuff gifted from them? They probably don't mind the extra promo she's just given them via this joke.

Also, didn't Estee already get stuff gifted from them? They probably don't mind the extra promo she's just given them via this joke.
She did, they send her a whole box of stuff after she spend days tagging her. I think that's been her tactic for a while now. Cause free stuff = winning, even though she can afford most things she wants and needs.

Reactions: 5

I get what you’re saying, because brands don’t play about their… well, brands lol, and logo and image, even if it’s a joke and even if people claim it brought them publicity. I assume that Scrub Daddy gave permission for the joke because otherwise even if it seems inconsequential I agree it’s a weird choice.

Shocking how she’s asking her followers for money in this economy

Reactions: 13
It kinda makes sense though because her followers will "get" MW. Whether or not they have the funds is another question! Scaling a business does take a huge amount of money but I'm surprised she doesn't invest more of her own money though? Surely, she has more than enough to do so? Unless she's looking for £££££££££££? Kinda odd. Tap into Amelia's Sloan Rangers???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.