Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should sell her current flat, even if just for safety reasons. I remember thinking after she bought it "Wow, that's dumb. Her location is super obvious because it's a fishbowl apartment with panoramic views."

So I looked it up after she announced it in 2018 (just for shits and giggles). And sure enough, after one quick google search, it was incredibly easy finding her flat (the exact unit!) listed online after she bought it.

These influencers never learn.
She tried didn't she, but it didn't sell

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is renting her new place, even talked about speaking with the landlord, etc. (On another note I’ve been looking for a rental recently and have found realtors are now using the ‘when you put your offer in’ phrasing which I find weird for renting but maybe they’re trying to subtly encourage people to offer a higher rate along with their application).

I don’t think she is going to sell her flat right now because she seems to have no real urgency around getting out of her apartment or stressing about selling, etc. Could be wrong but I think she will rent it out and then eventually sell whenever she decides to actually buy somewhere.

That’s why I think this place is meant to be more temporary, maybe she thinks eventually she will move in with her current BF, they will buy together, but that is on hold for now so she will rent somewhere until they can buy.

Reactions: 6
She's moving out so what's the point of being mad at the elevator being broken?

1663712058208.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's moving out so what's the point of being mad at the elevator being broken?

View attachment 1593745
I used to live in the city in a typical old French building, 6 set of stairs without elevator. Don't know how I did it lol. But you get used to it. My friends hated me when I would invite them over haha. Although it's pretty normal over here 💁‍♀️

I used to live in the city in a typical old French building, 6 set of stairs without elevator. Don't know how I did it lol. But you get used to it. My friends hated me when I would invite them over haha. Although it's pretty normal over here 💁‍♀️
6 floors ouch, but yeah you do get used to it but it's not easy on daily basis. Out of every place I lived only two had elevators, I'm in a house now so its like 3 steps haha... but you reminded me of a blackout we had in like 2003 I think, when I lived in Manhattan with my parents, and we were on the 29th floor, so I was with my bf in a movie theater watching one of the Tomb Raider movies when the blackout hit the whole city so we left to hang at his apartment but when it came time to go home... I had to climb 29 flights of stairs in pitch black with some dinky flashlight the building provided me.. that was horrific lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You get used to the stairs. I lived in a port city full of stairs everywhere and did just fine. When I went for a visit a few yeaers later, I was EXHAUSTED by all the stairs to go everywhere.

Wow Estee is truly a revolutionary. She had the genius idea to hand deliver sunflowers and her exfoliater to her influencer “friends” because they won an award for it (somehow). Seems to me sales are way down and she needs people to promote it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I knew the fun on TikTok wouldn’t last once she got the sponsored content. Her ad for UGG is ridiculous. She’s still in that era when influencers pretended to buy three pairs of expensive (ugly) shoes with their own money. Obviously she didn’t use the #ad that others usually use on TikTok, but it’s clearly an ad or we would have been treated to a shouty “#not sponsored!!“ 🙄

Reactions: 9
New Vlog, same old same old... she vlogs her Ouai trip here, nothing about it being gifted is disclosed of course.

1664112910364.png

1664112960410.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How does she constantly get away with not disclosing her sponsored or gifted content? She pulls the same tit on TikTok now.
Yeah Youtube doesn't like it when 100% of your content is sponsored and Ads they want a chunk of organic content as well if you do Ads.. and that's all she posts calling it a vlog after a vlog, that's why she hides it best she can. She no longer posts content for fun or because she want to create something to share, it's only posted if she makes money off it.

Reactions: 10
How do we report her? Sorry for my ignorance and laziness 😅
Ahh I'm trying to find the link, a few people kindly posted them in this thread and also in Niomi Smarts, but yeah these chicks are clearly breaking the rules!

You can do it from the video alone or there are also online forms you can fill and submit I will try to dig around and find something.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean, I’m sure it is very tiring to be wined and dined (with an overnight stay) at Soho House and then at Nobu, but she makes it out to be like it’s draining and exhausting. I can’t imagine she’s conversing with anyone and everyone, and running on all cylinders like the PR and comms reps have to be. It’s really offensive.

Is Chloe the new Claudia?

Reactions: 8
Yep Estee who says "I don't drink as much as you guys think".. I drink too but she's ridiculous. This was bruch and she showed up hangover. I'd be gulping iced tea if that was me.

1664152042860.png

1664152180800.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.