Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those screenshots. MOTHERHOOD NEWSLETTER SERIES. I am wheezing. What on earth.
I don't know what she could possibly know about motherhood, kinda offensive coming from a princess who is on vacation every other week and considers going around picking freebies and free treatments a "busy day at work".

Reactions: 10
I don't know what she could possibly know about motherhood, kinda offensive coming from a princess who is on vacation every other week and considers going around picking freebies and free treatments a "busy day at work".
Im guessing shes gonna do like her friend Zanna Van Dijk; talk about whether she wants kids, if its for her, why people dont have kids, etc

Like keep that to yourself, its not your brand to speak on motherhood

Reactions: 7
Omg.. you guys have to read the captions she wrote for this picture, don't think I've ever disliked her more than right now.. unreal
You know how Estee was never really affected by the pandemic? How she went on holiday trips, hosted parties, was able to continue working and earn money all while sat in her central London apartment? And then she still had the nerve to claim that the pandemic brought her down?
The same thing will happen in a few months, when people have to choose between food, heating their homes or paying for petrol - she will act as if she suffers under the effects from the recession like everyone else - while enjoying freebies that just fall into her hands, going for facials, yoga, hair cuts, trips to Italy and elsewhere. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here but she pisses me off right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting from that calendar it seems like MW has deals with SSENSE and Space NK (unless she’s lying, wouldn’t be surprised) but how are these retailers falling for this bs brand?

Reactions: 5
You know how Estee was never really affected by the pandemic? How she went on holiday trips, hosted parties, was able to continue working and earn money all while sat in her central London apartment? And then she still had the nerve to claim that the pandemic brought her down?
The same thing will happen in a few months, when people have to choose between food, heating their homes or paying for petrol - she will act as if she suffers under the effects from the recession like everyone else - while enjoying freebies that just fall into her hands, going for facials, yoga, hair cuts, trips to Italy and elsewhere. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here but she pisses me off right now.
She is an ungrateful person who has an eternal black cloud around her. Can you imagine being around such a Debbie Downer? Every time I see her smug mug, it just makes me want to punch her. She's the type of person whose "beauty" just fades once you get to know her personality.

Reactions: 8
Her new vlog is more of a an ad for Notion than for the LG gram. Haha. I worked with Notion in the company I joined the last 2 years and almost everything she showed was Notion related and isn't a feature of the laptop.

And I think it's sure she gained a lot of weight and I don't want to bodyshame oslt, but her tummy was really chubby and bloated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her new vlog is more of a an ad for Notion than for the LG gram. Haha. I worked with Notion in the company I joined the last 2 years and almost everything she showed was Notion related and isn't a feature of the laptop.

And I think it's sure she gained a lot of weight and I don't want to bodyshame oslt, but her tummy was really chubby and bloated.
When she was getting that lymphatic drainage massage (cause she said she ate pasta and pizza for weeks on vacay) her stomach looked like mine when I was pregnant. Super weird, maybe it was bloat but to that degree? She eats crap, drinks a ton, then almost got a cheeseburger after that massage.. girl doesn't want to do any work on her own and expects fancy treatments and miracles to look a certain way.

I don't want or need a six pack, my stomach is what is is but I don't film videos of myself saying that I'm hot and look damn good. She's such a weird egomanaic.

1660339112134.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed something recently… On all of her Instagram posts whenever she first post them she gets a lot of bot comments. Which means to me that she has bought followers and or engagement. I know this is true because I did it once when I was 17 and wanted more Instagram followers lol and these are the same kind of comments I would get 😂
I run a social media account for a side hustle and get bot replies first but that’s because I use hashtags and I think that attracts them. I haven’t bought any followers but who knows if she has, I think it’s pretty common with influencers

Oh boy... this with the motherhood newsletter and her mention of babies/children lately... is she preggy?

Oh boy... this with the motherhood newsletter and her mention of babies/children lately... is she preggy?
I don't think so, she's had wine stains on all the tank tops in her vlog lol, but she did mention she wants babies but "not now".

I don't think so, she's had wine stains on all the tank tops in her vlog lol, but she did mention she wants babies but "not now".
I just can't imagine her with a baby. She's one of the most selfish people I've seen online (which says something) and she's also so emotionally immature and has so many traumas she hasn't worked through. When I see her talk about kids I just think about that saying "hurt people hurt people".

Reactions: 17
I just can't imagine her with a baby. She's one of the most selfish people I've seen online (which says something) and she's also so emotionally immature and has so many traumas she hasn't worked through. When I see her talk about kids I just think about that saying "hurt people hurt people".
In one of her vlogs she said she wanted 3 children. Yeah okay Estee, let's see you juggle that one!

• Haha
In one of her vlogs she said she wanted 3 children. Yeah okay Estee, let's see you juggle that one!
I can almost guarantee she will be pulling her hair out crying in the shower with just the first one. Like, her baby would spit up and it would drive her into a downward spiral of despair...

For some reason, she doesn't seem to have a lot of life coping skills.

• Haha
I can almost guarantee she will be pulling her hair out crying in the shower with just the first one. Like, her baby would spit up and it would drive her into a downward spiral of despair...

For some reason, she doesn't seem to have a lot of life coping skills.
Because Aslan sid all the life coping skills for her

As I said before, the only way she’ll be able to deal with a baby is if a doctor (or „doctor“) will confirm that her baby is the most difficult und neediest baby ever. Just like five dog trainers told her that Effie was the most complicated dog they had ever met. That’s when she calmed down a bit about her. That way she can justify loads of me time and treatments, because her baby/dog is so demanding.

Do we know who Estee is dating at the moment? I only watch her YT once in a blue moon, but happened to watch a vlog this morning where she was talking about having babies (sounds like she wants a kid soon) and mentioned that things were progressing nicely on the relationship front (or words to that effect).

I cannot imagine Estee as a mother at all!

Do we know who Estee is dating at the moment? I only watch her YT once in a blue moon, but happened to watch a vlog this morning where she was talking about having babies (sounds like she wants a kid soon) and mentioned that things were progressing nicely on the relationship front (or words to that effect).

I cannot imagine Estee as a mother at all!
I can't forget this video she did almost 2 years ago saying how she cries in yoga because she's too hard on herself and how hard it is to be responsible for a dog all by herself and how HARD that is as well.. so yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that!

1660421381019.png

Little later in the video she genuinely teared up talking about how losing Reggie was the hardest thing for her, and that I can really sympathize with, actually that part made me tear up too, also oddly a month after this video came out my senior cat Mimi passed away in my arms, and that was exactly a week after I gave birth, so being full of hormones and still not feeling like a human, man that threw me in for a loop. That was incredibly hard to process and still give all my time to this little baby that depended on me for everything. Compartmentalizing stuff in my brain was the only way that got me through it.

Sorry I wrote all that lol, I looked at the date and it triggered me :p

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OMosh this randomly popped into my feed lol

Estee says that "yeah being social has changed my life" and look at Amelia's face, shezus..

1660451523477.png

so awkward to have that witch next to her cackling at everything

1660451674058.png

• Haha
I can't forget this video she did almost 2 years ago saying how she cries in yoga because she's too hard on herself and how hard it is to be responsible for a dog all by herself and how HARD that is as well.. so yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that!

View attachment 1496247

Little later in the video she genuinely teared up talking about how losing Reggie was the hardest thing for her, and that I can really sympathize with, actually that part made me tear up too, also oddly a month after this video came out my senior cat Mimi passed away in my arms, and that was exactly a week after I gave birth, so being full of hormones and still not feeling like a human, man that threw me in for a loop. That was incredibly hard to process and still give all my time to this little baby that depended on me for everything. Compartmentalizing stuff in my brain was the only way that got me through it.

Sorry I wrote all that lol, I looked at the date and it triggered me :p
Oh man, I remember she did one video where she talked about Reggie and she was crying and I just sobbed my way through that video. I really don't cry all that often, but anything to do with animals, and I'm a mess. I was sad reading about your cat. That sounds like a tough time.

So...I take it the new man is a secret then? Not even the Tattle detectives have found this guy? If this was Niomi somebody would have found him by now for sure! Haha!

• Heart
So...I take it the new man is a secret then? Not even the Tattle detectives have found this guy? If this was Niomi somebody would have found him by now for sure! Haha!
Yeah she's managed to keep him a secret as in, we don't know his name or what he looks like. She has alluded to being happy and in a relationship a few times in the past few months, but she's always careful to immediately change the subject. Having videos of her entire relationship with Aslan has obviously done some damage (hence the erasure of all past videos and all references to him) and she's now gone the opposite way.

Reactions: 6
Guess she wasn't able to con her way into a free bag at the Chanel store ...

1660488025394.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.